wolverine, colossus vs venom, carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
fight to the finish.

braz
Wolverine and Colossus.

geshien
wolvie goes down but colossus is another story. if venom and carnage can take wolvie out quick enough i'm sure they could overwhelm colossus. and then again there's the team work factor.

wolvie and colossus's team work ethic goes with out saying but, when venom and carnage are on the same page, they make a deadly duo.

it could go either way really.

Metalmanx
This could be a crazy stalemate.

Wolverine isn't really a factor here, unfortunately. Colossus, however, might as well be completely invulnerable against these two. The symbiotes just don't have the proper powers to take out Colossus. Especially since he doesn't need to breathe, that takes away their biggest advantage.

So...for now, I'm voting stalemate, because I don't think that Colossus will be able to touch them much or kill them with their superior speed and agility.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Metalmanx
This could be a crazy stalemate.

Wolverine isn't really a factor here, unfortunately. Colossus, however, might as well be completely invulnerable against these two. The symbiotes just don't have the proper powers to take out Colossus. Especially since he doesn't need to breathe, that takes away their biggest advantage.

So...for now, I'm voting stalemate, because I don't think that Colossus will be able to touch them much or kill them with their superior speed and agility.

Have u read the wolverine and venom series, wolverine has managed to defeat venom, so ure point about wolverine being a non-factor was just ure hatred for the character. Id say Colossus an wolverine in the end after a long bloody fight.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jasonk3
Have u read the wolverine and venom series, wolverine has managed to defeat venom, so ure point about wolverine being a non-factor was just ure hatred for the character. Id say Colossus an wolverine in the end after a long bloody fight.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because, you know, the sentence 'Wolverine isn't really a factor here, unfortunatley" just oozes hatred.

The Pict
Colossus could stalemate them, but with Wolverine added he provides the win.

Soljer

What the f**k?

Venom > Wolverine

geshien

blink

um, anyways...

impo, i think venom realistically (reguardless of the tooth and claw series) is still too much for logan.

carver9
If your not on superman level, I dont think that theres anyone that is to much for logan and if he did manage to bump into superman one day and they begin to fight he will go down but I dont think that it would be easy. In the wizard magazine they had wolverine vs superman, the writer stated that the only way superman is going to take wolverine down is by killing him because wolverine is going to keep coming because he's basically unstoppable.

geshien
Originally posted by carver9
If your not on superman level, I dont think that theres anyone that is to much for logan and if he did manage to bump into superman one day and they begin to fight he will go down but I dont think that it would be easy. In the wizard magazine they had wolverine vs superman, the writer stated that the only way superman is going to take wolverine down is by killing him because wolverine is going to keep coming because he's basically unstoppable.

i think too many people have the notion that Logan is truely unstoppable. he's tough but not unstoppable. hit him hard enough for a KO or nutralize him and he's out of the picture. either venom or carnage could wrap him up in tendrils, which sure he could cut but it wouldn't make a difference. doing such immobilizes him. symbiote tendrils are not like spiderman's webbing, it's sentient and it can't be damaged by being cut or hit by any solid objects. either one of them could engulf Logan and that'd be that.

best way i could put it would be like someone with a katana trying to cut tar. sure you could slash through it but it will still retain shape.

i'm sorry i don't care what some writer said in a magazine. they aren't the end all be all. just another somebody with an opinion.

and i've seen wolvie get taken out by a lot less than anything short of supes. to say that the only way superman could stop wolverine is by killing him, i'm sorry, that is one of the most asinine things i've ever heard.

Sam Z

Can you show me scans please? Because in all their fights I read Venom was laughin at Wolverine's useless attacks and when Wolverine fought clone, "Venom" wasn't even trying to fight him but to bond with him, and still there was nothing Logan could do to him.
And...
Originally posted by Soljer

What the f**k?

Venom > Wolverine

Metalmanx

...What the f**k?

"Wolverine isn't really a factor here, unfortunately." = Hatred. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't hate Wolverine in the slightest. But Venom takes him every time.

Colossus is the deciding factor here. Because of him this is a stalemate.

JediMasterLuke5
Wolverine teams win. Wolverine's team has everything going for them.., they have Wolverine with the superior fighting skills, Wolverine's healing ability, Colossus's invulnerability, and Colossus's super strength. This is too much for the other team to handle, Wolverine's team wins 10/10.

Badabing
This is why Wolverine and his fans get a bad rap on KMC.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/logan12jz.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/wolverine4506ee5.jpg
If Thing and Namor can knock Logan out then Superman would have NO PROBLEM killing Logan within one second! Before anybody cries cheap shot, these pics are to illustrate that Superman is fast enough and powerful enough to obliterate Logan before he could blink.

AngryManatee
This fight would be beyond wolverine, but Colossus is nigh invulnerable and blunt physical attacks from Colossus won't do much against the symbiotes, so it would be a huge destructive stalemate until Cletus starts turning into a sissy when things don't go his way, Eddie gets hungry for chocolate, and Colossus feels like jammin Kitty for a while. Then they go their seperate ways, no hard feelings. A deer walks by Wolverine's unconscious body and kicks it.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
This is why Wolverine and his fans get a bad rap on KMC.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/logan12jz.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/wolverine4506ee5.jpg
If Thing and Namor can knock Logan out then Superman would have NO PROBLEM killing Logan within one second! Before anybody cries cheap shot, these pics are to illustrate that Superman is fast enough and powerful enough to obliterate Logan before he could blink.

What you showed me I truly believed that happened but that is a different wolverine than the one we have 2day. That wolverine was good but he aint close to what he is now. His powers have greatly increased and he can take ALOT more and I do think that he is a good combatant in this fight.

Metalmanx
What you showed me I truly believed that happened but that is a different wolverine than the one we have 2day. That wolverine was good but he aint close to what he is now. His powers have greatly increased and he can take ALOT more and I do think that he is a good combatant in this fight.

Err...that second picture happened very recently. no expression

Metalmanx
Originally posted by AngryManatee
This fight would be beyond wolverine, but Colossus is nigh invulnerable and blunt physical attacks from Colossus won't do much against the symbiotes, so it would be a huge destructive stalemate until Cletus starts turning into a sissy when things don't go his way, Eddie gets hungry for chocolate, and Colossus feels like jammin Kitty for a while. Then they go their seperate ways, no hard feelings. A deer walks by Wolverine's unconscious body and kicks it.

That's about as right as one can be.

illadelph12
Couldn't Colossus thunderclap to disorient the symbiotes, then rip Carnage in half the way Sentry did, then try to repeat on Venom (which likely wouldn't work on the first try)?

I think Colossus has more staying power than Venom.

Badabing
Dude, the Wolverine/Namor fight happened TWO MONTHS AGO! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.