Kraven the Hunter vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
oh shoot i might as well make this fight.....stick out tonguewho wins?

Sam Z
Sabertooth.

endrict
Creed wins, that guy is the best killing machine.

Sam Z
I thought it was Wolverine confused

endrict
No... Creed is a way better killer than logan, Creed just doesnt care and always goes for the kill. Creed is also stronger and faster that Logan.

Sam Z
But Wolverine is the best at what he does...stick out tongue

endrict
This ain't a Wolverine thread!

Sam Z
Damn...sad

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Sam Z
Sabertooth.

Brutacus
Even beast almost killed kraven in a fight.
So sabertooth should win this rather easy.

Damn did I just say that, I ment to say.

Iff beast can beat him than, sabertooth also has a change, there that's much better wink (so now I'm still a beast Fanboy).

Supreme being
sabertooth wins.

Galan777
Sabretooth ftw

sabretooth

lando005
this will be a good fight

Zahit
Sabretooth will definitely win in a straight-up fight....
Kraven can only win with some prep....

olympian
Cnn Saber be affected by drugs/sleeping darts?

golem370
I bet If you gave Kraven 5 hours of prep he could capture Sabretooth some how

PRAYERRUN
Well I was baseing this on the fact that Kraven has captured Venom before...so Sabertooth might not be much different. BUT you have Sabertooth's nose to and instincts to contend with.....so for me, this is one interesting matchup.

golem370
Kraven has animal sense to though

PRAYERRUN
Exactly my point......

endrict
Kraven would have to play it smart to beat Creed, when it comes down to fighting Creed will beat him badly.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by endrict
Kraven would have to play it smart to beat Creed, when it comes down to fighting Creed will beat him badly.

Pretty much.

PRAYERRUN
Like I've stated before, Sabertooth has a habit of letting his anger get to him and attack first.

endrict
Once Creed looses it and goes breserker its all over for Kraven.

FOOM
I think the point is Kraven would prep. He doesn't enter anything lightly. He is afterall one of the greates hunters ever. The man has captured Spidey and Venom. Sure he was beaten by Beast, but beast shouldn't be underestimated; super strong, fast reactions, hypermetabolism, agile and a friggin' genius.
With a few days to prep. yeah he captures Sabretooth... But, God help him after he does...

golem370
Sabretooth's Feral habits is his weakness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.