Doctor Doom vs Shiva vs ultron vs Apacolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
Which one of these supervillians will be the last one standing.

batdude123
Shiva as in 'Lady' Shiva? What the f*ck is she gonna do? laughing

endrict
weapon x shiva

batdude123
Oh.

Well, she was still f*cked up by Wolverine, no?

Ultraman Baltan
Prep?

endrict
The problem with shiva is that it's not only a strong good fighter that shoots crap.... its also kinda like Doomsday, when it dies... it will reprogram itself to learn and not to die from the same way again.

fatgogeta
Apocalypse wins unless Dr. Doom gets time to scheme.

Grimm22
Doom ftw wink

Magic > Apocalypse big grin

heru
All four of them are serious threats to there enemies. Being that one have to be picked I would go with Apocalypse. He's been around much longer than the others which would make him more experienced than the rest.

Innerhype
Originally posted by heru
All four of them are serious threats to there enemies. Being that one have to be picked I would go with Apocalypse. He's been around much longer than the others which would make him more experienced than the rest.

Apocalypse have been around a long time but he's never done nothing so Dr. Doom ftw

Grimm22
Originally posted by Innerhype
Apocalypse has been around for a long time but, he has never done anything, so Dr. Doom ftw

grammar fixed big grin

Innerhype
Originally posted by Grimm22
grammar fixed big grin

Thanks big grin

But I tried to do that intentionally, guess it failed hehe

OneDumbG0
Apocalypse the concept, sounds good and all. But when it comes down to it, even as the Alpha/Omega mutant with Celestial tech and impossibly ultimate goals and intellect and crap, he ends up being nothing more than a huge letdown. For all his power and preparation and 'majesty,' he just constantly loses. He just loses all credibility. Kind of like Darkseid. Oh wait, those are just avatars that get their butts kicked. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shiva has no personality. Doom would just immobilize one of them or redo its programming into an endless process loop so its not destroyed and therefore, won't resurrect/reprogram itself Doomsday style. Or worse, Ultron would take over Shiva and add it to himself. Ultron is a sweet addition to this fight though. If this is classic ruthless Ultron, with adamantium shell and limitless energy nuclear core, I'd say it'd come down to him and Doom. I think because Ultron has had many copies and some have been shut down rather easily, he's underrated. But classic Ultron was unstoppable. Used to fight classic Thor and Iron Man.

My money's still on Doom. Doom knows how dangerous Ultron is. He was especially wary of the Ultron in Secret Wars. He'd fight cautious and find a way.

golem370
Apocalypse is faster smarter and all around more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.