LOST - Better than ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
As I sit on my futon and watch Lost develop as a television program, I can't help but notice it increase in quality every episode. What I have really began to notice is the significant increase in cinematography, it's beautiful. It's taken a very artistic turn, for the best. The storyline is taking such an elegant pace, it's quite incredible. It's fantastic that Hollywood would actually allow the writers to take their time, letting the conflicts and the characters reach such a high of complexity. Most shows you'd be able to watch and have an idea of what's going on. As for Lost, sure you'd have an idea, but you wouldn't be able to enjoy all of the little things, the best things. If Lost keeps evolving at the steady pace it has been, I have hope for future television. Lost is really beginning to split the viewers into two categories: those who enjoy revolutionary entertainment and those who enjoy entertainment.

Let's hope that the big "answer" won't be rushed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.