Black Adam vs. Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
fights in space.....

Milkie
The Mighty Adam Crushes His Skull Immediately

Horrificus
Originally posted by Milkie
The Mighty Adam Crushes His Skull Immediately

Silence!!

Quasar has:

1. Shrugged off the attacks of the universe's greatest powers.
2. Laid low Abstract Entities.
3. Contained explosions of a "Galactic" level.
4. Recreated himself after being "Nullified".

And, other stuff!

Adam is just an annoyance.

Milkie
Ha!

Quasar is nothing but a mere mortal. Teth's abilities put Quasar's to shame even though they are amazing! Teth's speed alone gives him the victory.

THIS!

Is what will happen to Quasar

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8702/scan00209pdfs2.th.jpg

guy222
q

abhilegend
Adam.

guy222
does teth win easily?

namorsubby
I'd go with black adam

abhilegend
Originally posted by guy222
does teth win easily?
No.

Colossus-Big C
Teth pushes his skull in

abhilegend
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Teth pushes his skull in
Not likely.

guy222
marvel needs a good story with q

Horrificus
Originally posted by guy222
marvel needs a good story with q Yeah. Bring Wendell back strong as his peak.

And stop killing him!

I like BA, but I don't see what he could do to Quasar at his peak.

Quasars shields were able to easily contain the blows of the Infinity Watch and the entire team of heroes attacking them.

But, at the same time, I am having trouble coming up with a way for Quasar to beat Adam. Not sure how he would do that.

guy222
previous time before q's last appearance he was very powerful

carver9
Gladiator handled Quasar pretty easily but Adam is no Gladiator. Adam wins after a hard fight.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator handled Quasar pretty easily but Adam is no Gladiator. Adam wins after a hard fight.
Yeah, adam is better than gladiator.

rotiart
Quasar showed over time that his constructs weaknesses were the result of him either not giving his full attention or to foreign energy times...

While he is not tired quasar would be able to take anything short of the shazam bolt.. As we don't know it's energy type vs the shield... Though it has taken third lightning and hammer throws before so....

But whether quasar actually has te damage output to put down teth? I doubt it. His speciality is more energy manipulation and sendin back what gets sent at him....

I'd vote teth 10/10. As a series of long drawn out fights where Wendell who has only human endurance eventually tires and loses.

And if you question me check out the sig I've had forever. I'm not happy about it but it's the truth. Even force bubbles that would be able to constrain teth would eventually wear down.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, adam is better than gladiator.

Why didnt you say "April fools".?

abhilegend
Why didnt you say "April fools".?
Eh?

carver9
Eh?

Just forget it. sad

abhilegend
Just forget it. sad
Why carter?

carver9
Why carter?

F.U.

abhilegend
F.U.
Don't be mad, carv.

zopzop
BA for the destruction 10/10. Quasar's only hope is to BFR BA into the Quantum Zone.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
BA for the destruction 10/10. Quasar's only hope is to BFR BA into the Quantum Zone.
Power of shazam lets cap and adam traverse dimensions.

zopzop
Power of shazam lets cap and adam traverse dimensions.

Then Quasar stands no chance of winning. BA 10/10.

leonidas
i'll take adam. q didn't seem capable of taking out glads. adam is at least his equal. he could win via bfr i suppose, but bfr's shouldn't count imo.

YFZ 350
Black Adam.

Horrificus
Originally posted by leonidas
i'll take adam. q didn't seem capable of taking out glads. adam is at least his equal. he could win via bfr i suppose, but bfr's shouldn't count imo. Well, that was a short altercation, but at the time, the writers were not exactly showing Q at his peak.

Maybe, in the future, we will some a showing that is "useable" in a thread like this.

Whether forum members here know it or not, "Peak Quasar" had very few peers and literally seemed to be capable of almost anything and beating almost anyone.

leonidas
meh, all characters have high showings. and i know q extremely well. he also wasn't able to deal very well with thor when he got purely physical. q was tough, no doubt, but i'll still take ba.

Horrificus
Originally posted by leonidas
meh, all characters have high showings. and i know q extremely well. he also wasn't able to deal very well with thor when he got purely physical. q was tough, no doubt, but i'll still take ba. me too.

Prep-Man
adam.

quanchi112
Teth.

Mshinu
BA, but Q will put up a good fight.

guy222
teth is powa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.