film sational

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adyms10
filmsational. com

sorry for but i thought you'd like this....

just been surfing round the web and found this site which i thought was pretty cool as most of the films are films i couldnt get hold of and they are definatley the cheapest DVD's ive ever seen.... just thought id mention it to all you boys and girls haha

CoolBlade
Thank you this is what most of my older friends where looking for so they can replace their VHS to DVD. Sad point is that a new format is coming out and DVD's will soon be casset tapes lol .

Exit the DVD and Enter the Blue Ray
(coming to a store near you or Newegg would be cheaper)

adyms10
haha no worries alot of people i know have used the site for the same reason replacing thier VHS for DVD's anyway enjoy.... big grin

Solo
This is serious spam.

DVD won't be going anywhere. Blu-Ray will fail and while HD will be doing fine, not everyone will bite. Besides, most people just got done switching to DVD.

forumcrew
Originally posted by CoolBlade
Thank you this is what most of my older friends where looking for so they can replace their VHS to DVD. Sad point is that a new format is coming out and DVD's will soon be casset tapes lol .

Exit the DVD and Enter the Blue Ray
(coming to a store near you or Newegg would be cheaper)

blueray is at a serious disadvantage to HD DVD already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.