How many TImes a Day YOu Wach POTC or POTC 2 or both?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack of Blades
Well?

Gravitation
1 time

Jack of Blades
WHich one or both?

Gravitation
the first.

johnnylovr11
i watch it all the time i watch it so much my dvd skips it suxs butt down

Gravitation
Actually I haven't watched it for over a month.

Jack of Blades
i havent even longer

Vim
I watched POTC 1 at home on DVD, and left immediately to go see 2 at the theatres. It was the first time I had ever done that for any movie series ever!

CaptainJacksLuv
I watch both about 24 times a day....its sooooo bot funny

Jack of Blades
DOnt you get borred?DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO!?

CaptainJacksLuv
no not really, i have it on while i do my homework, i did that when i did my project on POTC

Jack of Blades
Right well carry on

CaptainJacksLuv
lol...i will.....here is aus it 7am and daylite savings time...skool shortly....great. BUT I WILL CARRY ON
LOL

willofthewisp
DMC- once, sadly

COTBP- at least 5

Bwa Ha Ha
potc-around 7
potc2-3 and maybe 4

johnnyforever
i've BEEN wanting to watch CotBP, but haven't had the time sad

and as for DMC, i don't have limewire, or whatever it's called, so i'll have to wait 'till Dec 5th. sad

a-k-a-amber
I didn't know you could get it on limewire.... hmmm i may have to check into that but CotBp i watch like evey week and DMC is still playing at the old theater where i live so i can go for another 5.000 if i want too but eight times is enough

johnnyforever
well i'm not sure if it's limewire, but you can download it somehow online laughing out loud

a-k-a-amber
thnax i tried on lime wire but all it pulled up for me was the trailer but i think i will wait till Dec.5 most likely

mmoviejunkie
geez, you guys watch the movies alot!!

i've seen DMC only 3 times

and then the first one i watch about once every two weeks, but this time i haven't seen it in about a month or more

johnnyforever
oh sorry aka. i could've sworn someone said they watch it on limewire. oh well!

and mmoviejunkie, i saw DMC 4 times! big grin last time i saw it was around 8/31, 'cause that's my b-day. so i haven't seen it in... about 2 months sad

tee_pirategirl
I watched DMC 4 times in the theatres and then somebody got me an illigal DVD quality (taken with a DVD camera in the theatres) disc of it but I only watched it 3 times (I had it for two months now that's resisting teptation if ya ask me) and I've actually watched COTBP LESS than 20 times(I have both normal and collectors edition DVDs from the day they came out now that's REALLY resistin it). I didn't watch them too many times cause I didn't want to know it TOO well then I would KNOW EVERYTHING even the smallest stuff and there would be no more surprises

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
I watched DMC 4 times in the theatres and then somebody got me an illigal DVD quality (taken with a DVD camera in the theatres) disc of it but I only watched it 3 times (I had it for two months now that's resisting teptation if ya ask me) and I've actually watched COTBP LESS than 20 times(I have both normal and collectors edition DVDs from the day they came out now that's REALLY resistin it). I didn't watch them too many times cause I didn't want to know it TOO well then I would KNOW EVERYTHING even the smallest stuff and there would be no more surprises
yes if you know everything then the only thing that can be actualy interesting for is seeing Johny Depp(Like most of you do)

tee_pirategirl
correct but I want to have more to see than Johnny (though he IS one of my main goals of watching big grin)

Jack of Blades
correct but I want to have more to see than Johnny (though he IS one of my main goals of watching big grin)
hmm mom buys you free popcorn?

tee_pirategirl
LOL that too

Jack of Blades
LOL that too
hmm that means YOU GET ALOT OF POPCORN!!!hmm what woud be next?Well if she buys you popcornt that surley she buys someting to drink right?

tee_pirategirl
well I would get really fat if i wanted to have a drink plus popcorn every time wouldn't I? so sometimes I go with a green apple instead means I can bite into it same time as barbossa and jack do

tee_pirategirl
I'm curiose to know how many times have u watched each? spill

Jack of Blades
*spills cooffie*damm my coffie all over the floor.NOW WHOSE GONA WIPE IT UP HUH!?

tee_pirategirl
LMAO well I guess it's fair that since I made u spill your coffee u don't tell how many times u saw it big grin

Jack of Blades
i dont realy know how many times i saw it.well DMC 4 times(One times was a realy sucky graphich)the first hmm let me think coud be seven

tee_pirategirl
yaaaaaaaaay you're the sainest person here you win a free cookie (stealing..BORROWING..BORROWING chiki's line without permission)

Jack of Blades
*eats cookie*yes well i dont ussaly watch movies 10 times in row.Couz then i get bored.

a-k-a-amber
ive seen it 8 times and still see something new every time

Hambah
cotbp- about 6 times total
dmc- once =[
luckily there's youtube lol

evilm0nki3
I used to watch Pirates 1 almost everyday but once I could recite the whole movie I watched it less.. I think I've only watched it 2 or 3 times since Pirates 2..

Gravitation
^same

PirateDiva
Ok here's my confession:

COTBP: i've seen like maybe 20 times or more!!

DMC: i saw 7 times in the movie theater and once i got the movie i saw it about 7 or 8 more times. Total: 14 or 15 times!! oh not to forget that i ordered it while i was in Hawaii too so 16 times.

Ya i know Loser...but hey thats what an addiction does to ya!! lol!

CaptainJacksLuv
i no how ya feel.....i watch both like veryday about 5 times aday!

JaehSkywalker
i would watch it again and again if i had some dvds.

and i don't have money to buy them.
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.