The Hulk vs The Enslaver(Mrrungo Mu)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_1971
So,what do you think.Can the Hulk take out the Enslaver?And if they fought does anyone have scans?

Thanos_1971
Fine..I'll say this is the Hulk who fought Onslaught and it's only hand to hand

golem370
Read this and tell me what you think?

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu.htm

Thanos_1971
I have read it Golem

golem370
He took on multiple Marvel characters including Namor and Hulk at the same time and even a weakened Galactus was worried about him.. "He was unfazed by slashes from Wolverine's claws and he simultaneously pummeled the Hulk and Namor"

olympian
Hulk gets enslaved again.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by golem370
He took on multiple Marvel characters including Namor and Hulk at the same time and even a weakened Galactus was worried about him.. "He was unfazed by slashes from Wolverine's claws and he simultaneously pummeled the Hulk and Namor"

True, but that was at his peak. I'm gonna go ahead and assume he drained an enormous source of power, and perhaps had an outside boost. (Think Thanos at his peak...)

If the fight is hand-to-hand, I'd give it to Hulk. Continuous fighting is only going to piss him off some more; let it go on long enough, and his strength will overwhelm the Enslaver's. The latter's best chance against the Hulk is to try and put him away quickly by way of knockout (same as it ever was).

Hulk, 7/10.

golem370
Unless you turn off his energy sapping powers Enslaver wins.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by golem370
Unless you turn off his energy sapping powers Enslaver wins.

I've been meaning to ask about that... Does he will the energy to be sapped, or is it drained just by being near him?

golem370
Good Question. He drains there energy and then hooks them to a machine and keeps them drained

Thanos_1971
Thanks to Golem for remembering this character big grin

Dinalfos
Yeah, but isn't a machine, like, easy to destroy?

Horrificus
Getting NEAR the machine killed a Surfer-level guy.
But, that shouldn't even matter. We are talking about regular Mu. That is the same Mu that came to Earth, took it, beat our best.
Even Mu's foot soldiers were as powerful as Marvel top-tier guys.
If he didn't want to just enslave the Hulk, he would tear the Hulk apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.