Movie Blade vs Movie Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
who wins??

braz
i say Wolverine still takes it, cuz although he didnt have much fighting skills like he does in the comics, his healing factor was mad strong seeing as how Phoneix couldnt even kill him.

Ultraman Baltan
Wolverine wins if it isn't bloodlusted. If it is, Logan is dead.

King_Mungi
Blade, why? Wolverine was ko'ed by a regular bullet in X-Men 2

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
i say Wolverine still takes it, cuz although he didnt have much fighting skills like he does in the comics, his healing factor was mad strong seeing as how Phoneix couldnt even kill him.

Meh, Movie Phoenix wasn't nothing.

wink.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh, Movie Phoenix wasn't nothing.

wink.

yea. it was something though. wink

lol naw, u prolly right, Blade could just cut his head off with his kitana sword. i dont think movie Wolvie could regenerate from that.

King_Mungi
His sword wouldn't be able to cut his head off, but Blade is faster than movie Wolverine so he could easily avoid his claw attacks

braz
y wouldnt it? theres no bone in ur neck/throat area.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by braz
y wouldnt it? theres no bone in ur neck/throat area.

His head is connected to his spine, which would be coated with adamintium. Unless he cuts through the tendons between the bones, but we don't know if that's adamintium coated or not.

Badabing
Movie Mystique and Lady Deathstrike gave Movie Wolverine almost all the fight he could handle. Movie Blade will win easily.

braz
Originally posted by King_Mungi
His head is connected to his spine, which would be coated with adamintium. Unless he cuts through the tendons between the bones, but we don't know if that's adamintium coated or not.

i doubt they are. Blade decapitates him. wink

snoopdogg
Movie Blade.

Validus
Blade wins easy. Like said before, the bullet in X-2 and the Mystique fight in X1 show Logan is totally outclassed. Mystique practically embarrassed him.

Badabing
Movie Logan was too soft but he did redeem himself a bit in X 3. big grin

((The_Anomaly))
Blade would easily take Wolvie out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.