How des vader take a piss?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blax X
I was playing Star Craft, and as I was playing a thought came to me. How does vader use the bathroom?

Does he have like a tank in his suit, like an astronaut?

Escape81
I wonder if he even had a penis after Mustafar...

Darth Subjekt
maybe a catheter? maybe he uses the force to put the piss in Sidious' food unbeknownst to him.

Kadesh
yea and can vader swim? he seems that he might die in you push him in the water...

Council#13
Like he might start sizzling?

overlord
In a secret bubbleroom where his armor can be taken off, only problem is that his weewee burned away while crawling through lava.

Blax X
I figured. lol.

Council#13
Perhaps there's a tube stuck up in that hole? And all the liquids go into preserving his body no expression

Blue_Hefner
I always thought he didn't eat or drink. I always figured he just used the darkside to stay alive.

Tangible God
He uses the Force, duh.

Darth Subjekt
yea, but sometimes you just want a steak, ya know...maybe when he goes out he just starts eating aborted babies, or maybe any baby he comes across. Thats what our old first sergeant used to tell us, "men, go in there, kill everything, and eat some fvckin babies!" yea, he was a gentle soul...

Kadesh
i thought darth sidious eats babies. He likes to eat any one related to mace windu after mace broke his window...

Nikkolas
Vader's penis was a special one-buy item at Kentucky Fried Chicken after ROTS first came out.

ThoraxeRMG
What The Hell

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Escape81
I wonder if he even had a penis after Mustafar...

Nah, he did, know how you can tell?

If his Penis had started melting down where he was near the lava, then instead of hearing, "AHHHHHHH ARRRRGHHHHH AGHHGHAGAHGAHAGH!!!!!!"

You'd be hearing this,

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIEIEEEIEIIEIIEIEIEIEIIEIE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!"

His voice would have sounded like it was on helium because his balls would have basicly melted away.
He would have had a very high-pitched scream.

So yeah, his Penis survived. wink stick out tongue

Blax X
Can't argue with that logic.

no expression

Kadesh
But i read in RODV, cant remember what exactly but it recycles his crap and piss in his body, something from the suit maybe, that way he doesnt have to eat

General_Kayman
He pisses out of his nose.........everytime he breaths he pisses a tiny bit........that's why you hear...the cough..or was that grievous

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Kadesh
But i read in RODV, cant remember what exactly but it recycles his crap and piss in his body, something from the suit maybe, that way he doesnt have to eat

yuck..

i could've lived the rest of my life without knowing that.

Tangible God
It's true though.

Decay
i thought is was more of an on board colostomy bag deal that he emptied in his chamber. as for his genitles, if you look at him being put together his pants around the pelvis dont seem to have taken as much damage as most other places so id say they survived. possibly not in full working order though from heat damage.

i think he could swim, though not well. his suit is supposed to be sealed and he survived in space with it in a tie, which has no life support at all so water wont damage ant electronics. hes too heavy to be fast though, his limbs would weight him down enough, probably a slow dog paddle or breast stroke is all he could manage.

his control board is probably water resistant, its too much of a weakness not to be, all the rebels would need to do is hit the fire alarm and set off the sprinklers and it would take him out otherwise. after an extended period submerged it might take some damage though.

JediKatarn1
Remember the Hyperbolic chamber on the star destroyer in The Empire Strikes Back??? Thats is where Vader eats, sleeps, shits and pisses. It's a special chamber where Vader can take off his mask and helmet without suffocating. The chamber closes and oxygen is disengaged in the chamber so Vader can breath. He can attend to his personal needs in regard to eating comfort and so forth. I learned that from Supershadow.

yogert
here we go

jollyjim311
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
Remember the Hyperbolic chamber on the star destroyer in The Empire Strikes Back??? Thats is where Vader eats, sleeps, shits and pisses. It's a special chamber where Vader can take off his mask and helmet without suffocating. The chamber closes and oxygen is disengaged in the chamber so Vader can breath. He can attend to his personal needs in regard to eating comfort and so forth. I learned that from Supershadow.

Supershadow is bullshit and not to be trusted. However, that specific info sounds about right. He did have a chamber and even healed his injuries a few times.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I was playing Star Craft, and as I was playing a thought came to me. How does vader use the bathroom?

Does he have like a tank in his suit, like an astronaut?

Simple my friend. His suit is like a space suit. You have a built in toilet.

BlaxicanHydra
lol, thats awesome. And like, every week a big ass tube is attached to the back and sucks it all up, right? Man, the Rebel's should have taken advantage of that.

"Alright men, every week Vader has to have his sh*t tank cleaned out, so we'll hit em' then, while he's vulnerable.

ESB -1138
I'm pretty sure Vader wouldn't be solo when he does it.

jollyjim311
Yes, he has the 501st.

Violent2Dope
HAHAHAHAHA holy shit, the entire time I read this thread I was crackin up. After Vader's penis burned up it was replaced with a metal one, all Vader has to do is press a button on his little Nightbright chestpiece and it come out to pee, cum, whatever he needs to do. Most people would kill themselves after losing their pecker, but his human one was so small and his new one was nine inches so he kept it.

JediKatarn1
At least I have a brain, unlike some of you idiots. cool

yogert
please stop posting. nobody likes you

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.