the one man band.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
I know everyone think that jack and elizabeth should be toether. but you're forgetting one thing mates.......he's captain jack sparrow (why didn't they include that line in the second film?)

say they got together, jack being jack, would he stay faithful? even if he really did love her? would you want him to be faithful and loving? I adore him as the rogue that he is and strapping him down with commitment would change him. I like to think he'd have his way with her and then get bored and move in the other women in the world. He is a pirate after all. I wouldn't want to change Jack. and the romantic rogue side of him makes hischaracter more attractive. Nah! I think he is definatly a lone ranger. no woma can keep him satisfied. (apart from me! lol) what do you think of this idea?

LovelyOne
probably yes..he would remain faithful to her..since when does Jack ever leave a woman in one movie and still have her on his mind in the next? Baring in mind its a year later

Jack hasn't always been a pirate how many times must it be said?

Also his ship isn't keeping him satisfied anymore

also Ted and Terry the script writers have said Jack is capable of a long term relationship cant remember where.

but there is another interview that suggests the whole of PotC as a series is about Jack making someone an obligation in life and trading off something else..

a man doesnt risk his life, come back to a ship to blow up the Kraken all in the name of sex. Jack is changing..you may like it you may not..but he is changing

and according to the novel for DMC when Liz chains him up it says: "Jack desired Elizabeth all the more knowing her heart was as dark as his own"

aniron
(I knew you'd answer first lol)

hmmmmm. desired. interesting vocab.

LovelyOne
Also..I wouldnt say changing..T&T sort of suggest that its a "revealing" of who Jack really is.

aniron
ok, so in your opinion jack will remain boring and faithful lol. but the next question is- do you want him to be? or do you want him to be the same jack we know and love?

ivebeendepped43
yes, just listen 2 the theories.................or read them.......

LovelyOne
Well since when is remaining faithful boring?

and if its the end of the trilogy...what does it matter?

Its that or he dies as a pirate...cuz piracy is coming to a close no? Its a dangerous time for Jack to be a pirate in AWE..and post AWE

"Jack will have to find his place in the new world or he will perish" - Beckett DMC

aniron
it's boring for jack to remain faithful it just aint him! and no need to react all crazy! you guys get enraged at everything. (nt very open minded i've come to notice) i was only asking a question and it matters because i would like to get some feedback. i don't bite your head off when you submit threads. seriously, i can't write anything without getting angry replies. it's just my opinion. calm down, it isn't real, the world isn't going to end.

LovelyOne
it aint him cuz we aint seen it.."till now"

its always been in his character it seems...after all what we see is a revealing thing its not new to his character.

The Jack we see in movie 1...isnt the real Jack..its more than obvious when Liz talks to him on the beach..we know that he's been brave and cared for people other than himself in the past but right now (movie 1) he's lying and behaving like a coward.

Also I'm not attacking you. and I am calm..why is it when someone counters your opinions you accuse them of being over dramatic and hysterical?

LovelyOne
I notice that you are not very open minded either..you get very......aggressive when people counter your opinions I notice. (you are just like us muhahaha)

In your eyes Jack is a one dimenional character..always has been, always wil be. Thats how you want to look at him then thats cool. But he's not really as 1 dimensional as he seems. Some people can see the depth, others cant. No well written character is one dimensional...

Jack is actually....rather pathetic and sad underneath. He's probably not really a very happy person. What i notice with Johnny and his characters. He gives them this persona, and they are usually rather tragic underneath

aniron
I don't, it's an expression, open your mind, don't take things to literally (so put the knife down and don't actually open your mind!)

So jack sleeps with all the women in tortuga because he's so empty on the inside that he's filling it up with meaningless sex? come on freud i think we can come up with something better than that. it seems that because they've hollywoodized potc2 so much they've had to change the characters (i've pointed this out before). thats why the first is the best film and to be honest, may as well not have existed in relation to the following films. but that's another thread.

ok, so u think jack will be faithful and you want it to be so. ok. next.

LovelyOne
what knife man?? screw it LOL I think..you neeed to open your mind a bit..Jack is not a 1 dimensional charater to me..so I'm not going to close my mind and see him like that.... You are looking at him through a pinhole..he is like an onion..he has layers. not just wat we see on the surface..what we see on the surface is fake.

well actually what you say is probably right, Jack does all of that to fill in an emptiness and its not working..ever heard the phrase "money cant buy hapiness?"

Why should Jack be any different to any other human on the planet? He's not a happy man. He's a coward, he has nothing to live for and if he remains that way he will probably die because pirates are coming to an end

again
"Jack will have to find his place in the new world or he will perish" - Beckett

LovelyOne
Tell me why do you think Jack has everything he wanted in PotC 1 with him at the start of DMC...yet he is clearly not satisfied?

Ted has confirmed that Jack is not bothered about his pearl anymore because it does not resemble freedom to him anymore..something else does it seems...wonder what that could be?

LovelyOne
anyway. I'm not going to get into this discussion. I'll leave this thread to the other people like yourself who lack the understanding of character development in movies.

aniron
1= alright shrek!

2= money can buy you happiness. It's how you use it that metters.

3= I would say Jack was anything but a coward! Jesus!

4= I'd say he was pretty satisfied, the only thing he's contemplating is how the hell can he lift the curse from davy jones. and he doesn't actually have everything cos all the treasure got washed out to sea.

5= I'd say that jack is bothered about leaving the pearl, seeing as he hangs back to touch it and that.

6= I'm at university studying creative writing and drama, you can't say I don't understand character development, u don't know me so get off your high horse you jumped up little (man/woman).

7=do you leave the house occasionally?

8= you know i could say that ted sed this and ted sed that, it means nothing so zoooooom.

LovelyOne
Shreck was written by the same writers.....

JESUS CHRIST BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..calm down dear..put the knife away.. I'm at uni too, studying film studies and charatcer development as well as deeper meaning in Mise En Scene

and There are OTHER things goin on beside the main plot..didnt you ever get taught that?? if the movie was just plot then the charatcers would be BORING..and would have no DEPTH

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by aniron
1= alright shrek!

2= money can buy you happiness. It's how you use it that metters.

3= I would say Jack was anything but a coward! Jesus!

4= I'd say he was pretty satisfied, the only thing he's contemplating is how the hell can he lift the curse from davy jones. and he doesn't actually have everything cos all the treasure got washed out to sea.

5= I'd say that jack is bothered about leaving the pearl, seeing as he hangs back to touch it and that.

6= I'm at university studying creative writing and dramna, you can't say u don't understand character development, u don't know me so get off your high horse you jumped up little (man/woman).

7=do you leave the house occasionally?

8= you know i could say that ted sed this and ted sed that, it means nothing so zoooooom.

1=i dunno why u mentioned shrek

2=money cant buy u happiness, u can buy whatever the hell u want but u will end up lonely as shit

3=Jack has became the hero of the film hes no coward no more

4=he don't care about treasure no more. hes only treasure is liz DEAL WITH IT

5=quote from Jack Sparrow "Its only a hip, mate" nuff said.

6=in what university....university of jupiter?

7=do you shut ur mouth occasionally?

8=its said not sed. And yea you could say liz dies and liz sucks and this and that so buuuuuuyyyaaaaa.

LovelyOne
Jack was behaving like a coward in move 2..that was more than obvious..he left his friends to DIE on the pearl did he not to save his own skin? what made him go back ay? It wasnt his ship The WRITERS have confirmed this the ship doesnt really mean anything to Jack anymore..he looked at the compass and it pointed at something..next moment we see him with Liz and a godlike shot

and of course I'm going to use what the writers say as logical back up for what i say because the writers WROTE THE DAMN THING

you are basing all you say on your own opinions..where as at least writer confirmation can be used as back up.

aniron
you've lost me. shrek? writiers? waa waa? ok, i think the men in white coats will be arriving very soon to take you away.VERY SOON. (lol zoooom)

LovelyOne
LMFAO!!

"
8= you know i could say that ted sed this and ted sed that, it means nothing so zoooooom."

Ok you have just proven to me beyond doubt that you are NOT even worth debating with.

Chiki Mina
aniron....u said that u are in a university of creative writing..where is that..in jupiter?

LovelyOne
you've lost me. shrek? writiers? waa waa? ok, i think the men in white coats will be arriving very soon to take you away.VERY SOON. (lol zoooom)

zoom?? seems like you have one screw loose in that bizzare brain of yours.

Shrek was written by T&T..notice anything?

Rogue who seems to love being a rogue is actually very lonley and finds out fiona is whats missing in his life..he ends up with her and finds out its better for him to be with her and a friend

They wrote Aladdin..notice anything?

Rogue gets the girrl and is happier for it.

They wrote Zorro..notice anything?
The rogue gets the princess and is happier for it

The co wrote antz..well you get the picture by now..

Heck Beckett is farquad!

Chiki Mina
only one??

aniron
lol most of those stories are already old legends anyway you fools lol lol lol. o so easy.
I'm not at a uni of creative writing im at a uni studying creative writing, in tis day and age you can study many subjects at one place!

aniron
lol you'll never get the zooom thing, to complex for your closed minds. lol zooom

LovelyOne
This is taken from the familar 12 steps that we see in many movies ans with many main characters: (even LotR frodo savvy?)

Jack is developing......
PS I dont consider Jack's death a black moment...cuz it usually happens in one go and we see them come back in that very scene. Jack's death is another narrative device sometimes used on main characters.."sleeping beauty" moment...Jack's time to rest and reflect in his purgatory..

aniron
lol lol lol lol !!!!!!

laughing

Chiki Mina
The point is all character change and developed. Jack is still Jack, but he is reborn as a new man. He sees everything in a different light now. You cant have Jack Sparrow the same character all the time, its useless and boring.

The first movie was an introduction of the characters

DMC focused on Jacks character, though it was morelike Liz point of view, It focused on his character alot and he developed byt the end of the movie.

AWE could also change Jack a bit more too, but it wont bring him back his old character. Its like vomiting and eaitng your vomit again.

aniron
but he's different from the beginning because it's a different film altogether, there was no need for the first film. but agen. that is a different thread. iv 4gotten wot thread im even on now it's been flipped agen.

LovelyOne
lol lol lol lol !!!!!!

laughing

you do know I didnt write all of that right??

it comes from here:
http://www.skepticfiles.org/atheist2/hero.htm

also I dont actually know if DMC starts on disruption or equilibrium

it seems to start on disruption..meaning the end of movie 1 is DMC's Equilibrium??

typical narrative(story) pattern:

Equilibrium - Disruption - New equilibrium.

aniron
I have no response to that.

LovelyOne
you are so rude you know that..
I actually liked you till now

you cant even hold proper discussion

aniron
you liked me? ive been here what three times now? if i have no response I have no response what do you want a hug? you don't know me. you don't know anybody let alone on the internet. you have no idea who i am. and i can hold a proper discussion, hence being at university an' all.

Chiki Mina
you have no response to that huh? You could start by appoligizing to LovelyOne. She never did any harm to you. You are very very very rude. You make nonsense theories and on top of that call us crazy. You are very disrespectful.

LovelyOne
you liked me? ive been here what three times now? if i have no response I have no response what do you want a hug? you don't know me. you don't know anybody let alone on the internet. you have no idea who i am. and i can hold a proper discussion, hence being at university an' all.

I liked yah cuz we had a nice chat about Glyn on BB and how you knew him..and we spoke about other thigs..and your friends dog died or something..you seemed like a nice person..we spoke about the other roles Depp was casted for and some he turned down.

when I say I like ya..it doesnt mean you the real person I mean the persona on the board..well your early persona I liked....you kinda changed

aniron
alright echo. I never did any harm to her, what are you coming from? she isn't god. i hate ppl like that. nonsense theories? why are they nosense? because you don't agree? you've called me crazy? it's one rule for me and another for you? i hate ppl like that. I think ou need to look at yourself before you call me rude and disrespectful. not that your opinion of me actually matters to me.

Chiki Mina
alright echo. I never did any harm to her, what are you coming from? she isn't god. i hate ppl like that. nonsense theories? why are they nosense? because you don't agree? you've called me crazy? it's one rule for me and another for you? i hate ppl like that. I think ou need to look at yourself before you call me rude and disrespectful. not that your opinion of me actually matters to me.

^^ that dont mater to me either. Call me whatever you want, and yea ur theories are nonsesne cus it dont make sense. you're still very rude calling me childish names. I think you should look urself in the mirror, just be careful not to break it.

LovelyOne
Anrion. In all fairness earlier you labled me crazy for not sharing the same opinon you saying i need to be taken away by the men in white coats..you seem to imply that what we are saying is nonsense because its not the same opinion as you..and it does seem as if its also one rule for you and another for everyone else..

we are both actually arguing with eachother in pretty much the same way laughing out loud

aniron
i don't actually recall calling you crazy and im not going to make the effort to go back and look. i do remember randomly being called keira, and then screw loose. and i swer theres an echo in this place.

names? what names?

i would only break the mirror because it wouldnt be able to handle the beauty lol lol lol!

I imply nothing, you assume, there's a difference. I'm expressing my opinions, everybody knows what you all think, i'm aiming to reach out and get a mixture of reponses by asking questions and offering possibilities. but everytime i do i get my head bitten off. and if you want to talk about change you should have seen this place a year ago. i don't know what happened but it's certainly gone way down hill. people didn't get on their high horses at least.

LovelyOne
you told me I had to be taken away by the men in white coats? What does that mean then in anrion terms?

then i mentioned you had a screw loose

LovelyOne
I'm even trying to make things up with you..and you are reluctant so lets just stop now ok? I wont bother you..and please dont bother me anymore.

Chiki Mina
maybe because your the one whos crazy. Thats why you dont remember
-words from echo.

aniron
i didn't bother you. you botherd me! now who can't remember. oh no it was echo that sed that about memory. trying to make up? what? just, just sleep.

Chiki Mina
i didn't bother you. you botherd me! now who can't remember. oh no it was echo that sed that about memory. trying to make up? what? just, just sleep.

can you speak english?

It dont matter who bothered who first. You need to stop being so damn rude. And just leave Lovely alone. damn, it would be nice to leave me alone too. so that we we can leave u alone.

CaptainJacksLuv
why dont u all just run away in to ur little huts. well. the ppl who are so damn rude *cough* aniron

aniron
okayyyy????

why don't you stop accusing me of being rude and stop being rude yourself? what are you? god? better than everyone else? I don't think so. I'm making it my aim to get this place back to what it was but it seems to me that you seem to enjoy shooting down anyone with an opinion different to yours so we're not going to get anywhere are we? just run along and be the shadow that you seem to be.

Chiki Mina
okayyyy????

why don't you stop accusing me of being rude and stop being rude yourself? what are you? god? better than everyone else? I don't think so. I'm making it my aim to get this place back to what it was but it seems to me that you seem to enjoy shooting down anyone with an opinion different to yours so we're not going to get anywhere are we? just run along and be the shadow that you seem to be.

Are you talking about us or you. Becasue that post of yours sounds alot like you're talking about you. You were beginning with rude posts. We tired to be gentle about it but u just got under our skins. When we posted our opinions thats when YOU started to call us crazy.

aniron
alright, whatever gets you through the day. you see i never sed anything rude about you until everyone started calling me kiera, even though that never bothered me but you cant deny that that came first. what r u the queen? whats with the royal we? lol lol lol!

Jack of Blades
YOu can call me Jack of Blades.i wont be angry

Chiki Mina
wow im so offended. lol lol lol! You are rude..PERIOD

aniron
offended by what? you're on your period? thanx for that but i could kinda tell.

and i will jack of blades I will lol lol laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
lol omg ur hillarious. No darling im not on my period. lol lol lol omg ur so funny. lool. If I was on my period it wouldve been worse laughing out loudlaughing out loud

aniron
it can get worse? *implodes smokin'

Chiki Mina
we dont need proof. You enough as it is. Im not gonna get in trouble because of you. You were born to be on the ignore list. My mother taught me "a la mierda se ignora"=translation=You ignore all that is "poop"

aniron
wot now? the words rude and you spring to mind as well as strange, very very strange (and not in the good random way-ahhh random rules)
ur not to great at standing on your own 2 feet kid.

Chiki Mina
you wont be standing for long if you keep getting under my skin.

aniron
wot u gunna do burst through the screen lol lol lol! id love to see that actually, it'd be so family guy lol! laughing Happy Dance

LovelyOne
When does peter do that? It is peter right?

Chiki Mina
you're pretty funny. You will be the laughing stock of this forum when ppl are gonna begin to ignore you. I had enough of you. m not gonna get in trouble for you. You can stay here all you like, just dont bother me anymore.

CaptainJacksLuv
o, so now ur makin a laugh bout this...hehehehehe

aniron
1= dunno when peter dus that it's just a family guy kinda thing lol

2= chikki your words sound like the words of a bully and id rather be seen as rude than that, wot u threatning me or sumthink?

3= you're on here a lot aren't you? lol lol.

4= yup, laughing is great,i find laughing at yourself is a great gift that im proud to posses. (im not having a dig it's just a motto of mine b4 n e one gets offended).

CaptainJacksLuv
o btw, im not here to argue, so dont think im taking any1's side. just yea.....

katelovespirate
dude why are people always fighting on this board?

here's a plan.
1. rum
2. pirates
3. "thats a mighty good arm ya got there." "Oh, I keep it in shape with lots of knitting..." smile

so remember when Jack was the human shish kabob? that was pretty great eh?

Chiki Mina
aniron i told you to leave me alone. So stop posting about me ENOUGH.

aniron
we're always fightin cos nobody is allowed an opinion that doesn't include... u know wot it doesn't even matter lol!

aniron
chiki mina chiki mina chiki mina chiki mina chiki mina i could do this all night lol. y u reading the posts if you're finished here lol? bye!

bak to the ORIGINAL topic if you please.

LovelyOne
I remember peter with a cardboard TV over his head. lol

secondly...its not fair to say we attack you because we don't share your opinions..you do the same thing to us for disagreeing with yours

Chiki Mina
aniron aniron aniron aniron moron oops that mustve slipped. There now Im finnished.

aniron
fish to bait love.

katelovespirate
naw, you can have your opinions. smile its likely that if you believe them strongly, no one on this board will change your mind. just keep believing what you believe, and when it comes down to it, its just a movie and in a few months we'll have the answers. so no big deal. smile nothing worth fighting over, IMO.

and aside from sparrabeth being a very prevelent belief around here, we all disagree on a lot of stuff, but its in the spirit of fun. smile

aniron
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I remember peter with a cardboard TV over his head. lol

secondly...its not fair to say we attack you because we don't share your opinions..you do the same thing to us for disagreeing with yours

i love it when peter did thatlol i love family guy!

vice versa. smokin'

aniron
Originally posted by katelovespirate
naw, you can have your opinions. smile its likely that if you believe them strongly, no one on this board will change your mind. just keep believing what you believe, and when it comes down to it, its just a movie and in a few months we'll have the answers. so no big deal. smile nothing worth fighting over, IMO.

and aside from sparrabeth being a very prevelent belief around here, we all disagree on a lot of stuff, but its in the spirit of fun. smile

thank you. *weeps and implodes with joy*

LovelyOne
Ok i'm not arguing here just making a point. You opened a thread right. I repliae and because it wasnt agreeing with your original post and you then start to accuse me of basicaly arguing and fighting with you, telling me to put the knife down. I'm sorry if you felt as if I was attacking you anrion, I wasnt I was just disagreeing with you smile

But its as if you dont want us to express an opposite opinion to yours on this thread...you just want us all to agree with you that Jack will always be a lone ranger.

Well we dont have to sad

LovelyOne
Also Anrion..watch thisstick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4l2UUueH5Q

Chiki Mina
I wouldnt mind you having a different opinion anrion. Just dont expect us to change ours and force us to believe that all ur opinions are right. You started out pretty rude to us. Especially to me and lovelyone.

aniron
actually i open a thread u give opinion i note it then u give your opinion forcefully agen i note it and then you come at me agen so i say hey hey man calm down because everytime i open a thread asking reasonable questions a get talked down to and have my head bitten off. review the knife thing, i was talking about opening your mind, the knife means don't literally cut open your head with a knife.

you cant say i get agressive wen ppl argue with me when you do so much more forcefully. i design my threads to hear a range of opinions im trying to get this place bak to the way it was but you seem to shoot down and intimidate anybody who disagrees with you including people that start the threads in the first place (especially me). think about it will you, don't accuse me of wot u do. let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that. (not aggresive tone if you get confused).

aniron
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I wouldnt mind you having a different opinion anrion. Just dont expect us to change ours and force us to believe that all ur opinions are right. You started out pretty rude to us. Especially to me and lovelyone.

right back at ya.

Chiki Mina
no no no u start with a thread. And we add an opinion thats when you start being rude.

LovelyOne
I said that^^

you said this:

I never bit your head off..I was never agravated. or yelling.I was calm.I didnt react crazy confused I wasnt angry

aniron
fair do's stweie rocks!

u add opinon i add mine then u get rude. so i retaliate, im the kind of person that isn't beaten down. seriously, im so anti bullying you wouldn't believe!

Chiki Mina
i wish you were anti rudeness. When lovely started posting about the 12 steps and all you started getting pissed at her saying that you go to university and bla bla.

aniron
*have you seen the stewie griffen movie?

I am only ever rude back! in your opinion would you say you weren't rude?

LovelyOne
I didnt get rude..look at what I said :above sad I said something and you thought I was aking rude, enraged ,crazy and was biting your head off..when my post didnt suggest that at all..well I didnt mean that anyway..

I've never seen that movie before..how many movies did they do?

aniron
wen lovly started talking down at me saying a didnt understand thisnthat i told her i did and why.

u called me rude for saying i had no rtesponse. well i didn't theres rude and theres the truth. move on with your life.

Chiki Mina
you started saying that I was rude bc i said that you are rude. So you got offended by ti. And this is a pirates thread not family guy thread.

aniron
im just plain confused. you were rude lovly so i retaliated, theres nothing wrong with that. now, who's for a game of draughts? lol

katelovespirate
he said, she said. let's forgive and forget.

and while we're at it, Liz and Jack should kiss and make out... er, kiss and make up, in the eloquent words of someone else much more cleverer than me. wink

on that discussion, its an interesting question i don't know how i feel about. I really want Jack to stay a free pirate (and if he has Lizzie on board with him, as first mate and cabin buddy, so much the better!) I get depressed thinking of Jack as anything but a pirate. But I definately want him to survive, and I want him to be with Lizzie. Don't know how all that works out. As long as the strumpets aren't involved, and its consistent with his character development, i don't really mind how Jack ends up as long as he is happy. smile

aniron
oh chiki my image of you is of a skulky side kik, im only mentioning the odd thing to lovly do i have your permission to do that? to be honest there was no need to start the whole calling me kiera thing just because i opposed your idas but u all did it and that was rude. (ok so i wasn't exacly blown away with offence but it was meant to be offensive).

Chiki Mina
I jsut want this to stop!! aniron just admit that you went off a little. Yea sure I did too you kind off pissed me off when you started calling lovelyone crazy and me "echo" and you were also making fun of lovelys 12 steps hero.

LovelyOne
I called you keira as a joke because you hate her and I was teasing (friendly teasing)..sorry if you thought it was rude..Me and Calypso thought you might be her a few weeks back lol..for some reason..I cant remember why now...

Also again this is what happened:

I said that^^

you replied with this:

from that post I wasnt being rude, or enraged or crazy..I was asking you questions based on what you said to me previously confused

Basically..I think we got out lines crossed a tad

aniron
i had no damn response ok deal with it. i retaliated to bullyin i wont apologize for that. i accept your apology now then. so lets move on. bye.

Chiki Mina
Just admit u were rude. Iam willing to appoligize but you need to do it too. you are not perfect no one is. I did my part now you must do yours.

katelovespirate
so does anyone think of Elizabeth as a one-woman band?
smile

aniron
lovly u blatantly asked me what did my question matter thus shunning it as though it meant nothing, all i did was open a light hearted thread. and you came along with that. as i sed earlier, u take things to literally there are many meanings to the word crazy when sed in such context so u seriously can't place this at my door. i had enough because of previous threads not just this one. i'm not even goin to go into it now. its pointless u obviously just dont understand.

aniron
Originally posted by katelovespirate
so does anyone think of Elizabeth as a one-woman band?
smile

shes a **** so probably ye lol laughing out loud

LovelyOne
when did I bully first?..just look back at the thread and we can clearly see who flew off the handle first out of the both of us..and it was that post of yours I just posted..no my question was what does it matter if Jack end up with someone if its the end of the trilogy..for like its closure...when you said "it just aint him"

And when I called you keira that wasnt bullying.. I thought you were her for some reason..It was a weird guess I had based on something tha had happened to me on another board with someone who was actually someone else (famous) and I had no clue...he was dissing himself...for some reason I thought you were keira dissing herself laughing out loud...yes now thats crazy talk on my behalf

katelovespirate
sniff... cries... mommy and daddy are fighting again...

why does this thread have so disfunctional??? for MY sake, put aside your differences... lol... it makes me sad.

lets all have a pirate love fest and celebrate the fact that we all saw different versions of the same movie...

Chiki Mina
no no my friend. you started with a rather rude post. After Lovel said her opinion you started getting kind of jumpy.

aniron
i have looked back and wot i sed you hav obviously put into your mind as an aggresive tone (a difficulty because of just reading) i wasn't being agressive i was humorously and sarcastically teling you to just calm your answers without placing them at me as though the idea of it being different was stupid which you do do!

to be honest from reading other threads and my own thats how i see u a bully, it'll take some work to see differently but i'll try. thats all i can say. ok kate. its allllllllllllright. lol

LovelyOne
aye and I think it went vice versa..Anrion. I'm sorry if you thought I was being agressive. Aplogies.

I'm not a bully...I just get rather passionate when I type at times..when someone insults my choice in subject...(film studies) thats when I usually fly off the handle a bit..when they say I look too deeply and wasting my time etc, its what I've been taught and Ted and Terry had to do the same subject as me in order to even become script writers..gore had to learn it too to become a director..

and that question was actually to the post I quoted not your first question of the thread.

I have to admit anrion..I kinda see you as a bully too..you are quite intimidating at times...I'm not the only one here to pick up on that either..

katelovespirate
here;s something that will cheer everyone up:

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=30u7ehiam4.gif

giggle...

LovelyOne
Or Liz will drown herself laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
never mind I cant do this anymore. Lovely I hope you get the appoligy that you want and aniron I hope you get the appology that you want. I just had it...Im tired of getting beat on and have some ppl letting me get beat on

I have tried and tried and tried to stop this. Im just runing out of choices.

LovelyOne
I've said sorry about 3 times i think^^ laughing out loud

aniron
there u go again! twisting!

theres nothing wrong in looking deep. i am an incredibly deep thinker even if i do say so myself lol!

i didn't insult your study choice, i was going to do film studies myself in fact.

you talk as though you have a little gang gathered together talkng about other people i hate it i can't stand bullying!!!!!

to be honest u dominate most threads by ur intimidating behaviour and IM not the only one to pick up on it either but i don't have to tell you that! I havnt been here in like 2 weeks so i dnt know where uv got that from!!!!

you don't know me, bullying is one of the many things i go against! i know a bully when i see one, and gathering from your replies and such (only from my own reading of them) i see you as a bully, i'll try and see if i'm wrong but it's not going to happen overnight.

Chiki Mina
well it takes a bully to know one aniron

LovelyOne
that wasnt actually a twist on you..it was on other people..I was explaing what other people have done to me..when did you say that to me? You didnt.

you jumping to conclusions! laughing out loud

aniron
im talking about u calling me a bully just because iv named and shamed you. and chiki u've basically jst given me all the evidence i need with that comment. im going to jst sit bak and watch see if i can change my mind because I hope to god im wrong about you two i really do!

LovelyOne
so i cant reply on threads anymore anrion?

I cant counter opinions?

Its just my debating nature..Its what I've been taught to do when I'm talking about FIlms..I have open debates in class and do the exact thing..I often lose too...

To be honest..you dont kno me either..I've been bullied so bad I have slashed my own wrists...next time you want to accuse me of being one..do it after you know me personally..because I can tell you having to be stuck on anti depressants due to extreme bullying at school doesnt exactly make me want to go and pick on the "weak".

I agree I do dominate this board..but I dont intend to intimidate..I just come across like that cuz I probably post here the very most out of everyone...mainly cuz I'm stuck at work at the comp and bored out of my skull..and I like chatting here about film studies and symbolisms, deeper meaning etc which is my passion...

Chiki Mina
I hope to God that you will just admit that you made a mistake and apppoligize and het it over with. I hope to God that Im wrong about you too. So prove me wrong.

aniron
again with the twisting- who sed you couldn't chat on threads? look its up to u to prove me wrong, but im still not getting it. i can't help it, thats what i see. and i understand it is ur passion but its also ther peoples passion too so u have to let them breathe and air their opinions instead of opposing every single idea anybody ever says because u want to look good. i dont know what you want me say here. Thats how i feel and there we are.

aniron
please stop echoing chiki it is very irritating. though quite amusing all at the same time.

LovelyOne
why do I want to look good?

see now you are twisting things. I dont want to look good. I just enjoy coming here because the people are nice and its fun to chat film studies..you and one other are the only 2 to ever complain about my constant posting here..the rest seem fine with it. (so far *shifty eyes*)

Chiki Mina
Im glad im irritating you bc u have been irritating me for a while. Nobody is posting theories to make themselves look good. I think ur trying too hard to make your self look like a victim.

katelovespirate
why do I want to look good?

see now you are twisting things. I dont want to look good. I just enjoy coming here because the people are nice and its fun to chat film studies..you and one other are the only 2 to ever complain about my constant posting here..the rest seem fine with it. (so far *shifty eyes*)

giggle. i think you can see how much everyone appreciates those theories, cause the second you try and leave, everyone flips out and goes into the therapy thread till you come back. smile

aniron
whos the other? agen with the twisting by saying im the twister. this can go on for hours. i only came online to check my e-mail for god sake. all i wanted to know was ppl thought of the topic, nxt thing i know iv got you and your sidekik goin 4 me. attempting to intmidate me and bully me. wot do u want me to say?

LovelyOne
lol *blushes Kate*

I was like "holy crap they thought I was leaving forever??!" It was like 1 or 2 days I meant laughing out loud

excuse me anrion but why are you saying I'm trying to look good? Is that not twisting something to look a certain way..basicaly saying I'm doing something I'm obviously not, no one else thinks so apart from you

...the other is surreal44..and..she often gets lots of people here disagreeing with her at once too

aniron
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Im glad im irritating you bc u have been irritating me for a while. Nobody is posting theories to make themselves look good. I think ur trying too hard to make your self look like a victim.

lol its actually not irritating anymore its pretty entertaining. laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
we want you to say IM SORRY!!!! We done our part! me and lovely appoligize and we are trying to get this behind us. But you just keep biting our heads off.

LovelyOne
I'm not trying to intimidate you or bully you...you just feel like I am.

LovelyOne
she doesnt have to say she's sorry. I'm not bothered if she does or not

Swann&Sparrow
I think it's boring to be faithful only because the Unuich has made faithful boring. And don't you say he didn't. It's true, what has Will done? Be faithful and loyal and everything, that's boring because it's Will. But Jack makes rouges and rebels the cool ones cause it's Jack.

If the Unuich was a rouge, I'd vomit cause it'd become boring, it's the character that makes the man, not the discription of their actions.

(This was directed to aniron on the first page)

aniron
i cant apologize on cermony, you might be able to do it whenever but i have to mean it. im sorry for te misunderstanding, and im sorry that there was an argument in the first place. but im guessing u 2 are from the USA? am I right? Im not going to apologize for myself because i have nothing to apologize for. i stood up for myself and others that feel the same as i do and thats all there is to it. so am i right about the usa thing?

aniron
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
I think it's boring to be faithful only because the Unuich has made faithful boring. And don't you say he didn't. It's true, what has Will done? Be faithful and loyal and everything, that's boring because it's Will. But Jack makes rouges and rebels the cool ones cause it's Jack.

If the Unuich was a rouge, I'd vomit cause it'd become boring, it's the character that makes the man, not the discription of their actions.

(This was directed to aniron on the first page)

why thank you lol!

Chiki Mina
Im not american lol. So if your not gonna appoligize bc u stood up for urself(sure) then we wont do it either bc we were also defending ourselves.

LovelyOne
yes I'm sorry for misunderstanding and sorry for the argument

also stood up for myself..or at least felt I was.

Basically I think we both got our lines crossed and we both felt intimidated when the other didnt actually mean to be intimidating if that makes sense

who are the others then?

Ericadawn?
Surreal44?

Also..I'm a brit

LovelyOne
why thank you lol!

she's actually dissing Will you know...also considering we are both brits.....its pretty late innit?

aniron
the others are the people round the back of the island lol lol!

come on chiki admit it. u r an echo!!!! lol lol lol!!!!!!

the reason i felt intimidated is because of previous threads though.

my god i wanted 2 know if u were from america cos of the getting sarcasm etc. plus it's half 3 in the mornin i came onlt hours ago 2 chek emails after going to cinema and here i am. good thing iv got a lie in 2moro!

aniron
imagine if we were at the same uni!!!! wot year u in? im in first.

Chiki Mina
the echo thing dont offend me i know im ignored, so whats ur point.

LovelyOne
first..only just settled in..took a year out previously

oh yeah..good ole sundays!!

The others...that film scared the crap outta me

aniron
i don't really know what your point is. the last argument shows u certainly dont get ignored lol! is it me or do a lot of ppl have issues? my point is that its funny. makes me laugh.

aniron
first..only just settled in..took a year out previously

oh yeah..good ole sundays!!

The others...that film scared the crap outta me

the little boy was cute. (i went to see saw 3 tonight!!!!!!). i wanna know wot uni you're in, maybe i got m8s there, but i dnt wanna like broadcast where we are on the night incase you're actually a 45 year old bearded man who like cheese.

Chiki Mina
tehn how come you call me echo if im not ignored lol

aniron
i mean net not night lol

LovelyOne
Cheese and and foot fettish...

I belong to portsmouth uni!

aniron
because you repeat everything. oh bless you! its not cos im ignoring ya its quite amusing that u just repeat everything that is sed. go back and have a butchers lol.

aniron
im at chester!

LovelyOne
oh woot! cool..half termsies?

aniron
eh? i got reading week soon!!!!!! but gotta work god damn it. and an exam next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (performing). (im from wales originally).

LovelyOne
oh damn sick exams..

I mean are you on half term? Like back at home

aniron
nope. i have a week off next week (readin week). then its christmas hols from 15th of dec! i go home for the odd weekend though so it's alright. stil a bit homesik but i was terrible!!!! I miss my dog more than anything! u on half term?

LovelyOne
yeah I am big grin

at home..I get that homesickness too sad

Was it the dog who died? sad

aniron
no, the dog that died came from work. i loved him though. i trusted him as much as i trust my own. he was big so some may have bin a bit wary but i knew he'd never touch me. Im gutted. havnt cried yet. i wont until iv gone bak to work, when hes not there then ill start crying into the fairy liquid bubbles lol!!!! if my dog had died i wouldnt have been able to cope. i dont want to think about the idea of her dying. i love her with allmy heart. (a bit ridiculous really),

LovelyOne
aww I'm sorry ..my cat died..and I havent cried either...its werid..cuz he went missing and I never saw him like dead so I dont know what happened..

OMG its soooo late must sleep..also was saw 3 any good?

aniron
ps. do u find that your very critical. ever since uni and my course im so critical. its not easy to impress me with films these days. hence my annoyance of potc2. its really annoying. i dunno if its because i want to be a director and its all coming out of me. but nowadays films arent impressive. iv resorted back to old films such as ned kelly and of course lotr!!!! im so anti hollywood incase you hadnt noticed lol! pro NZ!!!! how bout u?

Chiki Mina
sorry echo here is gonna speak. no i havent seen saw 3 but i know it starts with a naked woman in the freezer.

aniron
saw 3 was gruesome!!!!!!!! but glad i saw it even if it meant spending my life savings!!! lol. im actually sleeping on the keyboard lol
!!!!

aniron
it doesnt start with freezer lady it starts with the gu from saw 2 bashing his foot off with a stone!!!! blugh1!!!!

LovelyOne
yes I do find that...I also do attack but in a debating way a lot laughing out loud I think thats where people get me wrong..

but I do now remember the thread where I was quite rude to you. I'm really sorry about that it was a bad night for me. Seriously I'm sorry about that.

anyhoo, yeah I'm very critical of movies now. I admit after i saw DMC I though.."meh cant compare to the first" then I did my film study, study of it and realised its pretty deep...or it seems to be.

LotR is friggin great! the first one is amazing..the amount of "art" that went into it if you know what I mean..Also love the other 2 but the first one..great memories studying that at college big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>