Puck Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
FIST FIGHT NO PREP NO STINGERS NO WEBBING

SpunkySmurph
Who has claws?

What the f**k?

SpunkySmurph
Double post

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Who has claws?
stingers I ment .

bigbran
Who has claws? laughing laughing laughing

Hey, what happened to siderman?

Grimm22
super puck punch ftw wink

King_Mungi
Without webbing, Spider-Man isn't going to be doing much physically to Puck.

me thinks a groin punch to the balls maybe in Peter's future

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi

groin punch = super puck attack wink

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
groin punch = super puck attack wink

thank you master sad

SpunkySmurph
groin punch to the balls

As opposed to a groin punch going anywhere else?

Grimm22
thank you master sad

We must spread the word of puck smokin'

King_Mungi
As opposed to a groin punch going anywhere else?

hey it could be a groin kick to the chin just being specific cool

*whispers* quite you!

geshien
lol

SpunkySmurph
hey it could be a groin kick to the chin just being specific cool

*whispers* quite you!

Puck aims for his groin and kicks his chin?

I dodn't know Spidey was that flexible evil face

King_Mungi
He's not, Puck's just magic...which oddly enough he knows smile

Puck respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t423912.html

Metalmanx

Perhaps not. But I also don't see Puck ever being able to land a decent blow or any at all for that matter.

So, I believe it's a stalemate.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Perhaps not. But I also don't see Puck ever being able to land a decent blow or any at all for that matter.

So, I believe it's a stalemate.
yuo do realize puck has superhuman reflexes and agility on the same level as spiderman. You also realize that what you are saying is it would come down to stamina in which case puck>>>>>>>>>>>spiderman

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
yuo do realize puck has superhuman reflexes and agility on the same level as spiderman. You also realize that what you are saying is it would come down to stamina in which case puck>>>>>>>>>>>spiderman

Pretty much.

Puck wins this every time.

The argument Wolverine fanboys TRY to use against spiderman will ACTUALLY work against Spiderman in this case.

Spiderman is simply TOTALLY INCAPABLE of hurting Puck.

While Puck has superhuman speed, strength, and agility on par with Spidey's, and Pete lacks puck's invulnerability.

Puck 10/10.

Metalmanx

Did you know that you say "You do realize" a lot, right? Just thought I'd point that out.

Yes, I know he has superhuman reflexes and agility. On Spider-Man's level? No.

It takes a hell of a lot to really exhaust Spider-Man if all he has to do is dodge. He's Morlun for a whole day straight before.

Stalemate. no expression

SpunkySmurph

roll eyes (sarcastic) Shall we just wait for Mungi?

Soljer
Did you know that you say "You do realize" a lot, right? Just thought I'd point that out.

It takes a hell of a lot to really exhaust Spider-Man if all he has to do is dodge. He's Morlun for a whole day straight before.

Stalemate. no expression

What the f**k?

The Handbooks have them on the same level in speed and agility. Puck's respect thread puts him on the same level in speed and agility.

And besides, even if Puck has to wear him out over a day or two, he eventually will, whereas Puck could take a nap if he so desired, and let Parker wail on him to his hearts content without any ill effect.

Puck, 10/10.

capt it up

Stalemate. no expression
why is puck agility and reflex not on spidermans level? I begging to know why you think this? Why would it matter if it not he still be landing blows on spiderman quite easily you seem to be under the impression spiderman un hittable.

also fighting morlun for a day is nothing not to mention spiderman had somne rest. puck could fight for day with out tire.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer

What the f**k?

The Handbooks have them on the same level in speed and agility. Puck's respect thread puts him on the same level in speed and agility.

And besides, even if Puck has to wear him out over a day or two, he eventually will, whereas Puck could take a nap if he so desired, and let Parker wail on him to his hearts content without any ill effect.

Puck, 10/10.

Eh? If Puck takes a nap, can't Spidey? roll eyes (sarcastic)

But seriously. I've seen the scans. I've seen his agility and reflexes. They're spectacular. I've also see Spider-Man's. They're just at a higher level, I feel.

This isn't biased-ness. I can totally admit when Spider-Man is outclassed. I just don't feel that he is here. He can avoid Puck all day long.

Clearly people are forgetting the spider-sense.

P.S.--Does Puck need to breathe? Just wondering.

Metalmanx
why is puck agility and reflex not on spidermans level? I begging to know why you think this? Why would it matter if it not he still be landing blows on spiderman quite easily you seem to be under the impression spiderman un hittable.

also fighting morlun for a day is nothing not to mention spiderman had somne rest. puck could fight for day with out tire.

You miss the point.

Morlun >>>>>>>> Puck.

And yet Peter was still able to fight him off for a whole day.

SpunkySmurph

He could, but he'd get pwned well he was doing it

Does Spidey want to wish he was castrated? Just wondering.

Soljer

But seriously. I've seen the scans. I've seen his agility and reflexes. They're spectacular. I've also see Spider-Man's. They're just at a higher level, I feel.

This isn't biased-ness. I can totally admit when Spider-Man is outclassed. I just don't feel that he is here. He can avoid Puck all day long.

Saying that Puck can take a nap was a joke. Come now.

Anyways, if you've really looked at all of Puck's feats you would see that he DOES rival the reflexes and agility of Parker. There is no way that Puck is very far below Spiderman, if he is AT ALL.

Besides that, Puck isn't some streetlevel every-day person. Parker WON'T be evading him all day long. There is no logical explanation for him to....

Puck has super speed on a level rivalling or surpassing Spiderman. Same with agility.

How is Spidey gonna sit there and casually evade him day after day?

Besides:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/avengers_v1_322_13_rougher.jpg

Fatigue is no problem for Puck. It IS for Spiderman. So even if it DOES take days and days of fighting to wear Spiderman down, Puck will still be fresh.

Puck, 10/10. Either by a straight-up ass kicking, or by being the CLEAR victor in an endurance match.

Either way. Result's the same.

SpunkySmurph

Morlun >>>>>>>> Puck.

But his agility doesn't.

So you miss the point.

capt it up

you seem to be under the impression that a man int eh same class as spiderman can not hit him. You think fare to highly of spidersense. Spiderman will be hit and by the way puck skills>>>>>>>>>>>>spidermans

capt it up
You miss the point.

Morlun >>>>>>>> Puck.

morlun reflex and agility and hell even his durbaility is not creater then puck nor is he as skilled.

fighting a whole day matter little because he will pass out.

Metalmanx
Saying that Puck can take a nap was a joke. Come now.

Anyways, if you've really looked at all of Puck's feats you would see that he DOES rival the reflexes and agility of Parker. There is no way that Puck is very far below Spiderman, if he is AT ALL.

Besides that, Puck isn't some streetlevel every-day person. Parker WON'T be evading him all day long. There is no logical explanation for him to....

Puck has super speed on a level rivalling or surpassing Spiderman. Same with agility.

How is Spidey gonna sit there and casually evade him day after day?

Besides:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/avengers_v1_322_13_rougher.jpg

Fatigue is no problem for Puck. It IS for Spiderman. So even if it DOES take days and days of fighting to wear Spiderman down, Puck will still be fresh.

Puck, 10/10. Either by a straight-up ass kicking, or by being the CLEAR victor in an endurance match.

Either way. Result's the same.

I knew the nap thing was a joke. I was clearly going along with it, bro.

How's Peter gonna dodge Puck all day? By knowing where he will be and what he will do ahead of time. That pesky little spider-sense of his.

Can Puck climb walls? An easy fatigue-elimating method would be to just chill on a wall or ceiling where Puck can't reach him.

And I actually was serious about the breathing thing.

Capt, what is the setting/location of this match? You're going to make it somewhere without walls or ceilings now, aren't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
morlun reflex and agility and hell even his durbaility is not creater then puck nor is he as skilled.

fighting a whole day matter little because he will pass out.

Arg. You said you've read the Morlun arcs?

Go read them again. Morlun's agility and reflexes may not be greater (not that he needs them to be), but he's superhumanly durable and strong. And was still able to keep up with Spidey with his superhuman speed.

capt it up
I knew the nap thing was a joke. I was clearly going along with it, bro.

How's Peter gonna dodge Puck all day? By knowing where he will be and what he will do ahead of time. That pesky little spider-sense of his.

Can Puck climb walls? An easy fatigue-elimating method would be to just chill on a wall or ceiling where Puck can't reach him.

And I actually was serious about the breathing thing.

Capt, what is the setting/location of this match? You're going to make it somewhere without walls or ceilings now, aren't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)
it standerd setting an areana.

which means no celling not that it matter since puck can easily jump 50 feet.

bigbran
Puck rolls his ass into him. Then when Spiderman is getting up, bang! Right in the nuts.

capt it up
Arg. You said you've read the Morlun arcs?

Go read them again.
I have read them tehre no ened to read them again.

morlun hit spiderman quite a bit maybe you should go read it again since you seem to be under the impression puck can't touch spiderman

bigbran

which means no celling not that it matter since puck can easily jump 50 feet. Actually, you can pick the fighting area.

Metalmanx

which means no celling not that it matter since puck can easily jump 50 feet.

An arena has walls. Spidey chills there and rests.

Puck can jump fifty feet, eh? That's cool. Spidey just literally sidesteps and moves a couple feet over on the wall when Puck jumps at him.

Metalmanx
I have read them tehre no ened to read them again.

morlun hit spiderman quite a bit maybe you should go read it again since you seem to be under the impression puck can't touch spiderman

I edited my previous post.

Morlun has superhuman speed. That's why he was able to keep up with Spider-Man.

I don't understand why you think so little of Morlun.

capt it up
I edited my previous post.

Morlun has superhuman speed. That's why he was able to keep up with Spider-Man.

I don't understand why you think so little of Morlun. He has superhuman reflexes not even at pucks level and yet you have no problems with morlun spiderman but you have a problem with puck hitting spiderman?

Morlun is overrate he not as good as many tend to want to believe.

capt it up
An arena has walls. Spidey chills there and rests.

Puck can jump fifty feet, eh? That's cool. Spidey just literally sidesteps and moves a couple feet over on the wall when Puck jumps at him.
they have walls that round 20 feet high that it nothing puck could not knock over.

do you really think spiderman such a pussy that he hide on a wall the whole time?

Metalmanx
they have walls that round 20 feet high that it nothing puck could not knock over.

do you really think spiderman such a pussy that he hide on a wall the whole time?

So now Puck can just knock over all the walls? Doesn't that then make it not an arena?

And no, that doesn't make Spider-Man a pussy at all. It makes him smart. He fights Puck for awhile, gets a bit tired, chills on the wall for a bit regain his composure. Rinse. Repeat.

capt it up
So now Puck can just knock over all the walls? Doesn't that then make it not an arena?

And no, that doesn't make Spider-Man a pussy at all. It makes him smart. He fights Puck for awhile, gets a bit tired, chills on the wall for a bit regain his composure. Rinse. Repeat.

why can't puck knco over the walls? it with in his strength
spiderman willg et no rest puck will be on him and spiderman will get hurt and weaken and will go down unless you can explain how spiderman could take puck.

Metalmanx
why can't puck knco over the walls? it with in his strength
spiderman willg et no rest puck will be on him and spiderman will get hurt and weaken and will go down unless you can explain how spiderman could take puck.

Well, it seems that he can't. You've given every single advantage to Puck and absolutely nothing to Spider-Man. erm

Good job. roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Well, it seems that he can't. You've given every single advantage to Puck and absolutely nothing to Spider-Man. erm

Good job. roll eyes (sarcastic)
not at all you just can't find a good reason.

you keep saying stalemate becuase you can not admitt you don't have any thing. I can't believe you even tried to say spiderman could dodge puck all day that rediculous.

You would of better of saying spiderman could perhaps out smart puck or simply go at puck wioth all he gots to perhaps Ko puck by pounding with he superior strength.

Metalmanx
not at all you just can't find a good reason.

you keep saying stalemate becuase you can not admitt you don't have any thing. I can't believe you even tried to say spiderman could dodge puck all dya that rediculous.

You would of better of saying spiderman could perhaps out smart puck or simply go at puck wioth all he gots to perhaps Ko puck by pounding with he superior strength.

No really. Why even bother? You've taken away things that could possibly give Spidey the win, while at the same time giving Puck the advantages he needs.

I gave plenty of good reasons. Peter's spider-sense for one, something that Puck could never hope to defeat.

And what would be the point of outsmarting Puck? You placed them in a featureless environment. Spidey would have nothing to use against him.

Puck is nigh-indestructible. Sure, Spidey has a chance to pound Puck into submission, but it's just not likely.

So I ask again: Why even bother?

Edit: Spider-Man goes invisible. Pounds Puck into submission for the win. There.

capt it up
No really. Why even bother? You've taken away things that could possibly give Spidey the win, while at the same time giving Puck the advantages he needs.

I gave plenty of good reasons. Peter's spider-sense for one, something that Puck could never hope to defeat.

And what would be the point of outsmarting Puck? You placed them in a featureless environment. Spidey would have nothing to use against him.

Puck is nigh-indestructible. Sure, Spidey has a chance to pound Puck into submission, but it's just not likely.

So I ask again: Why even bother?

Edit: Spider-Man goes invisible. Pounds Puck into submission for the win. There.
They are almost equals that is why I putt them togather.

You need to spot think spidersense is the end all every thing. another superhuman will hit spiderman how ever it just that spiderman will dodge more attacks.

maybe if we switch to puck before the massive durability upgrade would be better.

Metalmanx
They are almost equals that is why I putt them togather.

You need to spot think spidersense is the end all every thing. another superhuman will hit spiderman how ever it just that spiderman will dodge more attacks.

maybe if we switch to puck before the massive durability upgrade would be better.

I don't think the spider-sense is the end all everything. Never have. But against people who don't vastly outclass him, people lower than him, and people on his same tier of ability, it's one of his most valuable abilities. Something that most of his enemies and opponents can compensate for.

No, go ahead and keep it this way. Don't want you changing things around in Spidey's favor now.

Not that you need to. Spider-Man just goes invisible and pounds Puck into submission for the KO. Spidey wins.

If you couldn't tell, I was really trying to avoid the whole "invisibility" thing, but it seems I was left with no choice.

capt it up
I don't think the spider-sense is the end all everything. Never have. But against people who don't vastly outclass him, people lower than him, and people on his same tier of ability, it's one of his most valuable abilities. Something that most of his enemies and opponents can compensate for.

No, go ahead and keep it this way. Don't want you changing things around in Spidey's favor now.

Not that you need to. Spider-Man just goes invisible and pounds Puck into submission for the KO. Spidey wins.

If you couldn't tell, I was really trying to avoid the whole "invisibility" thing, but it seems I was left with no choice.
first off who said any thing about iron spider?

also invisability would hardly work since he have to constantly pounding leaving puck to attack as well and puck a master of combat will be landing quite some blows.

Metalmanx
first off who said any thing about iron spider?

also invisability would hardly work since he have to constantly pounding leaving puck to attack as well and puck a master of combat will be landing quite some blows.

No one did. But no one said it wasn't Iron Spider-Man either.

See, these are the necessary stipulations that must be stated at the beginning of a thread.

And yes, invisibility would work just fine. Puck can be trained all he wants, but without any super-enhanced senses, he's left completely unable to defend himself against an invisible Spider-Man. Spider-sense allows Peter to know if Puck is going to lash out at anytime. He avoids the blow, then continues to pummel Puck.

Lemme guess: No Iron Spidey, right?

capt it up
no iron spidy is fine. I be back tommarrow I got mad hw to do and I have class at 9:25 tommarrow and it 2:50 am right now lol

Soljer
Puck still won't be pounded into submission. He may be bounced around a bit, but he'll be fine.

Anyways, Pete's spider sense is good, but not infallible. Like you point out, Morlun was able to land plenty of hits on spiderman. He didn't have any Venom sybmiote or Goblin Gas to null Peter's Sense, did he? Just a mild level of Superhuman speed, one which Puck surpasses with ease.

Ignoring invisibility, Puck wins, 10/10.

Grimm22
You miss the point.

Morlun >>>>>>>> Puck.

Um no expression

Puck > GL John wink

Puck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Street Levelers big grin

Accel
Why does Spidey have to pound on him? Can't he just puncture Puck with one of his metal arms or his stingers?

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Why does Spidey have to pound on him? Can't he just puncture Puck with one of his metal arms or his stingers?

"Durability: After the having his body compressed, Puck gained metahuman durability. Which allows Puck to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, and virtually all toxins, corrosives, punctures and concussions. He has been shown to be invulnerable to being engulfed in a fire as well as taking explosions with no effect on him. Puck's tissues were condensed at a molecular level, causing his body to become akin to compressed rubber. It was stated he is nearly indestructable and invulnerable to harm."

Notice the part about punctures.

python99
FIST FIGHT NO PREP NO STINGERS NO WEBBING

You just wanna see Spiderman lose dont you? You wrote fist fight, no prep , no stingers, no webbing. You take away all of what spidey uses just to see him lose. Not saying anyone of these two would lose but I will say that strong enough shots to the head should knock any of these 2 out. Spidey has the edge in strength. Puck I guess has the edge in durability. Wolverine has an edge over both these 2 in durability and he still gets knocked out. Speaking of Wolverine put him up against puck take away his claws and see what happens. I see that you like to try and make one sided fights can Wolverine take puck in a fist fight considering puck has wolverine beat in most catagories? smokin'

Metalmanx
Puck still won't be pounded into submission. He may be bounced around a bit, but he'll be fine.

Anyways, Pete's spider sense is good, but not infallible. Like you point out, Morlun was able to land plenty of hits on spiderman. He didn't have any Venom sybmiote or Goblin Gas to null Peter's Sense, did he? Just a mild level of Superhuman speed, one which Puck surpasses with ease.

Ignoring invisibility, Puck wins, 10/10.

You're telling me there's absolutely no way, even with his superior super strength, to beat Puck unconscious? Lame.

Mild level of superspeed? Peter booked it across the city just trying to get away, and Morlun was already right in front of him when Peter thought he had gotten away.

You really feel that Puck is faster than Morlun? erm

Metalmanx
Um no expression

Puck > GL John wink

Puck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Street Levelers big grin

...Eh? What the f**k?

Soljer
You're telling me there's absolutely no way, even with his superior super strength, to beat Puck unconscious? Lame.

Mild level of superspeed? Peter booked it across the city just trying to get away, and Morlun was already right in front of him when Peter thought he had gotten away.

You really feel that Puck is faster than Morlun? erm

Straight-line? Maybe, maybe not.

Reflexes/dodging/jumping/making a fool of peter?

Perhaps.

King_Mungi
haha oh my lord it brings a tear to my eye smile Puck finally getting respect

Also yes it was stated in the same handbook, both Puck and Spider-Man have the same level of reflexes. Classic Puck example of his reflexes

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlight16-15.jpg

Also so what if Spider-Man can cling to walls it's not like Puck can't just bounce of them

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight113-06.jpg
*FYI that was classic Puck, even before his upgrade and that was an Iron Man foe*

King_Mungi
---------------------------------------------
Biography
---------------------------------------------
The Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe - Master Edition #1: Puck (Upgraded)
After reading this even I have really underated the little guy. After the experiments by The Master he really turned into a formiable opponent even matching stats with Spider-Man. If you want to view them, . I'm even tempted to make a Puck vs. Spider-Man thread after this. In case your wondering what the areas mean here is the list

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-PuckA.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-PuckB.jpg

SpunkySmurph
Just out of curiosity, are Puck's eyes also puncture-proof?

Soljer

His entire body.

So, I believe so.

But I could be incorrect. Wouldn't be the first time.

brainchild81
That seems to have their stamina @ the same level. Can puck be choked out?

King_Mungi

Yeah I believe so, as his entire body was compressed including all his tissues

Originally posted by brainchild81
That seems to have their stamina @ the same level. Can puck be choked out?

*shrugs* I don't recall it ever happening, but kinda hard to choke out a rubber ball

meh! it might have them at the same level, but as shown with the scan earlier fatique isn't a problem for Puck

brainchild81
Some link you posted said Puck can be @ his peak for a day. Doesn't the same go for Spidey?

King_Mungi
Some link you posted said Puck can be @ his peak for a day. Doesn't the same go for Spidey?

No I meant this scan, SPider-Man's not nearly indestructable:

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/avengers_v1_322_13_rougher.jpg

Also to note, Puck's almost a century old and has multiple times beat Brass Bishop, the same person even easily smacked Spider-Man around.

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight121-18.jpg

Accel
"Durability: After the having his body compressed, Puck gained metahuman durability. Which allows Puck to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, and virtually all toxins, corrosives, punctures and concussions. He has been shown to be invulnerable to being engulfed in a fire as well as taking explosions with no effect on him. Puck's tissues were condensed at a molecular level, causing his body to become akin to compressed rubber. It was stated he is nearly indestructable and invulnerable to harm."

Notice the part about punctures.
Well, color me embarassed.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Well, color me embarassed.

*whips out pack of Crayola's*

King_Mungi
I'm partially color-blind sad

Grimm22
I think this is the only time I agree with Capt over Metalman no expression

King_Mungi
I'm really glad the dwarf size hero is finally getting his cuidos.

Really Puck has beaten people stronger than him, and beaten people with a sixth sense as well. He's my hero sad

Grimm22
Puck > Anyone who has balls big grin

Metalmanx
As much as I hate resorting to invisibility, how is Puck going to attack an opponent he can't see? An opponent who's just as fast, just as agile, superhumanly strong, etc., etc.

King_Mungi
Use his move...fake dead and when SPider-Man gets close...nut shot.

Plus doubt even Spider-Man can ko Puck

Metalmanx
Use his move...fake dead and when SPider-Man gets close...nut shot.

Plus doubt even Spider-Man can ko Puck

Are you telling me that Puck is completely immune to physical attacks? Puck wouldn't be KOed by a Hulk punch?

I mean, Spider-Man can whail pretty hard when he has to.

King_Mungi
No, he's immune to Spider-Man punches. Pretty big leap from spider-man to Hulk

Metalmanx
No, he's immune to Spider-Man punches. Pretty big leap from spider-man to Hulk

The Hulk punches weren't really corresponding Spidey's punches. That was just a question by itself.

So if Spider-Man crashed this down on Puck (see attachment), he'd be just fine?

Metalmanx
I just thought of something else.

What's to stop Spidey from just swatting Puck away everytime Puck tries to attack? I mean, it really wouldn't be that hard to keep doing that.

Or hell. A battlefield-removal would work well, too.

King_Mungi
The Hulk punches weren't really corresponding Spidey's punches. That was just a question by itself.

So if Spider-Man crashed this down on Puck (see attachment), he'd be just fine?

Well I don't know, Jugz ko'ed Puck hitting him from behind and in the back of the head. However, author even admiting he was going by classic Puck.

Most likely yes, he even jumped more than the height of the CN tower to the ground and was fine.

King_Mungi
I just thought of something else.

What's to stop Spidey from just swatting Puck away everytime Puck tries to attack? I mean, it really wouldn't be that hard to keep doing that.

Or hell. A battlefield-removal would work well, too.

I don't know, equal speed, reflexes, etc. plus Puck's superior durability, experience and fighting skill. Now your underestimating Puck

rules of the board, if he can come back on his free-will match continues

Metalmanx
I don't know, equal speed, reflexes, etc. plus Puck's superior durability, experience and fighting skill. Now your underestimating Puck

rules of the board, if he can come back on his free-will match continues

No, I don't underestimate any memeber of Alpha Flight.

I just know Spider-Man's abilities. There's nothing stopping him from swatting Puck away constantly.

And even if it takes Puck hours to get back to the battlefield, Spidey can literally just do it again.

If anything, this match is stalemate, given their abilities.

Metalmanx
Well I don't know, Jugz ko'ed Puck hitting him from behind and in the back of the head. However, author even admiting he was going by classic Puck.

Most likely yes, he even jumped more than the height of the CN tower to the ground and was fine.

Jumping from a great height and having a very large, very heavy object crash down on top of you are two completely different things, my friend.

King_Mungi
No, I don't underestimate any memeber of Alpha Flight.

I just know Spider-Man's abilities. There's nothing stopping him from swatting Puck away constantly.

And even if it takes Puck hours to get back to the battlefield, Spidey can literally just do it again.

If anything, this match is stalemate, given their abilities.

I have more Spider-Man comics than I do Alpha Flight.

Actually yes there is, honestly he swatted away an object that doesn't move. Now has he done that with someone who is basically his equal? hell no.

Unlikely, how friggin far do you think Spider-Man can throw him. Puck's hand to hand dwarf Spider-Man

There isn't anything Spider-Man can do to ko him.

King_Mungi
Jumping from a great height and having a very large, very heavy object crash down on top of you are two completely different things, my friend.

Not really seeing as both would leave a mortal person flatter than a pizza. Unless you think a normal person could survive a fall larger than the CN Tower?

Metalmanx
I have more Spider-Man comics than I do Alpha Flight.

Actually yes there is, honestly he swatted away an object that doesn't move. Now has he done that with someone who is basically his equal? hell no.

Unlikely, how friggin far do you think Spider-Man can throw him. Puck's hand to hand dwarf Spider-Man

There isn't anything Spider-Man can do to ko him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7687263

Did you use the word "dwarf" purposely? laughing

It's also kind of hard to be your equal in hand to hand when your opponent's arm is almost as long as your whole body. I mean, the reach factor should play a massive role here.

Puck swings for him, Spidey dodges, grabs Puck's arm/leg, and chucks him as far as he can out of the arena. I honestly think Spidey can chuck a 3'6", 225 lbs dwarf a good mile or two. Seriously. Given his strength, he's more than capable of doing this.

Metalmanx
Not really seeing as both would leave a mortal person flatter than a pizza. Unless you think a normal person could survive a fall larger than the CN Tower?

For a person with superhuman agility and durability and such, a fall from a great height is not usually that big a deal, since said person would most likely land on his/her feet.

To crash an object down on someone's head, however, is a completely different impact. erm

King_Mungi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7687263

Did you use the word "dwarf" purposely? laughing

It's also kind of hard to be your equal in hand to hand when your opponent's arm is almost as long as your whole body. I mean, the reach factor should play a massive role here.

Puck swings for him, Spidey dodges, grabs Puck's arm/leg, and chucks him as far as he can out of the arena. I honestly think Spidey can chuck a 3'6", 225 lbs dwarf a good mile or two. Seriously. Given his strength, he's more than capable of doing this.

and?...Spider-Man used speed which Puck's equal and webbing her can't use here. Point void

Your not to familar with Puck are you? guy is a beast when it comes to hand to hand, even classic Puck was getting the advantage against the Master who ko'ed Namor with one hit

Wow, no. Once again your underestimating him. You making it seem Spider-Man is vastly faster, when he's not. Then your ignoring the fact, Puck has been at this game beating people even vastly stronger than him even before Parker was born. Such as he has beaten Brass Bishop several times, a being who beat Spider-Man. People have tried to throw Puck in the past, and you know what he did? grabbed on to them and knocked them out

King_Mungi
For a person with superhuman agility and durability and such, a fall from a great height is not usually that big a deal, since said person would most likely land on his/her feet.

To crash an object down on someone's head, however, is a completely different impact. erm

What? US Agent didn't even fall half that height and he nearly died and he has superhuman durability. As stated Puck's nearly indestructable and invulnerable to harm. Puck did land on his feet, and the CN tower is one of the tallest building in the world and he fell heights larger than that. Jumped from this..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AFS-22.jpg

Not when your body is compressed with rubber, and then there is the fact that Spider-Man could he even hit him with it?.

Metalmanx
and?...Spider-Man used speed which Puck's equal and webbing her can't use here. Point void

Your not to familar with Puck are you? guy is a beast when it comes to hand to hand, even classic Puck was getting the advantage against the Master who ko'ed Namor with one hit

Wow, no. Once again your underestimating him. You making it seem Spider-Man is vastly faster, when he's not. Then your ignoring the fact, Puck has been at this game beating people even vastly stronger than him even before Parker was born. Such as he has beaten Brass Bishop several times, a being who beat Spider-Man. People have tried to throw Puck in the past, and you know what he did? grabbed on to them and knocked them out

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5436347
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5436356

It's not Puck, obviously. But the same method still applies. Peter doesn't even HAVE to grab a leg or arm. He can just place his hands anywhere on Puck and then chuck him. Webbing isn't not necessary.

And once again, I'm not underestimating Puck. Spidey and Puck may be on the same level when it comes to speed and reflexes, but Puck doesn't have a very important Spidey element: the spider-sense. Even with the same reaction speed, when your opponent knows to react to something before it even happens, he's got the advantage.

Spidey sees a punch/kick coming his way (and whatever other move follows that). He dodges it. Puts his hand on Puck's back. Tosses him a couple miles away.

King_Mungi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5436347
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5436356

It's not Puck, obviously. But the same method still applies. Peter doesn't even HAVE to grab a leg or arm. He can just place his hands anywhere on Puck and then chuck him. Webbing isn't not necessary.

And once again, I'm not underestimating Puck. Spidey and Puck may be on the same level when it comes to speed and reflexes, but Puck doesn't have a very important Spidey element: the spider-sense. Even with the same reaction speed, when your opponent knows to react to something before it even happens, he's got the advantage.

Spidey sees a punch/kick coming his way (and whatever other move follows that). He dodges it. Puts his hand on Puck's back. Tosses him a couple miles away.

Once again, Puck's reflexes are even fatser than the Hulk. Hell did you see what classic Puck did to Hulk? easily avoided all his attacks and that was Savage Hulk not professor. Point void.

Actually you are, basically everything you said Puck has done. Except as stated Puck's reflexes are on the same level of Spider-Man and Puck's experience vastly outweigh Parker. Once again Brass Bishop has a sixth sense just like Spider-Man, he even beat Parker and Puck has beaten him several times.

Once again you basically ignoring Puck's abilities.

Metalmanx
Once again, Puck's reflexes are even fatser than the Hulk. Hell did you see what classic Puck did to Hulk? easily avoided all his attacks and that was Savage Hulk not professor. Point void.

Actually you are, basically everything you said Puck has done. Except as stated Puck's reflexes are on the same level of Spider-Man and Puck's experience vastly outweigh Parker. Once again Brass Bishop has a sixth sense just like Spider-Man, he even beat Parker and Puck has beaten him several times.

Once again you basically ignoring Puck's abilities.

I literally can't ignore Puck's abilities. Not with you reminding me of them every three seconds.

Was Puck fighting and such for all of that 100 years of experience? It's not like Spidey's experience is OMG-ULTRA inferior to Puck's anyway. He's been doing this for 40+ years now. Experience is not always the key to victory either. Batman is more experienced than Spidey, yet would still get destroyed. no expression

I think it's painfully obvious that Brass Bishop's sixth sense is vastly inferior to the spider-sense then.

Think of it like this:

Two cars are travelling at the same top speed in a race. One driver, however, has precognitive knowledge of where the all the turns will be be, any debris or obstacles on the road (well before they get there), or any other possible dangers/obstructions. Do you really believe said driver DOES NOT win the race? erm

That's basically how it is with Puck and Spidey. Peter just has the advantage of knowing what Puck is going to do before he does it.

Stalemate.

King_Mungi
I literally can't ignore Puck's abilities. Not with you reminding me of them every three seconds.

Was Puck fighting and such for all of that 100 years of experience? It's not like Spidey's experience is OMG-ULTRA inferior to Puck's anyway. He's been doing this for 40+ years now. Experience is not always the key to victory either. Batman is more experienced than Spidey, yet would still get destroyed. no expression

I think it's painfully obvious that Brass Bishop's sixth sense is vastly inferior to the spider-sense then.

Think of it like this:

Two cars are travelling at the same top speed in a race. One driver, however, has precognitive knowledge of where the all the turns will be be, any debris or obstacles on the road (well before they get there), or any other possible dangers/obstructions. Do you really believe said driver DOES NOT win the race? erm

That's basically how it is with Puck and Spidey. Peter just has the advantage of knowing what Puck is going to do before he does it.

Stalemate.

but telling you and listening is something different

Actually yes, as said he has been a solider of fourtune all his life and then continued to fight with the Outcasts after possessing Razar and then joining ALpha Flight. He fought with Black Widow in the Tongun Gulk, Domini loves Puck and Wolverine remembers battling him in a war years ago. It is with Puck, he has been doing amazing things.

that a fact? seing as he got the drop on Spider-Man and smashed him into a wall. Hardly inferior

Once again no, as stated Puck has the same level of reflexes. There is no way around it. He has beaten people with sixth sense, who got the drop on Spider-Man. Point void.

brainchild81
How'd he beat the Bishop?

King_Mungi
How'd he beat the Bishop?

Which Bishop? there have been two incarnations. Two of the fights can be seen in the respect thread. I think he has fought both Bishops a total of 4 times, maybe more.

srankmissingnin

Spider-man has at max 15 years of combat experience...

Soljer
Metalman, I'm usually cool with you, but come on. You are either just all over Spidey, or hate Puck.

Seriously. These two characters are approximately equal in speed, strength, reflexes, agility, and etc.

However...they each have advantages over the other:

Pete: Spider Sense

Puck: Complete invulnerability to Spiderman's attacks and VASTLY superior fighting skill.

Fact is, Spidey's spider sense is NOT infallible. And while MAYBE a trained human martial artist couldn't outfight it (he could), a trained martial artist that can move as fast as Spidey, SURE as hell can.

There is no way this is a stalemate. Spiderman CAN'T DAMAGE Puck.

You might as well have Pete trying to attack a chunk of adamantium. Whether you believe Spiderman's sixth sense will save him a majority of the time or not, fact is, those class 10 punches will add up, while Puck won't feel a thing.

There is NO WAY this is a stalemate.

King_Mungi
He maybe small, but he is mighty

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/puckjpg.jpg

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

15 years in the comics, yes. I know that. I was clearly referring to his 40+ years of being a comic character and having 40+ years of fighting experience.

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

I would say 10 at most no expression

He got his powers at 15 and he is around 23 or 24 right now if not younger

King_Mungi
15 years in the comics, yes. I know that. I was clearly referring to his 40+ years of being a comic character and having 40+ years of fighting experience.

Doesn't quite work that way, as Peter is probally in his late twentys or early thirties, which doesn't equal to almost a century of constantly fighting in any major war such as the Spanish Civil War, Tonkin Gulf in 1967, Tower of Babel with Modred, Maracaibo, all the world wars..etc. Then there is his counttless experience with the mystical world and superhumans.

Metalmanx
Metalman, I'm usually cool with you, but come on. You are either just all over Spidey, or hate Puck.

Seriously. These two characters are approximately equal in speed, strength, reflexes, agility, and etc.

However...they each have advantages over the other:

Pete: Spider Sense

Puck: Complete invulnerability to Spiderman's attacks and VASTLY superior fighting skill.

Fact is, Spidey's spider sense is NOT infallible. And while MAYBE a trained human martial artist couldn't outfight it (he could), a trained martial artist that can move as fast as Spidey, SURE as hell can.

There is no way this is a stalemate. Spiderman CAN'T DAMAGE Puck.

You might as well have Pete trying to attack a chunk of adamantium. Whether you believe Spiderman's sixth sense will save him a majority of the time or not, fact is, those class 10 punches will add up, while Puck won't feel a thing.

There is NO WAY this is a stalemate.

Dammnit. I really wish people would stop thinking I hate Puck (same way people think I hate Wolverine) and don't understand his abilities. I do understand what he can do. And I do like Puck. Quite a bit actually.

Nor am I "all over Spidey". I've said time and time again that he loses against superior opponents.

The fact is, Spidey dodges things that are faster than Puck all the time. Doc Ock comes to mind. He dodges all four of those super-fast tentacles 95% of the time. Tentacles with AI that are faster than Puck. Or the Lizard, an enemy who is also faster than Spider-Man. Or Scorpion. Or Classic Quicksilver. It's reasons like this that make me believe Peter can dodge Puck. The Spider-sense, in my opinion, is almost completely effective, working in Spidey's favor about 95% of the time. For someone who's not faster than him, a precognitive ability would easily give Peter the edge he needs to avoid Puck as long as he wants.

And, of course, there's the route that I don't like taking too often--Invisibility. How's Puck going to hit him? Exactly, he's not going to. That's an automatic stalemate right there.

Metalmanx
I would say 10 at most no expression

He got his powers at 15 and he is around 23 or 24 right now if not younger

I was under the impression that he was closer to 30 now.

King_Mungi
Classic Puck was easily dodging Deadly Ernest a being, who caught Northstar and Aurora at the same time in mid-flight and when they were coming from behind him. So once again your underestimating him.

Metalmanx
And, of course, there's the route that I don't like taking too often--Invisibility. How's Puck going to hit him? Exactly, he's not going to. That's an automatic stalemate right there.

King_Mungi
Use his fake death ability, waits and then attacks

Puck even still has a higher chance to win the majority.

Metalmanx
Use his fake death ability, waits and then attacks

Puck even still has a higher chance to win the majority.

Fake death ability? Why does Spidey have to fall for this again?

Grimm22

Puck Hater

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/whenbearsattack.jpg

King_Mungi

because it's a fight to win, not a fight to stalemate. Yes he can basically be dead, even fooled the Master's sensors

King_Mungi
Classic Puck:
1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlight16-12.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlight16-13.jpg
3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlight16-14.jpg

Metalmanx
because it's a fight to win, not a fight to stalemate. Yes he can basically be dead, even fooled the Master's sensors

So, because this is a fight to win...Spidey has to fall for tricks?

Using that same logic, can't Peter trick Puck using his invisibility?

Edit: Peter will know it's a trick via the spider-sense.

I know. I'm getting tired of saying it as much as you're getting tired of hearing it. But it's true.

King_Mungi
So, because this is a fight to win...Spidey has to fall for tricks?

Using that same logic, can't Peter trick Puck using his invisibility?

No, if Spider-Man hits him he can play possum a feat many have done before. So don't act like I'm making this up

That's why I said he does the trick, if he can't find him he plays possum.

King_Mungi
Edit: Peter will know it's a trick via the spider-sense.

I know. I'm getting tired of saying it as much as you're getting tired of hearing it. But it's true.

Hardly, majority of the time the spider-sense warns him of danger not specifically what the danger is.

Yet, Puck as stated has the same reflexes, so moot anyways.

Metalmanx
No, if Spider-Man hits him he can play possum a feat many have done before. So don't act like I'm making this up

That's why I said he does the trick, if he can't find him he plays possum.

I never said you were. I saw the scans. I believe you.

However, as my edit above stated, the spider-sense will warn Peter that it is, in fact, a trick and that Puck isn't dead.

And that's why I said stalemate. Puck can't find him, he plays possum. Peter leaves him lying there. no expression

Very boring match. sad

King_Mungi
And that's why I said stalemate. Puck can't find him, he plays possum. Peter leaves him lying there. no expression

Very boring match. sad

Not really sooner or later, Puck will catch him as with his durability he has all the time in the world.

Metalmanx
Hardly, majority of the time the spider-sense warns him of danger not specifically what the danger is.

Yet, Puck as stated has the same reflexes, so moot anyways.

Why are reflexes even relevant in this situation? Besides his reflexes are equivalent sans spider-sense. They can have the same reflexes (like the drivers of the afforementioned-cars), but if one knows what's coming up ahead, he has the edge, equal reflexes or not.

And actually, the SS pretty much tells Peter what kind of attack, where the attack will potentially land, and when it will potentially land. It tells him to move certain ways to avoid certain attacks. Not just a generic "Watch out!" pertaining to everything. It molds to whatever attack comes his way. It tells him to jump up, how high and type of jump (feet together, splits, etc.), and when to jump when someone attacks from behind (see attachment).

Metalmanx
Not really sooner or later, Puck will catch him as with his durability he has all the time in the world.

I don't understand your logic, KM. So Puck is allowed to lie there as long as he wants, but Peter can't? confused

King_Mungi
Why are reflexes even relevant in this situation? Besides his reflexes are equivalent sans spider-sense. They can have the same reflexes (like the drivers of the afforementioned-cars), but if one knows what's coming up ahead, he has the edge, equal reflexes or not.

And actually, the SS pretty much tells Peter what kind of attack, where the attack will potentially land, and when it will potentially land. It tells him to move certain ways to avoid certain attacks. Not just a generic "Watch out!" pertaining to everything. It molds to whatever attack comes his way. It tells him to jump up, how high and type of jump (feet together, splits, etc.), and when to jump when someone attacks from behind (see attachment).

because as you mentioned even with his SS he has to react, well Puck can react just as fast, thus moot. Once again his SS isn't that sopisticated that has a form of precog into the future it warns him of an immediate attack and then he reacts. Your making the SS out to be something that it's not.

No, as I said I have more Spider-Man comics I do Alpha Flight. As I said, majority of the time the SS warns of danger not specifically what it is. There even scans on the board that Peter personally explains that.

I don't understand your logic, KM. So Puck is allowed to lie there as long as he wants, but Peter can't? confused

what? no I meant one on one fighting not playing possum. SPider-Man's attacks arn't going to do much, so sooner or later Puck will catch him possum or not.

Metalmanx
So when Spidey realizes he can't beat Puck, he just goes invisible. Why would Spidey want to continue fighting if he realizes that he can't damage Puck and has no way to win? Puck plays possum. They both stay there for the rest of their lives.

Again, very boring stalemate. no expression

King_Mungi
So when Spidey realizes he can't beat Puck, he just goes invisible. Why would Spidey want to continue fighting if he realizes that he can't damage Puck and has no way to win? Puck plays possum. They both stay there for the rest of their lives.

Again, very boring stalemate. no expression

Why would he stop fighting? Has Spider-Man ever just stopping fighting and decided "hmmm..to tough, yeah I'm going to hide" no, he even still fought Morlin. Once again their fighting to win, not to a stalemate.

Metalmanx
Why would he stop fighting? Has Spider-Man ever just stopping fighting and decided "hmmm..to tough, yeah I'm going to hide" no, he even still fought Morlin. Once again their fighting to win, not to a stalemate.

It's not like he would stop after 10 minutes of fighting. Or even a couple of hours. But really, what's he going to do? He keeps continuously giving it his all with no results. Spider-Man is all about fighting till the end, but really, what is there to fight anymore? Spidey's an extremely intelligent guy. I'm sure he'll realize he's causing Puck no harm at all. And then it's just a simple transition from "I'm going to pound you!" to "Well, I guess that won't work, looks like I'll just have to avoid him then". And since they're fighting in a featureless environment, there's nothing for Spidey's superior resourcefulness to utilize to defeat Puck.

And why is all of a sudden "they're fighting to the win", when there have been PLENTY of KMC threads that result in stalemates when I'm sure they were originally meant to "fight to win". If these two both fight to the best of their ability and without CIS, then it's a stalemate. And you know it. You just don't want to believe it, you want Puck to win. I like Puck, but if they're both fighting to the very best of their abilities without CIS, then it's a stalemate, pure and simple.

Soljer
Also, Spidey's invisibility is hardly that. Stark described it as more of an active camoflauge than an actual invisibility.

Not to mention the fact that the suit will eventually run dry of power, and when it does, no more invisibility for Parker, and Puck STILL wins 10/10.

Metalmanx
Also, Spidey's invisibility is hardly that. Stark described it as more of an active camoflauge than an actual invisibility.

Not to mention the fact that the suit will eventually run dry of power, and when it does, no more invisibility for Parker, and Puck STILL wins 10/10.

Are we really using the "his suit's battery will eventually run out" method?

Couldn't we argue the same thing in Iron Man threads and such? confused

Sub_Mariner
Are we really using the "his suit's battery will eventually run out" method?

Couldn't we argue the same thing in Iron Man threads and such? confused

Hell no, according to Innerhype, more or less everything charges his suit.

Probably even air does it now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Hell no, according to Innerhype, more or less everything charges his suit.

Probably even air does it now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, let's see. Spidey's outfit designed and built by Tony. That would lead me to believe that it has this feature as well, being able to charge itself from nearly any energy source.

Soljer
Well, let's see. Spidey's outfit designed and built by Tony. That would lead me to believe that it has this feature as well, being able to charge itself from nearly any energy source.

Except they will still be sitting in an arena.

Also, just because Tony made something doesn't mean it can charge itself on kinetic energy, or the energy of the sun, or the energy of lame-ass arguments (The Suit would never run out! eek!!)

Fact is, you keep arguing stalemate.

It isn't.

EVEN if it came down to what you're arguing, Puck can outlast Spidey every single time.

Not that he'd have to, considering that puck is plenty fast, and PLENTY skilled enough to take Parker to school.

You're really just ignoring the fact that Puck WILL outlast Parker EVERY time.

There is no time limit set on the match. If no winner is decided in a day, or five, the match CAN still continue.

And even if it took that long, Puck would still come out on top.

The canadian midget (not Wolverine!) 10/10.

Kid Kurdy
Except they will still be sitting in an arena.

Also, just because Tony made something doesn't mean it can charge itself on kinetic energy, or the energy of the sun, or the energy of lame-ass arguments (The Suit would never run out! eek!!)

Fact is, you keep arguing stalemate.

It isn't.

EVEN if it came down to what you're arguing, Puck can outlast Spidey every single time.

Not that he'd have to, considering that puck is plenty fast, and PLENTY skilled enough to take Parker to school.
I hate to use this kinds of arguments, but Spider-Man has beaten lots and lots and lots of people who are much more dangerous than Puck.

Compared to Spider-Man, Puck's feats aren't that impressive. Spider-Man has beaten half of the Marvel Universe, and has fought and held his own against the other half - an exaggeration I know, but you get the idea.

Puck would give Spider-Man trouble, but not that much. Puck will only hold his own in this fight, because for some reason, Spider-Man can't use his most important weapon : his webs.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I hate to use this kinds of arguments, but Spider-Man has beaten lots and lots and lots of people who are much more dangerous than Puck.

Compared to Spider-Man, Puck's feats aren't that impressive. Spider-Man has beaten half of the Marvel Universe, and has fought and held his own against the other half - an exaggeration I know, but you get the idea.

Puck would give Spider-Man trouble, but not that much. Puck will only hold his own in this fight, because for some reason, Spider-Man can't use his most important weapon : his webs.

Hold his own?

What the f**k?

Alright then. Enlighten me. Give me one. single. clear. method to victory?

Parker doesn't have his webbing, and it's an arena setting. Meaning..he..can...hit puck?

And when that doesn't work, he can hit him some more?

And when that fails, try punching him again?

This isn't Wolverine, Puck doesn't have a healing factor to get overtaxed. He's just invulnerable. Spiderman won't be dealing any damage. I don't care who Pete has faced in the past, it doesn't matter how dangerous they may have been. All the history in the world isn't harming puck.

King_Mungi
It's not like he would stop after 10 minutes of fighting. Or even a couple of hours. But really, what's he going to do? He keeps continuously giving it his all with no results. Spider-Man is all about fighting till the end, but really, what is there to fight anymore? Spidey's an extremely intelligent guy. I'm sure he'll realize he's causing Puck no harm at all. And then it's just a simple transition from "I'm going to pound you!" to "Well, I guess that won't work, looks like I'll just have to avoid him then". And since they're fighting in a featureless environment, there's nothing for Spidey's superior resourcefulness to utilize to defeat Puck.

And why is all of a sudden "they're fighting to the win", when there have been PLENTY of KMC threads that result in stalemates when I'm sure they were originally meant to "fight to win". If these two both fight to the best of their ability and without CIS, then it's a stalemate. And you know it. You just don't want to believe it, you want Puck to win. I like Puck, but if they're both fighting to the very best of their abilities without CIS, then it's a stalemate, pure and simple.

No results? he has the power to hurt people far stronger and more durable than Spider-Man. He's been at this game A LONG TIME, yet you try to discredit experience. Once again did he back down from the Hulk or anyone else? No, basically your changing the characters personality to suit your needs. Once again Puck's an intelligent guy as well, your underestimating him once again. Superior resourcefulness? how so, please enlighten me.

Their wrong, why would they just fight to a standstill? I suppose I can make a Beak versus Hulk thread and it could be a stalemate if he ran away and didn't fight. That just? far from it. Actually no, I have proved as well as others without PIS or CIS, Puck can take the majority. Your keep ignoring Puck's abilities and claiming spidersense is all that, when it's not, and that invisbility is all that and it's not. Even Cap just beat Iron Spidey.

Metalmanx
What else can I say then? It's useless.

It's like I pointed out several pages ago: this fight was made for Spider-Man to lose. Capt took away his webs (a most crucial aspect of Spider-Man), his newly-acquired stingers, and his usual environment (which I don't see how this would hinder Puck any at all), while taking nothing away from Puck.

But, whatever. I concede. Puck wins this stipulated fight.

King_Mungi

It's like I pointed out several pages ago: this fight was made for Spider-Man to lose. Capt took away his webs (a most crucial aspect of Spider-Man), his newly-acquired stingers, and his usual environment (which I don't see how this would hinder Puck any at all), while taking nothing away from Puck.

But, whatever. I concede. Puck wins this stipulated fight.

Webs yes could give Spider-Man the advtange, stinger wouldn't even work on Puck, well if it was Puck with all his possible equipment he would have his own glider made for him by Department H and use Nemesis Sword

brainchild81

But, whatever. I concede. Puck wins this stipulated fight. Ditto. I gotta read up on Puck. Puck's pretty cool & he could show Spidey how important nutshots can be in a fight. They work on almost anybody, although Puck's nuts would just bounce off your knuckles. Where's the Puck Vs Wolverine w/No adamantium fight? evil face

King_Mungi

complexbrother
Spiderman has every advantage over puck except for durability . and even that is debatable.

Grimm22
Originally posted by complexbrother
Spiderman has every advantage over puck except for durability . and even that is debatable.

Um, no no expression

Puck is far more skilled, smarter, faster, and tougher than Spidey

Ricodrayz
Um, no no expression

Puck is far more skilled, smarter, faster, and tougher than Spidey Spider sense > you

Grimm22
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Spider sense > you

Puck Sense > Spidey Sense big grin

Puck can tap into the eternal spectrum of knowledge

Metalmanx
Um, no no expression

Puck is far more skilled, smarter, faster, and tougher than Spidey

Err...no.

While I concede to the fact that Puck wins this highly-stipulated match, I can't allow this to be said.

Puck is more skilled, having had training from Department H.

Smarter? Doubtful. Peter's got that one.

Faster? Apparently they exhibit the same speed. Nice try. Though honestly, I've yet to see Puck pull of a speed feat of this calibur yet (see attachment).

Tougher? Eh. Debatable. He's more durable, but toughness has nothing to do with durability.

Ricodrayz
Err...no.

While I concede to the fact that Puck wins this highly-stipulated match, I can't allow this to be said.

Faster? Apparently they exhibit the same speed. Nice try. Though honestly, I've yet to see Puck pull of a speed feat of this calibur yet (see attachment).

Tougher? Eh. Debatable. He's more durable, but toughness has nothing to do with durability. The Spider of steal strikes again evil face

King_Mungi

Tougher? Eh. Debatable. He's more durable, but toughness has nothing to do with durability.

The only stipulation that could win Spider-Man the majority but even then is not an easy win is webbing. So don;t bull that crap.

What? He's not more skilled from Department H. He was the one who was training everyone at Department H not the other way around. As mentioned he has been all over the world battling mystical and alien foes for almost a century.

Book smarts yes, but streets debatable.

Classic Puck even dodged Caliber's laser blasts that tagged Sasquatch easily. Dodged enemies such as mauvais who was easily tagging Wolverine and Wolverine has repeatedly kept up with Parker.

Not really? classic Puck who was peak human was always the first to charge into battle even against opponents who easily outclassed him. When he was nearly killed when he was just a dwarf, he got out of the hospital bed busted a drug ring and in another incident went against Omega.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by complexbrother

What? Just read this, your not to familar with Puck are you? and you think Spider-Man is nearly as durable? well there goes your credibility

Kid Kurdy
Book smarts yes, but streets debatable.
confused

Come again ? Spider-Man practically lives on the streets. The streets, the buildings, the rooftops are his territory, not Pucks.

Care to compare the dodging abilities of these two characters ?

That's nice, but you know what they say : feats count, nothing more, nothing less. Spider-Man has got feats from over 40 years, Puck maybe 20 years.

King_Mungi
confused

Come again ? Spider-Man practically lives on the streets. The streets, the buildings, the rooftops are his territory, not Pucks.

Care to compare the dodging abilities of these two characters ?

That's nice, but you know what they say : feats count, nothing more, nothing less. Spider-Man has got feats from over 40 years, Puck maybe 20 years.

Come again? Puck has to, even AF #1 Vol.2 his first apperance in the series Puck was living in an ally way. Then there was the many years he was in the Outcasts where they lived in streets, etc. etc.

That's why the Puck respect thread was created, and even stated when Puck was upgraded they had the same stats for speed and reflexes.

Not really, so that means Hulk can beat god since he has shown more feats? Hardly, horrible analogy. Feats even has Puck beating people with a sixth sense that owned Spider-Man ie. Brass Bishop.

Kid Kurdy
Come again? Puck has to, even AF #1 Vol.2 his first apperance in the series Puck was living in an ally way. Then there was the many years he was in the Outcasts where they lived in streets, etc. etc.
Oh I guess Spider-Man is screwed then...

Wow, don't use your own analogy against me. You were the one saying that Puck "has been all over the world battling mystical and alien foes for almost a century."

I just replied that only feats counts.

Ok, do me a favour, don't play that game. Spider-Man is not Brass Bishop. Spider-Man has totally owned people a lot stronger and more dangerous than Puck with nothing but his bare hands, so if you really want to compare battle records, be my guest.

King_Mungi
Wow, don't use your own analogy against me. You were the one saying that Puck "has been all over the world battling mystical and alien foes for almost a century."

I just replied that only feats counts.

Ok, do me a favour, don't play that game. Spider-Man is not Brass Bishop. Spider-Man has totally owned people a lot stronger and more dangerous than Puck with nothing but his bare hands, so if you really want to compare battle records, be my guest.

It's a fact, yet on the other hand you claimed since Spider-Man as a character is older he would win since he has more feats. When Puck on the other hand has been battling at the new Tower of Babel, the Spanish Civil War, all the World Wars, Tonkin Gulf in 1967, Maracaibo against Wolverine, battling skyfather beings with Alpha Flight, etc. etc. Puck has the feats to back up his claim as well.

That's nice, but even Puck has just as good feats.

Right and that;s why Brass Bishop easily smacked Spider-Man around? Do you even know who the Brass Bishop is? Ok, who has he easily manhandled with someone who as durable as Puck? and his vastly superior expereince and skill as well as stated to have same level of speed, and reflexes? that's right none.

brainchild81
BB KOed Spidey when he slammed him?

King_Mungi
BB KOed Spidey when he slammed him?

No, but no matter what Spider-Man could do he couldn't do anything to him since he could teleport as well. The fight was interupted when Auric and Silver and a scientist merged into a super being, which the name slips my mind and basically attacked all the villians there and nearly killed everyone.

brainchild81
No, but no matter what Spider-Man could do he couldn't do anything to him since he could teleport as well. The fight was interupted when Auric and Silver and a scientist merged into a super being, which the name slips my mind and basically attacked all the villians there and nearly killed everyone. I've really gotta see more of that fight. Seems like you mislead us. Made it seem that the guy totally FUBARED Spidey. How many times did he even hit Spidey? Spidey's whooped on 'porters before. It seems this guy caught Spidey once as he was jumping away and you declared victory.

King_Mungi
I've really gotta see more of that fight. Seems like you mislead us. Made it seem that the guy totally FUBARED Spidey. How many times did he even hit Spidey? Spidey's whooped on 'porters before. It seems this guy caught Spidey once as he was jumping away and you declared victory.

Where did I say he ko'ed him? I even just explained how it ended. Yes there is more, and don't you dare try calling I lied as everything I have ever claimed is provided in all the respect threads. I back up everything with scans, and I will get the rest of the fight shortly. Spider-Man never touched him.

brainchild81
Never called you a liar. Pump your brakes. You did say that Spidey loses in the thread. Gotta see it.

King_Mungi
You will, but basically you attacked my credibility yet everything I have said I have proved. I took that as an insult, hopefully I will have maybe the entire issue up either later tonight or the very latest tommorow afternoonish. Spider-Man's spider-sense was shown even from the one scan I posted to be ineffective with his sixth sense

brainchild81
Attacking your credibility was not my intention. You putting it here or in the Respect thread?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>