Omega Red vs Captain America & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

braz
whats Batman equipped with? and is this Ult Cap, cuz they would have a much better chance

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
whats Batman equipped with? and is this Ult Cap, cuz they would have a much better chance

Are Red's pheromones common knowledge? If so, I suppose Batman may have an extra rebreather for Captain America....

But even so, how are either gonna avoid his life draining abilities?

golem370
Batman as 10 Batarangs Two Grenades type weapons and Two canister of K.O gas. No 616 Captain America with Shield. The only know they are being stocked and are about to be in a fight

golem370
Well like on the X-Men cartoon he can only drain there energy by grabing them with his tenticals. He has his armor strength speed fighting ability and healing factor

golem370
Batrope

braz
id say Red most likely takes it then.

endrict
Red ropes em both and they die in two minutes

PRAYERRUN
I'd say that Since Cap already knows about Omega Red, He'd be giving Bats the rebreather, then they'd come up with a plan based on what Cap knows. I wouldn't put it past them to try to defeat Red from the distance, then when he's distracted by flying batarangs, & Caps shield, move in AFTER the shield hits him, and take him that way. it would still be a battle from then on, but it's the only way I can figure they'd have any chance at beating him.

Priest
red cant lose this fight.

Soljer
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I'd say that Since Cap already knows about Omega Red, He'd be giving Bats the rebreather, then they'd come up with a plan based on what Cap knows. I wouldn't put it past them to try to defeat Red from the distance, then when he's distracted by flying batarangs, & Caps shield, move in AFTER the shield hits him, and take him that way. it would still be a battle from then on, but it's the only way I can figure they'd have any chance at beating him.

Cause.....

Captain America carries around rebreathers in his...utility belt?

Alfheim
Can you say prep?

golem370
no because no prep

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
no because no prep

Then I think they're ****ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.