Look Please!!!..... please?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnyforever
Now look i know its not much but i found a video, with a few, little clips from AWE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6osGxyCSHJw

you might have to skip all the way to the end but there are a few things:

1. jack? maybe, on a horse in the desert.
and
2. Sao Feng swordfighting.

i can't really tell 'cause it's blurry. sad

but, I'M ONLY TRYING TO HELP SO PLEASE DON'T BE MAD!!

OH! and if someone is signed up with youtube, could they ask the guy that made this video to tell you where he got those clips?

Please and Thank You! big grin

Mistypirate
Clips from AWE WHAT???? Are you freaking kidding me??

Im going to watch it right away.

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Mistypirate

Im going to watch it right away. THANK YOU!! woot

johnnyforever

Im going to watch it right away. and remember it's all the way at the end so watch the WHOLE thing. 'cause i know sometimes i don't want to watch the whole thing, 'cause i get bored.

LovelyOne
oh yeah it looked like Sao Feng shots..wonder where he got those.

johnnyforever
Originally posted by LovelyOne
oh yeah it looked like Sao Feng shots..wonder where he got those. i know! i don't know WHERE in the world he could get clips like that!

oh and there's also a clip of jack in his singapore outfit, on a horse, in the desert! big grin

sailorleo
hey! those sao feng clips ARE NOT FROM POTC....letting ya'll no, those are from his other movies

Mistypirate
Ok this is what I think those scenes are, the guy in the horse seems to me like if it was from the movie The Mummy, remember that they have a big fight thing scene at the dessert. I know that scene looks familiar. And the Sao feng scenes seems to me like are scenes from other movies from chow young fat. Or how ever its spelled

sailorleo
Ok this is what I think those scenes are, the guy in the horse seems to me like if it was from the movie The Mummy, remember that they have a big fight thing scene at the dessert. I know that scene looks familiar. And the Sao feng scenes seems to me like are scenes from other movies from chow young fat. Or how ever its spelled that's what i just said sad

ivebeendepped43
that makes sense, sailor. i didnt think those clips were from Pirates cuz theres no way they would release them this early

Mistypirate
Originally posted by sailorleo
that's what i just said sad

LOL I didn't realise you had already posted it big grin

Chiki Mina
um...those scenes are from the mummy...and from crouchin tiger hidden dragon. Cant we just wait for the damn movie....

a-k-a-amber
the scene where it showed worlds end was from Sinbad...

Mistypirate
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
the scene where it showed worlds end was from Sinbad...

thats what I though, I was trying to figure it out.

johnnyforever
cry aww man! i thought i had found something. sorry! smile

tee_pirategirl
it's ok..it was cool anyways and it was a homamade teaser trailer but it was still pretty good and thnx for postin anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.