Who will Kate choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7
I wanted to know what you guys think about the whole Jack-Kate-Sawyer triangle thing before ep. 6 "I do" (KAte centric) comes out in the next weeks

So who should Kate choose?
Jack or Sawyer?

hermione7
Jate

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/4121/jatebanle1.gif

or

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6296/sfpn7fq0.jpg
Skate

Kelly_LS
We already have one of these threads somewhere. And I vote Kate will choose Sawyer.

RevolutionX
JACK

Marth18
Charlie damnit.......IRL >_>

Dessel
Sawyer, it seems like that so far anyway. I can see Jack getting together with the docter chick maybe.

Solo
Sawyer, I can guarantee it.

Darth Macabre
It's going to be Sawyer, but it should be Jack.

hermione7
im excited for ep.6.. no matted what is the outcome, i'll be ok
but
ok voted for jack.. actually i like jate since the beginning of the show..
but sawyer is alright

Marth18
I feel so sorry for jack and what happened with his wife! UGHH

Sado22
should be Sawyer since Kate and his chemistry is pretty cool. they seem compatible and compliment each other somehow. Sawyer being the sarcstic bastard and she is your everyday "good girl" but with a streak of bad girl in her. so while the former part compliments Sawyer, the later serves as a bit of a common ground.
Jack and her would be too boring IMO. goody two shoes and "good girl with a bad streak" seems.....dull.

Xandico
It should certainly be Sawyer, but I think it will be Jack because Kate and Sawyer argue a lot and Sawyer will probably end up hurting Jack and then Kate will think (wrongly) that he isn't very nice and run off to comfort Jack. That is my theory on what will happen but I would like the Sawyer/Kate/Jack love triangle to keep going so they are all sort of free agents, I just think that would be more interesting. But in the long run I am a SKATE SHIPPER TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!

P.S- Kate has a lot more than just a bad streak if you ask me, I mean, she always lies about her name, she blew a guy up and is responsible for the death of one of her lovers, so I hardly think she's your everyday 'good girl'.

Wickedone
Sawyer! He is definatley the best pick.

Even though Jack needs her the most...

Xandico
I THINK it will be Jack but I HOPE it's Sawyer!

hermione7
Well I guess Sawyer isn't the final choice yet.. after watching ep. 7

rickyduck
I reckon she should take both, like polygamy for women, like a threesome.

RealDarthRevan
It will obviously be Jack, since he is the typical 'nice guy' hero type. It will probably be the typical boring love story done 100 times. *Yawn*

crAZRick
ya, even when the articles and previews all PROMISE: Kate chooses between Jack and Sawyer... she says she loves Sawyer, but that was just to get them to not shoot him... she begs for Sawyer to run away with her to safety... she does the nasty with Sawyer... then she cries when Jack tells her not to come back for him ever!

more unanswered questions....

RealDarthRevan
Really? Man, you fellas are way ahead of me. The First episode of session 3 has only just come on TV!

ToMacco
Originally posted by RealDarthRevan
Really? Man, you fellas are way ahead of me. The First episode of session 3 has only just come on TV!

Better hurry, brother.

Xandico
OMG!!! SAWYER JUST GETS HOTTER AND HOTTER!!!!!!!!

Kadesh
well i think she should choose sawyer because jack is too whiny

InnerRise
Jack is the whiny one????

Wow......

Although I don't really care who she chooses, I'd like to state that no, Jack is not the whiny one. Sawyer is the whiny one always looking for an argument/fight/dispute/what have you.

anata wa wakarimaus ka.....

Xandico
Sawyer is SO NOT WHINY!!! Jack's the one who's always complaining about the lack of technology/medical supplies, yeah and we have to remember: who is the one who is STILL being held against his will by the Others? Jack. Who is the one who never told Sawyer, Kate and Hurley about Michael's plan to turn them over to the Others as a trade for Walt and therefore could have saved them from being kidnapped by the Others in the first place? Jack. Would Sawyer have wasted countless medical supplies on a man who was CLEARLY going to die (the marshall from series one)? NO! Would Sawyer have saved a man's life who was responsible for his own kidnapping (Ben)? NO!!!!

InnerRise
Nothing you just said has anything to do with Whining.

All of your reasonings are so........uneducated.

And what a terrible person Jack must be for wanting more medical supplies to help the people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Saywer may not have tried to save a dying man.....but that's Saywer. He just doesn't care and tries to hide his softer more sensitive side with his incessant whining.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Flying High
jack's the one that cries a lot though...

InnerRise
Crying...............Whining.....................two different things. erm

LORDSIDIOUS01
I don't care who Kate chooses as long as she shows off that hot bod.

sorrow
well, looks like kate gonna get a little jealous later towards jack and juliet... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by sorrow
well, looks like kate gonna get a little jealous later towards jack and juliet... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why since she slept with Sawyer.

InnerRise
Because she still obviously has a thing for Jack as well.

Lianslo
I think she definately still has a thing for Jack! In my mind Sawyer was more of a one night stand. He wants more...but she's not sure. Jack on the other hand has been one of Kate's closest friends from the beginning of all this. She was truly torn apart when she found out how badly she had hurt him. And now she's clearly jealous of Juliet...so...I'm really hoping that in the end, its Jack and Kate.

sorrow
well, I guess it's always a question mark.. because for sure.. kate has a thing for jack and sawyer.. last episode really showed how Sawyer been worried about Kate, you know.. when they looked at each other and hugged.. there was a moment.. but everytime Juliet is trying to say something to Jack or whenever Jack is taking Juliet's side.. I just love the look on Kate's face.. wink

Xandico
Originally posted by InnerRise
Nothing you just said has anything to do with Whining.

All of your reasonings are so........uneducated.

And what a terrible person Jack must be for wanting more medical supplies to help the people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Saywer may not have tried to save a dying man.....but that's Saywer. He just doesn't care and tries to hide his softer more sensitive side with his incessant whining.

ME??? UNEDUCATED IN THE AREA OF LOST??? I have watched every episode six times and keep detailed factfiles on every character!!!

P.S: I finally figured it out, anata wa wakarimasu ka means do you understand.

sorrow
hm... we all know now Kate likes Jack .. (even Sawyer) maybe we should start another thread called "Who will Jack choose.. ? " stick out tongue

Xandico
That would be a good idea yes

Riverollv
Sawyer chosen...

Xandico
It has to be Kate + Sawyer and Jack + Juliet

Riverollv
Yeah.... anyway, I'm new in this forum so, let me just introduce myself:
I would love to know about you guys here. I'm mexican I love sports and oh, that's me on my avatar.

Xandico
Well, I'm English, I love acting, singing and dancing and (of course) LOST!!! Oh, and I'm a girl. laughing out loud

Imaginary
I think it's going to be Jack + Kate. I seriously hope J/J doesn't happen but I won't be too upset about S/K.

Xandico
Why don't you want Jack/Juliet to happen? They're both doctors, and I'm convindced they're both good deep down, Sawyer and Kate are PERFECT for each other!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Xandico
Sawyer and Kate are PERFECT for each other! Yeah, they're both terrible people.

Xandico
How are they terrible people? Kate was protecting her mother and Sawyer was getting the guy who killed his parents, like in Batman Begins.

InnerRise
How are they terrible people? Kate was protecting her mother and Sawyer was getting the guy who killed his parents, like in Batman Begins. How are they terrible?

Kate killed a guy buy blowing up a house with him inside it. erm

Sawyer killed a guy who DIDN'T kill his parents. erm

Nuf Sed. no expression

Darth Macabre
How are they terrible people? Kate was protecting her mother and Sawyer was getting the guy who killed his parents, like in Batman Begins. Originally posted by InnerRise
Kate killed a guy by blowing up a house with him inside it. erm

Sawyer killed a guy who DIDN'T kill his parents. erm

Nuf Sed. no expression

Xandico
But the guy Kate killed was deserved it! And the first guy Sawyer killed was an accident! Everyone makes mistakes!

InnerRise
But the guy Kate killed was deserved it! And the first guy Sawyer killed was an accident! Everyone makes mistakes! In response to the whole Kate thing: When was it okay for common citizens to take the law and such matters into their own hands to deem when it's necessary to kill someone and do it themselves?

And in response to the whole Sawyer thing: YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS. no expression

"Everybody makes mistakes"?????????

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Xandico
Well, everyone DOES make mistakes!!! Cut him a bit of slack, he's been through a lot. And Kate was helping her Mam!!!

InnerRise
Well, everyone DOES make mistakes!!! Cut him a bit of slack, he's been through a lot. And Kate was helping her Mam!!! Originally posted by InnerRise
In response to the whole Kate thing: When was it okay for common citizens to take the law and such matters into their own hands to deem when it's necessary to kill someone and do it themselves?

And in response to the whole Sawyer thing: YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS. no expression

"Everybody makes mistakes"?????????

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

WheretoVirtue?
She clearly doesn't get with Jack if you actually watch the show.

SPOILER IF YOU'RE NOT UP TO DATE: In the season finale episode they did Jack's future off the island instead of his past. He wasn't with Kate, and it's pretty clear he wasn't with Juliette either because he was miserable and not over Kate. When he talks to Kate in that episode she says something like "I better go he'll we wondering where I am." Plus, earlier he calls to congratulate her on something-a wedding perhaps?

sorrow
well, i'm confused about his phone calls.. how can you be sure he was calling Kate before he actually called her.. I thought he was calling his ex wife who got pregnant.. I dunno.. confused

WheretoVirtue?
Yeah but his wife had clearly been pregnant for a while because she had quite a tummy.

sorrow
And that is obviously not jack's ... shifty

WheretoVirtue?
Don't be silly! Of course it's not.. confused

~LunaLoveG~
I say sawyer for the great debate. stuck on an Island for like 4 or so months,Jack starts to look rather plain. Besides,Sawyer and Kate are more similar to each other. if they are ever rescued the two will eventual go to jail. Oh btw I am up to date as far as the end of season two. I watch the DVDs erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.