This Team vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright they catch Galactus off guard like Thanos did but this time Thanos as help from Quasar,Silver Surfer,Gladiator,Adam Warlock/w soul gem,Drax the Destroyer/w Power Gem,Mangog & Genis-Vell

bigbran
Originally posted by golem370
Alright they catch Galactus off guard like Thanos did but this time Thanos as help from Quasar,Silver Surfer,Gladiator,Adam Warlock/w soul gem,Drax the Destroyer/w Power Gem,Mangog & Genis-Vell Thanos didn't catch him off guard.
Galactus wins, most of those people can't even affect him, let alone hurt him.

King Kandy
The team wins. Here's how it goes.

Drax flies forward, along with Mangog and Gladiator. While Galactus does the finger flick it would take to destroy him, He starts getting hammered from all sides by Thanos, Quasar, and SS. He tries to fight them off, but they hold him for a bit, while Adam Warlock attacks his soul. Galactus turns, vaporizes Adam Warlock, but Genis-Vell soars in and starts blasting the hell out of him. They duke it out, and The other three pool their energy into attracting so much compressed mass onto Galactus that he compresses and turns into a star. Five years later, they finaly get it to go supernovae.

Kutulu
Originally posted by King Kandy
The team wins. Here's how it goes.

Drax flies forward, along with Mangog and Gladiator. While Galactus does the finger flick it would take to destroy him, He starts getting hammered from all sides by Thanos, Quasar, and SS. He tries to fight them off, but they hold him for a bit, while Adam Warlock attacks his soul. Galactus turns, vaporizes Adam Warlock, but Genis-Vell soars in and starts blasting the hell out of him. They duke it out, and The other three pool their energy into attracting so much compressed mass onto Galactus that he compresses and turns into a star. Five years later, they finaly get it to go supernovae.

Interesting theory, but no, Galactus stomps them all out.

golem370
Quasar Genis-Vell Drax the Destroyer Thanos Mangog who put up a good fight

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/thThanos-05-Entry-0405-1.jpg

golem370
Drax the Destroyer Gladiator can destroy Planets with one punch after being hit by Thanos Drax and Gladiator hits him at full speed and then Thanos attacks him again with power rivaling Odin and if Genis-Vell is as powerful as people say he could do some damage along with Warlock Quasar,Mangog and Silver Surfer

golem370
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/thThanos-05-Entry-0405.jpg

bigbran
Drax the Destroyer Gladiator can destroy Planets with one punch after being hit by Thanos Drax and Gladiator hits him at full speed and then Thanos attacks him again with power rivaling Odin and if Genis-Vell is as powerful as people say he could do some damage along with Warlock Quasar,Mangog and Silver Surfer Gladiator can destroy a planet in 3 punches. I don't recall off the top of my head, Drax destroying one in 1 punch either.

Surfer has been shown about 4 times, being able to do nothing against Galactus. He has also been one shotted, on 4 occasions too.
Galactus has also been shown to be able to take away all of Morg's PC in one wave of his hand.

Now if we compare these characters to SS, then we have a reasonable decision.

Grimm22
Wait, is this Full Power Galactus?

If it is this isn't a fight, its a massacre no expression

golem370
It's Galactus after being blown out of his ship by Thanos. Drax has the power gem I have no doubt that he could destroy a planet with one shot If he is focsed and that the Drax I meant in here. And afterGalactus lands on the planet he is attacked full force by vastly powerful cosmics and Strength and magic manipulator in Mangog

golem370
Genis-Vell,Thanos,Mangog,Quasar & Drax with the Power Gem are equal to or in Thanos's case more power and Mangog to.

bigbran
Genis-Vell,Thanos,Mangog,Quasar & Drax with the Power Gem are equal to or in Thanos's case more power and Mangog to.
Now, the only people that are going to be able to do shit all are Thanos, Mangog, and Genis, and maybe Drax.

Now you tell me, what the hell are they going to do to put him down?

Now, Quaser, Gladiator, Adam Warlock/w soul gem, and maybe Genis are all less durible to Surfer, or close.
Surfer gets one shotted by a weak Galactus.

Heres my take, after he gets knocked down, and far back, by there full force, maybe cut up a little bit. Galactus gets up, rips the power cosmic out of Surfer, with one hand, fires off a huge round with the other, blows everyone back, takes out Warlock, and the powerless Surfer.
Mangog gets up, and attacks him. Galactus punts him to another planet. (deal with him after, since I don't think your counting BFR, since on the first attack, Galactus would get blown back quite aways)
Galactus, has to stand up to Genis, Glads, Thanos, Quaser and Drax now.
He backhands Gladiator into a coma. then eyeblasts the shit out of Quaser. Then gets attack, by Thanos, Drax, and Genis.
Gets knocked down. Hits Thanos, realizes that he has a shield. Then he exterminates the chunk of the planet that Thanos is on, while the other stand in awe, then attack him. Knock him down.
By the time he gets up, Mangog is back. He hits Genis with a massive blasts, and takes him out.
Drax and Mangog are still there.
Galactus eats the planet, also hurting the other two.
Then he bashes through rocks and stuff to hit them. He finds Mangog, and takes him out with a huge blast. Finds Drax, and destroys him.

Of course, I could have made it the other way, where he fires a massive blast, then follows it up, with a bigger one, and wins.

golem370
After Galactus hits the Ground Gladiator Drax the Destroyer Silver Surfer and Mangog speedblitz him with there most powerful shots thats going to hurt Galactus. Thanos teleports above Galactus and uses the same shot as the first time and then Genis-Vell and Quasar blast him after that then rinse and repeat.

Galactus- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-galactus.html

King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but after that scan didn't Thanos beg for his life as Galactus was not amused?

bigbran
After Galactus hits the Ground Gladiator Drax the Destroyer Silver Surfer and Mangog speedblitz him with there most powerful shots thats going to hurt Galactus. Thanos teleports above Galactus and uses the same shot as the first time and then Genis-Vell and Quasar blast him after that then rinse and repeat.

Galactus- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-galactus.html First off, how does Mangog speedblitz him?

It's not going to work.

golem370
Well alright to make this a better fight Thanos uses 3 days of battle prep. Lets say I am Thanos here is my plain I walk into Galactus's Ship being friendly and while Galactus is not paying attention Blast him because thats the only way he would have done that is if Galactus wasn't aware to that action. Anyway Galactus falls from his ship having his helmet and armor damaged then I would send in the fastest and Strongest namely Drax Gladiator and Silver Surfer with one on them carrying Mangog and punch him now Galactus only weights 28 tons and with them hitting him would drive him quite away and causes more damage then Me as Thanos teleport above Galactus using that powerful blast again damages him more then I have Genis-Vell and Quasar blast him even more then I would have Adam and Mangog disorient him with magic and the soul gem then I would have Silver Surfer Drax the Destroyer and Gladiator speedblitz him again using vast strength to hurt him more. and just keep up the barrage

golem370
For the last time Thanos was not there to fight Galactus he was trying to Galactus to rase his defensives so he would detect Hunger.

King Kandy
Genis could go even with him long enough for the others to do serious damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.