Cannonball runs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce

golem370
I would say he makes it to Hulk depending on which Hulk depends on If he gets further.

Galan777
I think he gets to #5

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Galan777
I think he gets to #5
thumb up

mighty adam
6 then hulk would beat his brains in.

SpunkySmurph
Stops at Colossus

golem370
Not likely

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
Not likely
Colossus has already beaten Cannonball

Metalmanx

Grimm22
Makes it to Thor and gets his ass kicked wink

Brian Oswald
If he spreads his field outward and contains spider-man I think he could do it

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Label me a fanboy all you want (and I really like Cannonball, too), but he's not getting past Spider-Man. Only for the simple fact that, even as fast as he goes, he won't be able to hit Spidey. His precog will play a crucial role here.

I see #4 being a stalemate really.

If by some crazy, insane logic, Cannonball beats Spider-Man (won't happen), Colossus thrashes him.

Usually I would agree with you on this erm

However, I can't see Colossus catching Cannonball

And even if he did doesn't Cannonball have that forcefield? confused

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
If he spreads his field outward and contains spider-man I think he could do it

Err...what? I know he can spread it out, but nowhere near enough to engulf Spider-Man. Peter can avoid him all day long.

Stalemate. no expression

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Usually I would agree with you on this erm

However, I can't see Colossus catching Cannonball

And even if he did doesn't Cannonball have that forcefield? confused

He doesn't need to. Cannonball will charge into him (seeing as it's pretty much his only attack) and Colossus will wreck him that way. He's deflected Sam before, and this was back in the day when he was still class 70. He can easily do it again.

Brian Oswald

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
He can use this blast-field to: function as a personal shield or extending it to encompass others I dont think it would be that hard to catch him in the field

Spider-sense will alert him of impending danger. Spidey moves out of the way and continues to avoid the blast-field.

Really. Spidey's been able to avoid more powerful things before.

Brian Oswald
edit..

outarddwarf
Ive never seen colossus deflect Cannonball but I know Juggernaut has a couple times so, i figure it is possible for Colossus to block cannonball and, usually if that happens he is unconcious or dazed which would give the opening for colossus to crush him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.