Cosmic spiderman vs. Green Lantern(kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
so what's it gonna be, i think he's considered marvel's strongest or best creation vs. a member of the corpse...sorry i meant corp

Soljer
Haha, The Lantern Wins.

Validus
KMC Cosmic Spidey is only Iron Man level.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
KMC Cosmic Spidey is only Iron Man level.

Hey, I argued FOR Cosmic Spidey in the Superman thread.

But in that thread, he had full realization of his Captain Universe powers. Here, he's a total novice. The Green Lantern could take him.

Tha C-Master
I have to agree on this point myself, he hasn't had the experience to face a good Green Lantern. Something in me wants to say it has the potential to be a good match, but I'll give Lantern the majority here.

Soljer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I have to agree on this point myself, he hasn't had the experience to face a good Green Lantern. Something in me wants to say it has the potential to be a good match, but I'll give Lantern the majority here.

yes

And if this were an experienced Cosmic Spiderman, who had full knowledge of his abilities, I'd probably give him a slight majority over the Lantern. But not as a newbie to the cosmic game.

juggernaut66666
Kyle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cosmic Spidey

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
yes

And if this were an experienced Cosmic Spiderman, who had full knowledge of his abilities, I'd probably give him a slight majority over the Lantern. But not as a newbie to the cosmic game.
Let's make this a feat war. stick out tongue

Galan777
What the hell did Cosmic Spidey do that would remotley put him in Kyle's league?

juggernaut66666
Knocked Grey Hulk into orbit.

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Knocked Grey Hulk into orbit. Thats it? Beating Grey Hulk is his best feat?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Validus
Let's make this a feat war. stick out tongue That's just what the fanboys want... laughing out loud

Entity
If this is without experiance Kyle takes it without much diffaculty. Give Spiderman the experiance Kyle has and you've got a pretty good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.