Thor vs. GL Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Classic Thor vs GL Hal

Soljer
L-l-l-l-l-lantern.

UniOmni
Thor if he plays it smart.

Validus
Hal if he plays smart.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Validus
Hal if he plays smart.

Yeah, GL's are about as versatile/powerful as it gets when written correctly.

Thor could definitely win, and an average showing from Thor is probably > average Lantern showings. But at max potential, Thor loses.

Hal 6/10.

Accel
What if neither one them plays it smart? no expression

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
So Thor is wildly swinging Mjolnir around like a bat and Hal is making Class 100 punching gloves? Stalemate.

Soljer

Then Thor sits there and tries to bang on a Green Lantern's shield that he'll NEVER get through.... erm.

And Hal sits there and makes big green baseballs to chunk at Thor.

Priest
this would be a good fight

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Priest
this would be a good fight

Yeah, it would.

And if Hal's dumb and let's his guard down for any length of time at all, Thor would beat him. It's basically Hal's to win or lose, and his attention to efficiency and keeping himself shielded well would be the determining factors.

Supreme being
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, it would.

And if Hal's dumb and let's his guard down for any length of time at all, Thor would beat him. It's basically Hal's to win or lose, and his attention to efficiency and keeping himself shielded well would be the determining factors.

Agreed IMHO i would put Hal on surfers level and on a good day thor can hold his own against surfer.

batdude123
Hal.

UniOmni
Thor

Skeets
Thor....steeks

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Thor
Give it up. Nobody believes you.

UniOmni
I don't need anyone on my side.

I hold down my own fort, bruh.

Skeets
I don't need anyone on my side.

I hold down my own fort, bruh.
I'm on your side....smile

doctorstrongbad
Thor wins this. A "god" will be a "man" every time.

batdude123

WrathfulDwarf
I'm leaning to stalemate. But for a human to yield the most powerful weapon in the universe vs a god?

Hal all the way.

batdude123
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Thor wins this. A "god" will be a "man" every time.

???

Don't you mean a "man" with the most powerful weapon in the universe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Skeets

UniOmni
Originally posted by batdude123
???

Don't you mean a "man" with the most powerful weapon in the universe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yet won't net him the majority against Superman??

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Where's the Smiley?

Up your ass...

herbnana

batdude123
Yet won't net him the majority against Superman??

Sure, I'll give Hal the majority over Superman.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Supreme being
Agreed IMHO i would put Hal on surfers level and on a good day thor can hold his own against surfer.

nah...

surfer edges hal in nearly every facet...

and yes, on a good day, thor can HOLD HIS OWN against surfer...

anyhoo, hal wins...

Soujaboy
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
nah...

surfer edges hal in nearly every facet...

and yes, on a good day, thor can HOLD HIS OWN against surfer...

anyhoo, hal wins...

Actually, on his best day Thor smashed Surfer.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer
Then Thor sits there and tries to bang on a Green Lantern's shield that he'll NEVER get through.... erm.

And Hal sits there and makes big green baseballs to chunk at Thor.

I may be wrong, but wasn't Superman able to smash through a Gl's shield?

OneDumbG0
Hal gets mangled in this fight. And he would get mangled in a fight against Superman also. He's purely outclassed here.

Thor would blow through a GL's strongest construct or field, the way Superman does, with a planet busting shot. Superman uses his fist, Thor uses Mjolnir.

Thor 8/10

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soujaboy

GL's fluctuate a ton, depending on willpower and/or writer.

I don't think anyone's saying Thor can't win. But max potential he loses.

Actually though, has anyone considered Thor absorbing the GL's energy into Mjolnir? Is that possible?

Soleran
Couldn't Thor just absorb Hal's shield?

UniOmni
The main reason why i'd give Thor odds, is solely cuz he can absorb energy.

Validus
The main reason why i'd give Thor odds, is solely cuz he can absorb energy.
This coming from the guy who thinks Thor CAN'T take Surfer?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soleran
Couldn't Thor just absorb Hal's shield?

Thor can also have Mjolnir just phase right through shields to it's target as shown in a battle with Kang, but yea he should have no problem absorbing Hal's energy. Actually Thor may be able to suck the energy of the ring dry, thus leaving Hal defenseless.

Validus
Because Hal has never countered an energy absorption.

UniOmni
I do think Thor can take Surfer...............Just not the half assed way Marvels shown it for years.

Thor using his head and hammer>standard Surfer.

But when he fights incompetently and still beats Surfer, then i get incredulous.

Surfer is more durable, faster and processes information so much faster its insane.

And i still maintain, that there isn't much Thor can do that Surfer can't.

And let Thor lose the hammer for a minute, and he loses the fight.

Surfer makes my penis hard.

Validus
Surfer makes my penis hard.
Clearly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Validus
Because Hal has never countered an energy absorption. He does get his butt handed to him 2/3 times when it does occur though. I don't think Thor would be quite so crafty most of the time though. It'd be a last minute desperation move if he was losing or if he really wanted to stick it to Hal that he's just a man who's nothing without his weapon. Energy absorption would win 2 out of the 10 fights. I still think that Thor just overwhelms Hal with his power. A lot of his ring's manipulation powers wouldn't work since the ring would not be able to analyze Thor's power or Mjolnir. His ring can't negate or manipulate magic either so he couldn't just absorb or redirect a blast from Mjolnir. He'd be working in the dark as to what Thor could do and probably would only be able to defend with 'strength constructs.' Despite Hal's will, his forcefield has been penetrated by someone with Mongul-strength and I totally think a "Galactus-hurting Mjolnir godblast" would penetrate anything Hal threw up.

Hal wins one or two out of sheer ingenuity and guts, although I can't imagine how he could overpower Thor. But then again, anybody that could do what he did in GL #3, the scene where he gets totally drained and leaps out of a burning plane to recharge his ring has to be able to do something. Seriously, no fear whatsoever. Stunts like that are what Daredevil wishes he could do.

Thor still 8/10

kgkg
Thor isn't as Godly as many people think.

He might win a slight majority ....

people saying thor can beat SS, SS is way to quick for THor with no PIS

and SS has shown that his powers are more that enough to K.O THor smile

bigbran
Godblast... shifty

Supreme being
Originally posted by bigbran
Godblast... shifty confused I didn't know the godblast was something Thor could do instantaneously.

Supreme being
Actually, on his best day Thor smashed Surfer.

Do you mean classic Thor or WM because i dont recall current Thor ever besting surfer?

Supreme being

Its superman for crying out loud in DC your not really in the in crowd until superman lays a whooping on your ass.

Soujaboy
confused I didn't know the godblast was something Thor could do instantaneously.

Well it is

Soujaboy
Do you mean classic Thor or WM because i dont recall current Thor ever besting surfer?

Wm easily defeated Surfer, and once Thor defeated Surfer while he was powered up by Loki.

Avalonofthewind
In DC your not really in the in crowd until superman lays a whooping on your ass.

laughing

This is a classic.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
laughing

This is a classic.

It's true no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
He does get his butt handed to him 2/3 times when it does occur though. I don't think Thor would be quite so crafty most of the time though. It'd be a last minute desperation move if he was losing or if he really wanted to stick it to Hal that he's just a man who's nothing without his weapon. Energy absorption would win 2 out of the 10 fights. I still think that Thor just overwhelms Hal with his power. A lot of his ring's manipulation powers wouldn't work since the ring would not be able to analyze Thor's power or Mjolnir. His ring can't negate or manipulate magic either so he couldn't just absorb or redirect a blast from Mjolnir. He'd be working in the dark as to what Thor could do and probably would only be able to defend with 'strength constructs.' Despite Hal's will, his forcefield has been penetrated by someone with Mongul-strength and I totally think a "Galactus-hurting Mjolnir godblast" would penetrate anything Hal threw up.

Hal wins one or two out of sheer ingenuity and guts, although I can't imagine how he could overpower Thor. But then again, anybody that could do what he did in GL #3, the scene where he gets totally drained and leaps out of a burning plane to recharge his ring has to be able to do something. Seriously, no fear whatsoever. Stunts like that are what Daredevil wishes he could do.

Thor still 8/10

Bump...

Priest
thor wins in a minue majorty

batdude123
Hal

Supreme being
Hal yes

Soljer
Hal

yes

Newjak
I'm actually kind of curious here.

Obviously sheer versaility goes to Hal but Thor has a ton of Magical tricks in his hammer.

Its no doubt that Thor is physically the better of the two.

This is interesting because these are two people that can be handful against anyone based on versaitility and raw power more so then even Superman.

Here what exactly is Hal gonna do to Thor?

What exactly can Thor do to Hal?

Obviously they can't play it normally because Hal isn't pulling I'm going to amp myself and go H2H against a God.

And I don't see Thor pulling out his I shall Smite you with a million hammer blows move.

chris_64256
Hal 7/10

JediMasterLuke5
Thor wins, GL's are overated in every single aspect. Thor smites him with his hammer! wink

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Thor wins, GL's are overated in every single aspect. Thor smites him with his hammer! wink
Why are green lanters over rated?

Accel
Read his sig and find out why.

juggernaut66666
Read his sig and find out why.
Oh........
Thanks for the enlightment! big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Why are green lanters over rated?

Because, the 'Jedi Master' is an ignorant fanboy/hater.

Pretty simple concept, erm.

juggernaut66666
I already realised that.

JediMasterLuke5
Why are green lanters over rated? Becuz they didnt do anything except get owned by probes durring the Imperiex War. Which shows how powerful they truly are. Kyle couldnt even handle 1 probe, where as Superman and other hero's took out dozens among dozens of probes. Yet some how people still think GL's are Tier 1 and can defeat the hero's who proved to be mightiest at those times.

Back on topic, Thor owns Hal because he's a God while as Hal is mortal, Thor uses his Super speed throws his Hammer at Hal's face knocking him unconsious then he proceeds and breaks his back. Hal may be one of the greatest in DC but this is one Marvel opponent he cant defeat.

juggernaut66666
Becuz they didnt do anything except get owned by probes durring the Imperiex War. Which shows how powerful they truly are. Kyle couldnt even handle 1 probe, where as Superman and other hero's took out dozens among dozens of probes. Yet some how people still think GL's are Tier 1 and can defeat the hero's who proved to be mightiest at those times.

Back on topic, Thor owns Hal because he's a God while as Hal is mortal, Thor uses his Super speed throws his Hammer at Hal's face knocking him unconsious then he proceeds and breaks his back. Hal may be one of the greatest in DC but this is one Marvel opponent he cant defeat.
Go read some Green Lantern comics then come back no expression

Soujaboy
Becuz they didnt do anything except get owned by probes durring the Imperiex War. Which shows how powerful they truly are. Kyle couldnt even handle 1 probe, where as Superman and other hero's took out dozens among dozens of probes. Yet some how people still think GL's are Tier 1 and can defeat the hero's who proved to be mightiest at those times.

laughing

Soljer

laughing

Nothing more needs to be said.
Just:

laughing

EDIT: Oh, and Soujaboy, one of the biggest Thor fans on the forum, even beat me to it.

Go home, kiddo.

draxx_tOfU

no...

just because Thor is a god doesnt give him an automatic win against someone who is mortal...

i can name non-deities who could whoop Thor's arse...

starting with surfer... stick out tongue

and hal...

Soujaboy
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
no...

just because Thor is a god doesnt give him an automatic win against someone who is mortal...

i can name non-deities who could whoop Thor's arse...

starting with surfer... stick out tongue

and hal...

They wouldn't whoop him, but I could see them both defeating him. stick out tongue

Roldz
Hal 6-7/10, but could likely go either way dough...

draxx_tOfU
They wouldn't whoop him, but I could see them both defeating him. stick out tongue

thumb up

OneDumbG0
The disrespect Thor gets on these forums just makes me shake my head. Thor staggered Galactus and a Celestial. You honestly think Hal could do that? Nuff said.

Thor 8/10

Soujaboy
bump

Soujaboy
bump

ctu_stylez
thor with ease.

Soujaboy
bump

Beta Ray Howard
Good fight. If Thor uses the energy draining abilities of the hammer properly, he's taking majority. If not, Hal takes it.

Goes either way IMO.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Good fight. If Thor uses the energy draining abilities of the hammer properly, he's taking majority. If not, Hal takes it.

Goes either way IMO. Agreed....If Thor uses Mjolnir correctly, he should win a slight majority.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Agreed....If Thor uses Mjolnir correctly, he should win a slight majority.

IF hal uses his ring correctly, He should get the majority.

masterbruce
I don't know much about either, but I get the sense that if Hal used his ring to its full potential, he is greater than Thor using Mjolnir to its full potential...the ring is just a lot more versatile.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by masterbruce
I don't know much about either, but I get the sense that if Hal used his ring to its full potential, he is greater than Thor using Mjolnir to its full potential...the ring is just a lot more versatile.

meh

dvampire
Why do people always choose classic Thor? Is the current Thor to weaker?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by masterbruce

Lots of things have "potential" but it doesn't mean that the wielder will always be competent to use it to its full limits.

Anyone can pick up a sword and swing it. However, not many can really use a weapon like a GL Ring or an Uru Hammer and both of their abilities correctly in a fight.

Supreme being
Originally posted by dvampire

Lol current Thor is blind and asleep somewhere in space or asgard.

sexyking
Hal Jordan to take a vast Majority against Thor a non playing Gl of Hals caliber isn't to be taken lightly

Priest
Current thor, the last we accually seen him is a elder god. He'l beat HAl 10/10.
Classic thor would is just a better match.
Anyways on topic, this would probally be a stailmate. Written to full potential both characters cant really do anything to the other.
Going by average showings, thor's seem to be more impressive tho.
Like i said before, if i had to pick id give Thor a slight majority.

jrodslam
Hal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lots of things have "potential" but it doesn't mean that the wielder will always be competent to use it to its full limits.

Anyone can pick up a sword and swing it. However, not many can really use a weapon like a GL Ring or an Uru Hammer and both of their abilities correctly in a fight.

Thor and HAL certainly can use thier weapons the best. Period.

masterbruce

my point was that a fullpotential GL Ring is greater than a fullpotential Mjonlir

WrathfulDwarf
I'm willing to accept Thor can beat Hal...if some of you are willing to accept that Thor defeats Silver Surfer.

(Ooooh....stalemate)

Priest
I always thought that thor can take 5/5 against surfer.

Accel
Hal and Surfer both have every advantage that matters in a fight against Thor. Either one of them should take the comfortable majority against him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal and Surfer both have every advantage that matters in a fight against Thor. Either one of them should take the comfortable majority against him.

True, surfer's speed and use of the power cosmic clearly trumps thor's use of his hammer.

Hal trumps thor with his ability to literally pummel thor with al kinds of living constructs and creative uses.

WrathfulDwarf
Technically both Hal and SS possess Cosmic feats. To me Thor is on a different level of power. Both magical and cosmic.

I never consider SS or a GL to take on a god. Thus I've always consider Thor to be more powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Technically both Hal and SS possess Cosmic feats. To me Thor is on a different level of power. Both magical and cosmic.

I never consider SS or a GL to take on a god. Thus I've always consider Thor to be more powerful.

Thor is a small God. He is even mortal. I don't consider him to above cosmic beings. Cosmic beings have always trumped God's in comics anyway.

Priest

Thor just has the sheer power and strength surpasses Surfer or Hal. The Mjinor can pretty versatile, i have seen thor use it to absorb energies to absorbing souls.
he has a good combination of raw power and versatility that puts him on par with Hal or Surfer. Most people find it hard to belive however. erm

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor is a small God. He is even mortal. I don't consider him to above cosmic beings. Cosmic beings have always trumped God's in comics anyway.
what the heck are u talking about?
Thor is immortal.. period

WrathfulDwarf
Thor just has the sheer power and strength surpasses Surfer or Hal. The Mjinor can pretty versatile, i have seen thor use it to absorb energies to absorbing souls.
he has a good combination of raw power and versatility that puts him on par with Hal or Surfer. Most people find it hard to belive however. erm

Would you care to contribute to a thread in which Gods, Cosmic, and Titans is discuss?

Your imput would be very appreciated. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor is immortal.. period [/QUOTE
NO he is not. He is not immortal like the Olympians. He may be long lived. The Asgardians can die. Isn't that why he takes Odin's place?

Priest
NO he is not. He is not immortal like the Olympians. He may be long lived. The Asgardians can die. Isn't that why he takes Odin's place?
Odin and Thor are diffrent tho, thor had already surpased Odin being a eldergod.
But it is widely reguared that thor is immortal, and stated in comics many many times that he in fact is immortal.

Priest
Would you care to contribute to a thread in which Gods, Cosmic, and Titans is discuss?

Your imput would be very appreciated. smile
send me a link ill check it out.

juggernaut66666
BTW Thor is a "hybrid".

Soleran
Thor is immortal.. period

Thor isn't the same as Odin.

Thor is the product of Odin and Gaea not two asgardians.

WrathfulDwarf
send me a link ill check it out.

I'm preparing the thread. It's going to involve all DCU and Marvel.

Priest
BTW Thor is a "hybrid".
Originally posted by Soleran
Thor isn't the same as Odin.

Thor is the product of Odin and Gaea not two asgardians.
Totally forgot that, i wasnt sure if Gaea was a Asgardian or not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So maybe thor is immortal and odin is not. I don't buy it. Thor seemed at many times, mortal to me. Becuz it certainly seemed as if surtur could kill thor and everyone else. at any rate, Thor being a god in no way gives him a win. WAVE Rider isn't a God and neither is takion and they both take the hefty majorty over thor. as do kyle and Surfer. Well maybe not as big. But hal and surfer stll get the majority over Thor. They are just too versatile and powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Totally forgot that, i wasnt sure if Gaea was a Asgardian or not.

She is a greek Elder Goddess. Tho she seems weaker and not so prominant in marvel as she is in dc

starlock
great thread very close so.......
i will go with thor ,why when it is so even?
Thor has alot more experience i think he is over a thousand years old and i think that will give him the edge

Soujaboy
So maybe thor is immortal and odin is not. I don't buy it. Thor seemed at many times, mortal to me. Becuz it certainly seemed as if surtur could kill thor and everyone else. at any rate, Thor being a god in no way gives him a win. WAVE Rider isn't a God and neither is takion and they both take the hefty majorty over thor. as do kyle and Surfer. Well maybe not as big. But hal and surfer stll get the majority over Thor. They are just too versatile and powerful.

Immortals can die.

Kyle and Surfer aren't taking the majority against Thor.

Thor in comics has shown to be just as versatile as Surfer, in some cases more so.

Soujaboy
She is a greek Elder Goddess. Tho she seems weaker and not so prominant in marvel as she is in dc

She isn't a Greek god, she's an elder goddess.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Thor wins easily. Even with the Parallax powers Hal Jordan still gets beat up and down the floor by the Thunder God.

Soujaboy
True, surfer's speed and use of the power cosmic clearly trumps thor's use of his hammer.

Hal trumps thor with his ability to literally pummel thor with al kinds of living constructs and creative uses.

False, Surfer himself has stated Mjolnir to be more powerful than his power cosmic.

That can be absorbed or physically fought through ala Superman.

UniOmni
I'd give Thor the majority, over Surfer and Hal if i had to choose.

His natural physical stats, plus his damage soak, and the energy absorbing properties of the hammer, lend him better odds in a ring slinging match.

Both at their high ends, Thor gets my nod.

But him and Hal are both snoozefests outside fights....

Soujaboy
I'd give Thor the majority, over Surfer and Hal if i had to choose.

His natural physical stats, plus his damage soak, and the energy absorbing properties of the hammer, lend him better odds in a ring slinging match.

Both at their high ends, Thor gets my nod.

But him and Hal are both snoozefests outside fights....

thumb up

jasofisc
Hal take out thor about 6 out of 10 thor is way over rated. Hal stops time then just blasts Thor into unconsciousness. And yes thor can be taken out he has been taken out by a whole lot less powerfull foes then Hal. Hal should just make a construct of superman and have that take out thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
She isn't a Greek god, she's an elder goddess.

She comes from the greek pantheon. SHe is the mother of the greek gods. She mated with cronos.

Board Walker
I'm preparing the thread. It's going to involve all DCU and Marvel.

Don't forget that Thanos can be mortally wounded by Wolverine.

Priest
Originally posted by Board Walker
Don't forget that Thanos can be mortally wounded by Wolverine.
who said that?

Board Walker
who said that?

lol that was at wrathfuldwarf and his thread he made.

Priest
Originally posted by Board Walker
lol that was at wrathfuldwarf and his thread he made.
dirr, i should of known bag
u should of added a stick out tongue

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Thor wins easily. Even with the Parallax powers Hal Jordan still gets beat up and down the floor by the Thunder God.

confused

dvampire
Originally posted by jasofisc
Hal take out thor about 6 out of 10 thor is way over rated. Hal stops time then just blasts Thor into unconsciousness. And yes thor can be taken out he has been taken out by a whole lot less powerfull foes then Hal. Hal should just make a construct of superman and have that take out thor.

Classic Thor has stoped time before too though.

Soujaboy
Classic Thor has stoped time before too though.

That enchantments been removed, however he's been stated to be beyond time when in possesion of Mjolnir.

Soljer
Immortals can die.

Kyle and Surfer aren't taking the majority against Thor.

Thor in comics has shown to be just as versatile as Surfer, in some cases more so.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/immortal

Yeah. They are. As is Hal - who this topic pertains to.

Thor can get four out of ten against the Surfer or a Green Lantern, if he gets quite lucky. Giving Thor anymore just attests to how little you must know of the Lanterns.

Board Walker

Thor can get four out of ten against the Surfer or a Green Lantern, if he gets quite lucky. Giving Thor anymore just attests to how little you must know of the Lanterns.

Soljer where have you been!

I have missed you T_T

DigiMark007
Ah, I'd pay good money to see this fight (well-written of course). I don't particularly love Hal, but I like GLs in general, but also Thor. I have no idea who I'd be rooting for.

I'd honestly go for Thor if he's well-written though. He should really just be able to absorb most of what Hal throws at him with Mjolnir, and Hal doesn't have a huge speed/reaction advantage either.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ah, I'd pay good money to see this fight (well-written of course). I don't particularly love Hal, but I like GLs in general, but also Thor. I have no idea who I'd be rooting for.

I'd honestly go for Thor if he's well-written though. He should really just be able to absorb most of what Hal throws at him with Mjolnir, and Hal doesn't have a huge speed/reaction advantage either.

thumb up

Soujaboy

Immortals can still die. According to Marvel, immortals can be killed when enough of there body is destroyed.

Hal isn't, Surfer isn't.(which has been shown and stated in comics BTW)

Thor could possibly pull a 6/10 on either Thor or Surfer, however being fair I give him 5/10 against Surfer.

Soujaboy
bump

LORDSIDIOUS01
Thor wins. Unless Hal becomes Parallax. If that happens Hal has a chance.

spidey-dude
whats hal or who is hal ?

Soljer
Originally posted by spidey-dude
whats hal or who is hal ?

laughing

Adam Warlock
Thor

Blair Wind
Thor could possibly pull a 6/10 on either Thor or Surfer, however being fair I give him 5/10 against Surfer.

......I didnt touch that quote no expression

Soujaboy
Immortals can still die. According to Marvel, immortals can be killed when enough of there body is destroyed.

Hal isn't, Surfer isn't.(which has been shown and stated in comics BTW)

Thor could possibly pull a 6/10 on either Hal or Surfer, however being fair I give him 5/10 against Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.