Thor vs. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Thor vs Captain Marvel

Current versions of both characters, meaning RKT vs Captain Marvel with the power of Shazam.

The Pict
Thor

EkinEku
yah i go with thor, he could probably cancel out some of the shazam force and put billy over his knee

juggernaut74
I don't know the current status of CM. But RKT is pretty powerful I hear. Gotta go with RKT.

juggernaut66666
Shazam

Soljer
Hit up the Rune King.

batdude123
Not enough from Billy w/ Shazam's power to accurately gauge this fight.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Not enough from Billy w/ Shazam's power to accurately gauge this fight.

But...Batdude...

According to you, a lack of showings is equal to inferiority.

shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
But...Batdude...

According to you, a lack of showings is equal to inferiority.

shifty

I was saying Drakon doesn't have enough showings to be put over Batman. mhm

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
I was saying Drakon doesn't have enough showings to be put over Batman. mhm

laughing

I'm just messing with you.

"Lack of showings" does get used as an excuse pretty often, though. "Sentry doesn't have enough Uber Showings yet!" seems to be pretty popular in threads these days.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

I'm just messing with you.

"Lack of showings" does get used as an excuse pretty often, though. "Sentry doesn't have enough Uber Showings yet!" seems to be pretty popular in threads these days.

Yeah. erm

Badabing
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Thor vs Captain Marvel

Current versions of both characters, meaning RKT vs Captain Marvel with the power of Shazam.
I'm not sure what Billy can do with the full power of Shazam. The only reference I've read is his powers increased 100 fold. This sounds like it could be a planet destroying battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.