Deathstroke Vs. Daredevil (both have supersolider serum)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Deathstroke Vs Daredevil

Both have been injected with an exact replica of the original supersolider serum. Deathstroke is hired by the redskull to kill Captain America but just as he is about to implement his plan Daredevil comes along to save cap. Who takes this?

Only 1 rule NO SONICS!!!

long pig
What would the supersoldier serum do to Deathstroke?

Soljer
Originally posted by long pig

Slow him down? erm.

Grimm22
You can give Stroke nothing and give DD the serum and DS will still win this with complete ease no expression

long pig
Originally posted by Soljer
Slow him down? erm.
Slow him down and make him 1/3 as strong as he normally is.

Daredevil1
The SSS would make Daredevil stronger and faster.

Soljer
Originally posted by Daredevil1
The SSS would make Daredevil stronger and faster.

Stronger and faster than normal? Yeah.

Stronger or faster than Deathstroke? Hell no.

Daredevil1
Strength I disagree.

Soljer
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Strength I disagree.

Mehhh...

Whether Deathstroke is or is not Stronger than Captain America is VERY arguable. Look at the pages and pages of threads that were spawned on the topic. erm.

Regardless. Deathstroke is still HELLA faster than Daredevil, and that'll net him the win.

grey fox
Originally posted by long pig

Not much...perhaps the only noticable effect would be his lactic acid build-up.

Daredevil1
DD with the SSS speed should suffice, considering regular non-enhanced humans like Batman, Batgirl, Connor and many other's are able to give Slade problems. Yes Slade wins against Batman, but with problems.

Now one with Daredevil who already has skill up the wazuu is enhanced in speed and strength. DD 8/10

Metalmanx
Daredevil wins 6/10.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Daredevil wins 6/10.

Maybe

The thing is though that DS's SSS is around 5x better than Cap's erm

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Maybe

The thing is though that DS's SSS is around 5x better than Cap's erm

I know that. I never doubted it.

I'm taking into acount their fighting ability and other superhuman skills.

Daredevil is a far better martial artist than Deathstroke.

Deathstroke may be enhanced, but that radar sense of DD's will tip the scales in Matt's favor.

Validus
KMC Slade can be challenged by an amped Daredevil these days? Strength debates with Captain America last for pages? Here I was thinking the unbeatable KMC Slade of Identity Crisis fame would never die.

Soljer
I know that. I never doubted it.

I'm taking into acount their fighting ability and other superhuman skills.

Daredevil is a far better martial artist than Deathstroke.

Deathstroke may be enhanced, but that radar sense of DD's will tip the scales in Matt's favor.

Isn't Deathstroke supposed to be Spiderman level in speed? At least?

I know for a FACT that you would never Claim that Daredevil would take 6/10 on Spiderman. Only due to the fact that "Daredevil would never touch him," right? erm.

Metalmanx
Isn't Deathstroke supposed to be Spiderman level in speed? At least?

I know for a FACT that you would never Claim that Daredevil would take 6/10 on Spiderman. Only due to the fact that "Daredevil would never touch him," right? erm.

I NEVER claimed Slade to be Spider-Man level in speed. Because I don't think he is. erm

Soljer
I NEVER claimed Slade to be Spider-Man level in speed. Because I don't think he is. erm

I never said that YOU did.

Rather, I asked "Is he?"

Because, last I heard round the forums, he WAS Spiderman level in Speed.

Metalmanx
I never said that YOU did.

Rather, I asked "Is he?"

Because, last I heard round the forums, he WAS Spiderman level in Speed.

Ah, my bad. Didn't mean to say it like that then. smile

But I don't think Slade is at Spider-Man level in speed. He's fast, but not that fast.

Validus
Ah, my bad. Didn't mean to say it like that then. smile

But I don't think Slade is at Spider-Man level in speed. He's fast, but not that fast.
But...But....But...he beat teh Flash!

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
But...But....But...he beat teh Flash!

I hope that was a joke about Slade fanboys, and not directed at me.

After all, I mentioned hearing that he was Spiderman level. Even Spiderman level wouldn't even be AWARE of the Flash without some SERIOUS, SERIOUS PIS.

Validus
But Slade beat Zatanna!!

leonheartmm
eye opener, slade doesnt NEED the super soldier serum. hes the ULTIMATE soldier. without being ridiculously superpowered beyond humans.

grey fox
I hope that was a joke about Slade fanboys, and not directed at me.

After all, I mentioned hearing that he was Spiderman level. Even Spiderman level wouldn't even be AWARE of the Flash without some SERIOUS, SERIOUS PIS.

By a cheap shot.

If he did a Juggernaut style 'wade through her spells' then we'd be all for him, .But all he did was cheap shot her liver and render her incapable of saying "EID".

leonheartmm
slade is dc's doom.

Validus
Slade is a legit Zatanna killer.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Slade is a legit Zatanna killer.

He POKED her frikkin liver. Sure it stopped her , but it was a cheap move.

Deathstroke
It's settled then. Slade wins via the dreaded liver poke. big grin

Validus
Slade pokes Zatanna's liver 10/10 for the win.

Tshern
Hey c'mon, give Slade some credit. He carried a cable that 100 men were hardly able to drag, he still is faster, smarter, has instantaneous reflexes, very effective healing factor and a whole bunch of weapons.

He takes Daredevil down.

Deathstroke
I think Slade's healing factor is the biggest advantage in this fight. He beats DD in some other stats still, but i think the healing factor is the most important to look at.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Tshern
Hey c'mon, give Slade some credit. He carried a cable that 100 men were hardly able to drag, he still is faster, smarter, has instantaneous reflexes, very effective healing factor and a whole bunch of weapons.

He takes Daredevil down.

No. He carried a cable a hundred PEOPLE were hardly able to carry. Alot of them looked to be children, housewives and elderly

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No. He carried a cable a hundred PEOPLE were hardly able to carry. Alot of them looked to be children, housewives and elderly

Actually....

All of them looked like children. erm.

SpunkySmurph
Actually....

All of them looked like children. erm.

Well, there you go.

That should be DS' new line

"Hah! Fool! You think you can beat me? I have the strength of a hundred children!"

geshien
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, there you go.

That should be DS' new line

"Hah! Fool! You think you can beat me? I have the strength of a hundred children!"

laughing laughing laughing

reminds me of jim carrey's grinch "No child can beat me!"

Deathstroke
I wish someone would post the page before and after the cable lift. Why did the bridge collapse and why would 100 children be there trying to fix it? Even if for some strange reason they were all children he still grabs it and takes off running into the water while they could barely drag it. So for the record Deathstroke is still considerably stronger than 100 children. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.