Superman prime full power vrs The Movie Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
The most powerful incarnation of:
Thor, god of thunder
The increible Hulk
Wasp
Captain America
Giant Man
Nick Fury
Iron man
Black Panther

With one week of prep to stop the new menace in their universe, Superman prime and he is furious, they cannot use Krptonite nor Red sun radiation.

Validus
Superman wins

T-Vo. Happy Dance

Galan777
Prime ftw

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Galan777
Prime ftw

Agreed.

You could of chose a better team.

Kutulu
Superman Prime wins too easily. The guy one-shotted a rogue sun that was destroyed JLA members and heroes in the thousands. He would one-shot this entire team.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Agreed.

You could of chose a better team.

Well, he did say the most powerful incarnations....meaning that we've got Mindless Hulk, Rune King Thor, and Extremis Iron Man. I figure that'll be enough. wink.

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, he did say the most powerful incarnations....meaning that we've got Mindless Hulk, Rune King Thor, and Extremis Iron Man. I figure that'll be enough. wink.
Yeah, Extremis Iron Man definitely makes the difference here. . .

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus

Well, you know, considering that he's more powerful than the entire Green Lantern Corps.....

UniOmni
Rune King Thor inherits his fathers feats by way of the sentient odinforce.

He's enough alone.

Galan777
ummmm Supes Prime not only has 5th dimensional powers and the last GL ring, but he was within the sun for 100 centuries

UniOmni
He doesn't have 5th dimensional powers.

And he's done nothing to say he'd beat Odin.

Galan777
so the rest of the superman dynasty had 5th dimensional powers, but the superman that was above them all didnt?

UniOmni
No.

The only Supermen with 5th dimensional powers, were the ones who were imps, or descended from imps, ie Superman 1Million.

5th dimensional powers aren't gained.

They're inherited.

The entire dynasty didn't have imp powers or influenced powers, to my recollection.

Validus
so the rest of the superman dynasty had 5th dimensional powers, but the superman that was above them all didnt?
Yeah, pretty much.

The later members gained 5D powers because one of the Supermen married a 5D imp and mixed the bloodlines.

Galan777
Originally posted by UniOmni
No.

The only Supermen with 5th dimensional powers, were the ones who were imps, or descended from imps, ie Superman 1Million.

5th dimensional powers aren't gained.

They're inherited.

The entire dynasty didn't have imp powers or influenced powers, to my recollection. yes, every superman starting from the one who married the queen of the Imps gained 10 imp-like abilities

Soljer
yes, every superman starting from the one who married the queen of the Imps gained 10 imp-like abilities

Exactly. But Superman Prime was PRE-queen-of-the-imps.

Hence, he has no 5D powers.

Galan777
Originally posted by Soljer
Exactly. But Superman Prime was PRE-queen-of-the-imps.

Hence, he has no 5D powers. Prime was the one who ascended the SD to levels beyond any metahuman ever, and at the end..... He and the queen of the Imps recreated Lois

UniOmni
Prime supposedly did alot of things......

But on panel, did little thats noteworthy of anyone on his esteemed level of power.

One panel, he didn't do anything that registers with highend Mxy.

And for the record, metahuman is anything that falls beyond human...............

That might as well mean Prime is beyond Promethian Giants, Endless and the like.

His esteemed power level is totally bogus, going by feats.

hulkrulz
the team ftw

rotiart
The "movie" Avengers are the Ultimate Universe Version.
And even Thor had problems with some aliens.

Superman is like... the god of aliens. :P He'll go extraterrestial on their ass.

magneto1992
Originally posted by rotiart
The "movie" Avengers are the Ultimate Universe Version.
And even Thor had problems with some aliens.

Superman is like... the god of aliens. :P He'll go extraterrestial on their ass.
What I meant is that he will battle the team, but no with their averege versions
of the movie. So what I meant is:
Superman Prime at full power vrs.
mindless Hulk
Rune King Thor
Extremis Iron Man
GIantman as original
Wasp
White nick fury
and black panther,

I think avengers will beat prime

Innerhype
Originally posted by Validus

And the 1 week prep-time makes the difference in this fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.