Thor and Cap Marvel, vs Superman and Kara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Many think that the kryptonians better reflexes and natural speed give them the edge against the Thundergod.

I happen to agree, but see them as less powerful overall as well.

Can the Thundergod take the win, with the champion of Shazam aiding him?

bigbran
Originally posted by UniOmni
Many think that the kryptonians better reflexes and natural speed give them the edge against the Thundergod.

Can the Thundergod take the win, with the champion of Shazam aiding him? Marvel takes down Superman, while Thor fights Kara, for a while, until Marvel comes in.

The Pict
The Kryptonians take it

Validus
Thor/Cap

Milkie
The Aliens Die

Soujaboy
Thor/Cap

From what I've seen Thor's greatest feat of combat speed, rivals that of Superman's.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by UniOmni

Can the Thundergod take the win, with the champion of Shazam aiding him?

The problem here, is you've pitched two magic-weilders against the cousins

The Pict
I didn't even think about the magic part. Right enough. While I think Superman is the strongest here I guess the magic is what makes him and Kara lose.

Validus
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Thor/Cap

From what I've seen Thor's greatest feat of combat speed, rivals that of Superman's.
Cue up a 5 page thread.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Validus
Cue up a 5 page thread.

I'm tryin

Milkie
Originally posted by The Pict
I didn't even think about the magic part. Right enough. While I think Superman is the strongest here I guess the magic is what makes him and Kara lose.

Superman is not the strongest

batdude123
Thor and Cap.

hawkeye111
thor and billy take it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.