Silver Surfer vs. Exiles Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
confused

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
confused

how powerful is exiles hyperion?

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
how powerful is exiles hyperion? Powerful enough to get beat by Surfer.

rougeredmage
exiles hyperon is eternal level/.... hell is that even a level or have i just made that one up anyway king hyperon is an eternal thus has eternal level. is this bog standard surfer and not special alternate reality uber surfer. i would say 616 surfr would realy lose. uber surfer from recent exiles would bring a draw

Roldz
Exiles Hyperion gets the smack down.. 616 or otherwise Surfer..

rougeredmage
i dunno that evil surfer that appeared in exiles nearly killed the entire shai rah imperial guard. while i know that the main hyperion (ss?) was defeated by gladiator alone ( through use of a sleeper move)

Bransolute
Surfer.

Sirius77
I don't understand why exiles hyperion is so overrated... I mean hes a decent character at best, but hes not getting within 50 yards of surfer without getting disentigrated.

guy222
norrin ftw

Bransolute
Originally posted by Sirius77
I don't understand why exiles hyperion is so overrated... I mean hes a decent character at best, but hes not getting within 50 yards of surfer without getting disentigrated. Because it seems any Superman clone gets severely overrated on this forum, since it seems people want the clones to be over Superman, so they blow their feats out of proportion.

Sirius77
Precisely.

Faceman
Originally posted by Bransolute
Surfer.

guitarcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.