Tyber Zann is a true bad @$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption introduces the criminal mastermind Tyber Zann leader of the Zann Consortium. Zann was once in the Imperial Academy where he met Tarkin but was kicked out for "reckless" behavior. Zann then joined forces with Jabba the Hutt to spread corruption across the galaxy but Jabba begun to fear Zann's rise to power and had his captured by the Empire.

Urai Fenn; Zann's second in command and a wise and ancient warrior who prefers the art of hand-to-hand combat (he has two blades on his arms) and can detect the Force, tricks Han Solo to help Zann escape his prison.

With that Zann heads out to restart the Consortium and become the crimial overlord. He stole an ancinet Sith artifact from Jabba and found a Nightsister named Silri to discover that it was a Star Map (not to the Star Forge).

Zann is uber cool. Along with IG-88 and Bossk Zann goes out to increase the power of the Consortium by intimidation, piracy, kidnapping, racketeering, bibery, corrupting militia, black markets, and slavery.

Most games make criminals seem like petty thugs but Zann just feels bad @$$ when you play as the Consortium.

Darth revan202
wtf

kamikz
I don't know, he seems like a pretty good character I guess, but the story about the corruption fit in into star wars? It doesn't ruin the "Rebel's vs Empire" feeling does it?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by kamikz
I don't know, he seems like a pretty good character I guess, but the story about the corruption fit in into star wars? It doesn't ruin the "Rebel's vs Empire" feeling does it?

No it fits in very well actually. I had doubts about it but it just fits in. You don't go to Hoth or Endor during the campaign so it's not like you are messing with the movie but you do go to Yavin IV to seek the remains of the Death Star, go to Coruscant, Cloud City, and other places but it just works well.

kamikz
Good. I would pick it up if I actually pick up Empire at War first, but I'm scared to do that, because I want a good strategy game, and I don't know if it is.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by kamikz
Good. I would pick it up if I actually pick up Empire at War first, but I'm scared to do that, because I want a good strategy game, and I don't know if it is.

I have to say that the space battles of Empire at War (and Forces of Corruption) alone makes this an awesome game. It has a feature called battle cam which makes the battles look wonderful.

kamikz
Cool. I should pick it up after I've bought and finished the new Zelda game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.