dc earth vs planet of the symbiots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
what do if dc earth was suddenly invaded by they symbiots like marvel earth was, dc earth would have no knowledge at all about the symbiots they just start from one location with their stargate and just start flooding in.... and just to make things interesting the JLA and super girl and power girl and the teen titans and captain marvel have all already been possesed by the symbiots now who takes it

Devil Lance
Originally posted by lando005
what do if dc earth was suddenly invaded by they symbiots like marvel earth was, dc earth would have no knowledge at all about the symbiots they just start from one location with their stargate and just start flooding in.... and just to make things interesting the JLA and super girl and power girl and the teen titans and captain marvel have all already been possesed by the symbiots now who takes it

Jakeem Thunder + Phantom Stranger+ rest of the JSA = curbstomp in Earth's favor wink

lando005
thought i left someone out

Superherovandal
wouldn't this basically be like Starro the Star-Conqueror but the heroes could fight the symbiotes?

PRAYERRUN
interesting post idea.......I have absolutely no idea how this would turn out.....but I get the feeling that Green Lantern & Martian Manhunter would be the lead hero's in this one. Martian manhunter could use his mind reading ability to figure out what the symbionts really want, and maybe even their weakness. Green lantern, an expert at captureing aliens in space, would be ahead of....capturing the symbionts. As for how they'd win, that would be a toss up.

batdude123
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
interesting post idea.......I have absolutely no idea how this would turn out.....but I get the feeling that Green Lantern & Martian Manhunter would be the lead hero's in this one. Martian manhunter could use his mind reading ability to figure out what the symbionts really want, and maybe even their weakness. Green lantern, an expert at captureing aliens in space, would be ahead of....capturing the symbionts. As for how they'd win, that would be a toss up.

Jakeem Thunder = end of discussion

lando005
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
interesting post idea.......I have absolutely no idea how this would turn out.....but I get the feeling that Green Lantern & Martian Manhunter would be the lead hero's in this one. Martian manhunter could use his mind reading ability to figure out what the symbionts really want, and maybe even their weakness. Green lantern, an expert at captureing aliens in space, would be ahead of....capturing the symbionts. As for how they'd win, that would be a toss up. goodone except they are also part of the "fallen to the symbiots" crowd

bigbran
Black Adam could probably kill all of them.
Magic Lightning (that has a huge radius), person who can fly at lightspeed, ultra durible vs 10 to 50 ton strength, weak to fire, let alone something that is hotter than the surface of the sun...

Ya, they stand absolutely no chance.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Jakeem Thunder = end of discussion Your going a little high here.

lando005
so all the heroes they already captured wouldnt make a diffrence? even in takeing down the remaining superhumans? i may just have to change things up a bit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.