Apocalypse/Non Jobber vs Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Apocalypse has good powers and abilities and very Intellgent can he defeat this Alpha Flight team. First Senario without prep second senario 1 day of prep

Alpha Flight
Sasquatch/Langkowski/No Tanarqa
Guardian
Vindicator
Puck
Diamond Li
Yukon Jack
Wildchild

King_Mungi
Nope, the team has such a wide range of powers and have gone up against people very similar to Apoc in the past.

golem370
What could they do to him he just as strong as Sasquatch Has just as good are better tech then Guandian and Vindicator His durability is better then Pucks he can grow in size shape Change attack people minds use telekinetic powers and IMO smarter then this hole team.

Apocalypse- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_%28comics%29#Powers_and_Abilities & Was able to turn these powerful characters into horsemen-
Abraham Kieros (War)
Ahab (Famine)
Archangel (Death)
Autumn Rolfson (Famine)
Caliban (Death/Pestilence)
Deathbird (War)
Gazer (War)
Gambit (Death)
Hulk (War)
Plague (Pestilence)
Polaris (Pestilence)
Sunfire (Famine)
Wolverine (Death

Brutacus
Originally posted by golem370
What could they do to him he just as strong as Sasquatch Has just as good are better tech then Guandian and Vindicator His durability is better then Pucks he can grow in size shape Change attack people minds use telekinetic powers and IMO smarter then this hole team.

Apocalypse- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_%28comics%29#Powers_and_Abilities & Was able to turn these powerful characters into horsemen-
Abraham Kieros (War)
Ahab (Famine)
Archangel (Death)
Autumn Rolfson (Famine)
Deathbird (War)
Gazer (War)
Gambit (Death)
Hulk (War)
Plague (Pestilence)
Polaris (Pestilence)
Sunfire (Famine)
Wolverine (Death

Well he didn't really turn them all at the same time, iff he had to battle them at the same time I don't think he would be able to beat them.

golem370
Well He did turn Hulk is stronger then Sasquatch and he has alot of versatility

King_Mungi

Abraham Kieros (War)
Ahab (Famine)
Archangel (Death)
Autumn Rolfson (Famine)
Deathbird (War)
Gazer (War)
Gambit (Death)
Hulk (War)
Plague (Pestilence)
Polaris (Pestilence)
Sunfire (Famine)
Wolverine (Death

Basically everything you mentioned members of Alpha Flight can do, and Guardian (Mac) was built take defeat Galactus and he did.

What are thr horseman fighting with him?

juggernaut66666
Guardian pwnin Galactus is screaming from PIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutacus
I was kind of thinking the same a guy created on a EARTH to defeat one of the strongest cosmic characters is kind of strange.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Guardian pwnin Galactus is screaming from PIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was all explained in the issue, it wasn't full power Galactus and they spent their entire existance to study and defeat Galactus.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Brutacus
I was kind of thinking the same a guy created on a EARTH to defeat one of the strongest cosmic characters is kind of strange.

He wasn't created on Earth to battle Galactus.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It was all explained in the issue, it wasn't full power Galactus and they spent their entire existance to study and defeat Galactus.
I don't care even a normal power Galactus has smoked a full power Tyrant and their battle destroyed Galaxies and when Big G decided to win the fight he took down Tyrant with 1 blast. Depowered Tyrant was beating up guys like Surfer,Gladiator etc.
So don't tell me that some Iron Man imitation can takes down Galactus without any PIS.

King_Mungi
I don't care even a normal power Galactus has smoked a full power Tyrant and their battle destroyed Galaxies and when Big G decided to win the fight he took down Tyrant with 1 blast. Depowered Tyrant was beating up guys like Surfer,Gladiator etc.
So don't tell me that some Iron Man imitation can takes down Galactus without any PIS.

That's nice, but if you read the comic you would actually know the story. The dimension Galactus was in was messing with Galactus power and..oh hell just read the story.

Guardian is stronger than Iron Man

golem370
No It's just apocalypse and I would say he wins to versatile

King_Mungi
eh? Guardian alone is super versitile

Soleran
Apoc wins this especially with prep he wins this.

King_Mungi
Not really, Guardian banishes him to the Qwrlln dimension that even made Galactus powers go hay-wire.

Soleran
Not really, Guardian banishes him to the Qwrlln dimension that even made Galactus powers go hay-wire.

Assuming Apocolypse lets him and with prep Apocolypse can certainly take them down.

King_Mungi
1 day prep isn't a lot of time, Apoc has had years of prep and yet he keeps getting beat by the X-Men. I guess it depends on what he can cook up with just in a day

Soleran
Guardian and Vindicator are the only ones that can hope to work over Apoc really the others are at best distractions

King_Mungi
Well the others are mostly fodder, but Sasquatch on his own has punched a hole in reality and Yukon Jack who apparently is a demi-god (not fully explained) his bone attack can even cut diamond with ease.

King Kandy
What's Jobber?

King_Mungi
jobber means basically your job is to lose, even when at times you shouldn't. A non-jobber is someone without plot-induced stupidity or character induced stupidty fights with their full ability.

Soleran
Cutting diamonds isn't going to help against Apoc and Sasquatch is still going to be a puppet.

Apoc gets the wins here!

King_Mungi
Not really as Apoc hasn't shown that great durability, and how would Sasquatch be a puppet?

Naaaa...AF has way to much power even for Apoc

Nikkolas
Powers
Apocalypse's full extent of powers remain to be revealed, especially to the extent of which powers have since been augmented by alien technology. Apocalypse claims to have control of his body on the molecular level-- allowing him to shape change and elongate with virtually unlimited range, to increase density and allow his body to mimic metals and armors, to teleport, and to be virtually immune to the effects of age. Apocalypse can also increase his strength to levels surpassing that of the Hulk, grow to giant sizes, and gain the power of flight, sometimes through turning his arms into wings or jets. Apocalypse can also transform himself into a variety of human disguises.

He has exhibited energy absorbing and projecting abilities in the past. Apocalypse has been termed an "External," due to his mutant ability of immortality. Briefly, Apocalypse has shown potential to be a powerful psionic.

It has further been hinted that Apocalypse's body is ravaged by a techno-organic disease. Many of his regenerated bodies must use an exoskeleton body armor to prevent his energies from consuming him. Apocalypse can apparently merge/switch host bodies to continually revive his self-consuming body.
Abilities
Mastery of alien technology, specifically in regards to genetics and biochemistry

Sasquatch or Guardian can match that? His strength is potentially limitless. He can change his body and molecular structure into anything he chooses. He has force fields, TK, telepathy, teleportation...I mean, give me a break.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Sasquatch or Guardian can match that? His strength is potentially limitless. He can change his body and molecular structure into anything he chooses. He has force fields, TK, telepathy, teleportation...I mean, give me a break.

Ummm...Sasquatch can increase his strength to skyfather beings

Guardian has graivton beams, teleportation, force fields that have taken nuclear explosions and has abilities to block telepathy and shut peoples brains off. Serious go check out some of the respect threads in my sig. AF is no joke, and no joke actually rountinely battled skyfathers

Guardian: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

Soleran
Ummm...Sasquatch can increase his strength to skyfather beings

Guardian has graivton beams, teleportation, force fields that have taken nuclear explosions and has abilities to block telepathy and shut peoples brains off. Serious go check out some of the respect threads in my sig. AF is no joke, and no joke actually rountinely battled skyfathers

Sas isn't allowed Tanaraq here so no he cannot.

Yes Guardian has some nice abilities and hence one day prep he is still going down.

jasofisc
it's hard to judge a non jobbering apocalypse because he always jobbers. Like at all times. I love apoc but that's because I saw him first on the cartoon where he was unstopable. So i'm just going to say alpha flight 7 out of 10. thats only because I don't know how to judge a non jobbering apoc. he has near limitless power but never really seems to have near limitless power.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soleran
Sas isn't allowed Tanaraq here so no he cannot.

Yes Guardian has some nice abilities and hence one day prep he is still going down.

Ummm...Sasquatch just as Sasquatch punched a hole in reality. He's no joke.

Not really, he can easily banish him away or shut his brain off. One day prep isn't much, especially when Mac himself has shown to create powerful superhumans. Such as the villian Bedlam, Mac's not an idiot

1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Bedlam

Honestly what could he do in just one day?

Soleran
He has celestial level technology and most of Mac's gear works on technology, once again Apoc has him trumped there with his Celestial level tech.

Apoc can form essentially any kind of weapon he wants and can shield himself from any attacks.

Mac's tech isn't Celestial level.

golem370
Apocalypse can do anything the Alpha Flight can and more. And apocalypse was smart enough to upgrade Celestial tech he very smart genius level

King_Mungi
Alright let's keep this simple, what could Apoc do in just ONE DAY of prep? hardly anything. What could he do to stop from being banished to a relam that messed up Galactus when Vindicator II, Windshear, Hercules, Quasar, Her, Sersi, Box IV at the same time could do nothing from being teleported? not much.

Apoc has had years of prep against the X-Men, yet he has never really done much. Yet one day to take AF?, no not at all.

Soleran
Alright let's keep this simple, what could Apoc do in just ONE DAY of prep? hardly anything. What could he do to stop from being banished to a relam that messed up Galactus when Vindicator II, Windshear, Hercules, Quasar, Her, Sersi, Box IV at the same time could do nothing from being teleported? not much.

Apoc has had years of prep against the X-Men, yet he has never really done much. Yet one day to take AF?, no not at all.

Get carried away much?

Thats a seriously different list then the one you just used. More importantly if Gaurdian is human again he is much less of a threat then previously.

Apoc wins...........

King_Mungi
No it's fact as it was shown in comics.

What are you talking about? I mentioned just Guardian, and how he teleported those people and they had no choice. Read what I actually posted.

What to bring anything with proof rather than say Apoc wins?

Soleran
Apoc can teleport as well I'm not sure what you're looking to prove if Guardian can TP as well.

batdude123
Guardian does this:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8623/magripsapartapocalypse4li.jpg

The end. smokin'

King_Mungi
Apoc can teleport as well I'm not sure what you're looking to prove if Guardian can TP as well.

Not on the level of Guardian, his teleportation technollogy is based off of technology that teleported an entire plant to the Qwrlln dimension. When has Apoc teleported the likes of characters I just mentioned? never.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
Guardian does this:

The end. smokin'

Basically yeah, as it's within his power. Yet apparently I'm still appearing as the fanboy

juggernaut66666
Guardian does this:

The end. smokin'
ermCan Guardian do that?

King_Mungi
ermCan Guardian do that?

Yep, E-M blasts and graviton beam. As I mentioned he has complete control over the E-M spectrum.

Soleran
Guardian does this:

The end. smokin'

Mac isn't as powerful as Magneto he just isn't, he isn't, NO!
shakefist

King_Mungi
Mac isn't as powerful as Magneto he just isn't, he isn't, NO!
shakefist

Actually he is, even stated as such. He's an "artifical Magneto"

Soleran
Actually he is, even stated as such.

Yeah when he creates a world wide EMP talk to me............not so much.

shiftywoo

King_Mungi
He probally even could, as stated he has complete control over the E-M spectrum.

juggernaut66666
If Alpha Flight is so uber why is it that they have a hard time beating Wolverine?

batdude123
Yeah when he creates a world wide EMP talk to me............not so much.

shiftywoo

As Mungi said, he probably could considering he knocked Galactus over with one of his blasts. Guardian is no joke. In my opinion (and Mungi's), Guardian=Magneto.

Damn, I bought some AF comics just 'cause they have Mac in them. smokin'

AF wins this.

batdude123
If Alpha Flight is so uber why is it that they have a hard time beating Wolverine?

And yet they pwn skyfather level beings all the time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
And yet they pwn skyfather level beings all the time. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Like who?

King_Mungi

Eh? they don't. Sasquatch, and Guardian solo have easily beat Wolverine alone.

Dr.Doom & Guardian:
1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-19.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-20.jpg

batdude123
Like who?

Squash him, Mungi.

King_Mungi
Like who?

The Great Beasts (Elder Gods), Llan (who nearly easily killed Dr.Strange twice) and even recently the Russian elder god Chernobog

Seriously go look through the respect thread, everything I have claimed has happened

leonidas
he probably could considering he knocked Galactus over with one of his blasts.

doh

don't take things out of context . . .

Soleran
Yes most of the time they are doing this with more then just Mac though and using magic on their side as well.
puke2

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas
doh

don't take things out of context . . .

DON'T 'DOH' ME!!!!

HE DID!!! mad

King_Mungi
Yes most of the time they are doing this with more then just Mac though and using magic on their side as well.
puke2

Actually Vindicator II took on two Great Beasts by using their powers against each other. I don't agree how she did it, but she did it.

Soleran
Yes so it's PIS so lets not use that ok, kinda like Mac knocking over Galactus (when he was starving) but none the less.

King_Mungi
Well she channeled the Fire Beast, Tolomaq to create an ice prison for Kariooq the Corrupter. Hey I never said Guardian could take a full powered Galactus. It was all explained in the issue the dimension played hay-wire with his powers, yet he still was strong enough to hold the combined team of Vindicator II, Windshear, Her, Quasar, Sersi, Box IV and Hercules.

It's a fact the team with all their members did frequently battled against skyfather beings and uber people like Dreamqueen and Pestilence. The team is hugely underated.

Soleran
So is Apocolypse however I am not trying to say that the team of AF couldn't beat Apoc I am questioning the team that Golem threw at this though.

batdude123
So is Apocolypse however I am not trying to say that the team of AF couldn't beat Apoc I am questioning the team that Golem threw at this though.

this team is more than strong enough to beat apocalypse.

King_Mungi
As I said, most are basically fodder as some couldn't even hurt Apoc. Guardian is the real top-dog, but is this Vindicator in geothermal or E-M suit? as she wore two different armors, but if it's E-M then you have basically two artifical Magneto's. Heather's not as strong as her husband, but she is strong none the less

Only other two who could help is:
Sasquatch- who is no joke, even punched a hole in reality just last year
Yukon Jack- who apparently was a demi-god that had a bone attack that as of yet had no limits to what it could slice through.

Tony Stark
That's nice, but if you read the comic you would actually know the story. The dimension Galactus was in was messing with Galactus power and..oh hell just read the story.

Guardian is stronger than Iron Man

confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eh....Not even close

IM owns Guardian 11/10

I believe I remember Guardian being just as dead as all the rest of Alpha Flight after Micheal slaughtered them with ease while IM actually held his own against him.

wink

King_Mungi
You do realize majority of the board just ignores your ramblings. Even Heather has beat an Alternate reality Iron Man and she isn't even as strong as Mac.

juggernaut66666
You do realize majority of the board just ignores your ramblings. Even Heather has beat an Alternate reality Iron Man and she isn't even as strong as Mac.
thumb up

King_Mungi
Here's a brief scan of Mac manipulating people's neural patterns:
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/alpha_flight_93_Mac.jpg

batdude123
As I said, most are basically fodder as some couldn't even hurt Apoc. Guardian is the real top-dog, but is this Vindicator in geothermal or E-M suit? as she wore two different armors, but if it's E-M then you have basically two artifical Magneto's. Heather's not as strong as her husband, but she is strong none the less

Only other two who could help is:
Sasquatch- who is no joke, even punched a hole in reality just last year
Yukon Jack- who apparently was a demi-god that had a bone attack that as of yet had no limits to what it could slice through.

And Diamond Lil. I doubt he'd even hope to hurt her. erm

King_Mungi
And Diamond Lil. I doubt he'd even hope to hurt her. erm

but she couldn't hurt him, so that's why I didn't add her
====
Anyways here bios for those who arn't familar with the teams powers.

Vindicator: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Vindicator_II (Geothermal)
Sasquatch: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Sasquatch_I
Puck: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Puck_I
Diamond Lil: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Diamond_Lil
Yukon Jack: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Yukon_Jack
Wildchild: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Wild_Child

Tony Stark

laughing

You three should talk

laughing

And next your going tell me that any of those 3 wannabe (alive again) laughing a top tier hero could hang with The Sentry for more than a minute. Where as we all know that IM did beat him all by his lonesome.

cool

batdude123
but she couldn't hurt him, so that's why I didn't add her

Exactly. She could help. no expression

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

You three should talk

laughing

And next your going tell me that any of those 3 wannabe (alive again) laughing a top tier hero could hang with The Sentry for more than a minute. Where as we all know that IM did beat him all by his lonesome.

cool

....actually yeah they could. Guardian I w/ Guardian III has created an E-M shield around the Hellpounder that stopped a nuclear explosion. Sasquatch can become an Elder God..so once again your foot...in your mouth.

Tony Stark
....actually yeah they could. Guardian I w/ Guardian III has created an E-M shield around the Hellpounder that stopped a nuclear explosion. Sasquatch can become an Elder God..so once again your foot...in your mouth.

Read the post before eating YOUR foot please...

Any of those 3 Heather/Mac/Guardian

Happy Dance

King_Mungi
Read the post before eating YOUR foot please...

Any of those 3 Heather/Mac/Guardian

Happy Dance

What are you talking about? and as I said yes they could go against Sentry and mentioned an example of his shields durability. No wonder people just ignore you.

Tony Stark
What are you talking about? and as I said yes they could go against Sentry and mentioned an example of his shields durability. No wonder people just ignore you.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

When did I mention Sassy as 1 of the 3.

Sentry would take down every Alpha Fight member to ever have been on their roster all at once. Get over it. Don't bring your PIS fights into the conversation.

Alpha Flight are #1 dead #2 pretenders.

IM PWNS

wink

King_Mungi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sentry would take down every Alpha Fight member to ever have been on their roster all at once. Get over it. Don't bring your PIS fights into the conversation.

IM PWNS

wink

No you said Heather/Mac/Guardian...when their all Guardian, try again. You said 3 pretenders at first, not specific

Actually no he wouldn't, haha wow your are a serious fanboy. If you think he can take the entire AF team, but yet can't take Iron Man? grow up, your a joke on this board.

Actualy no their not, even interviews stated as such and there is still the temporal copies of the original team...your foot...in your mouth

batdude123
roll eyes (sarcastic)

IM PWNS

wink

Why did you join KMC when it's obvious you have no comic book knowledge? confused

golem370
Apocalypse as Celestial tech he would do. I am not saying that Alpha Flight are powerful but Apocalypse's tech is centuries ahead of Marvel earth.With prep Apocalypse could do alot remember he is very smart and with his tech He could win easily. Apocalypse as a non-jobber mode would very tough to defeat.

King_Mungi
Not really, even Guardian is actually 5,000 years old and has tech a head of Marvel Earth as well. Has Apoc done anything impressive with his technology? nope.

golem370
Turn Hulk into his minion where people like Stranger and Shaper of worlds couldn't control the Hulk. He made Mister Sinister what he is today also Caliban Archangel and all the other in his Horsemen he was able to improve Celestial technology. Tech that made Eternals Deviants Skrulls and alot more.

batdude123
Guardian does this:

THE END!!! mad

golem370
Now thats pis

King_Mungi
Turn Hulk into his minion where people like Stranger and Shaper of worlds couldn't control the Hulk. He made Mister Sinister what he is today also Caliban Archangel and all the other in his Horsemen he was able to improve Celestial technology. Tech that made Eternals Deviants Skrulls and alot more.

Mac even before his upgrade could make an unlimted supply of mutants, even Department H wanted to get their hands on this technology as Mac was responsible for the creation of Bedlam. Bedlam alone could destroy most of those you just mentioned.

Now thats pis

Not really it's in his power-set to do something like this

batdude123
Now thats pis

That's not PIS at all. confused

Brutacus

Hmm hulk broke free, sinster is waiting for his oppertunity to take down apoc, apoc couldn't control angel and caliban in the end

bigbran
What exactly is non-jobber Apoc? The only one I can think of is the cartoon one.
A non-jobber Apoc has oh I don't know, about 0 feats.
Apoc gets stomped.

Brutacus
Originally posted by bigbran
What exactly is non-jobber Apoc? The only one I can think of is the cartoon one.
A non-jobber Apoc has oh I don't know, about 0 feats.
Apoc gets stomped.

Well give him credit he almost cought loki.
Ok even he broke free but still he almost had him.

golem370
People don't see the potential in Apocalypse hell not even Marvel see it

Tony Stark
Why did you join KMC when it's obvious you have no comic book knowledge? confused

laughing

That is extremely hilarious coming from the least knowledgeable poster on the entire site...

wink

batdude123
laughing

That is extremely hilarious coming from the least knowledgeable poster on the entire site...

wink

Coming from the person who thinks Iron Man can beat Green Lantern!!?? confused

hysterical2 crylaugh

There's a reason people here think you're mentally handicapped. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
laughing

wink Nevermind your comment, but what does that scan have to do with anything?
We know Sassy is stronger than Grimm. Also he got one shotted by Gamora.

Brutacus
People don't see the potential in Apocalypse hell not even Marvel see it

Well I give him credit, he's very smart or uses the tech he has very good (not great but good).

He upgrade's all the characters he caught, but he needs to build on the controlling part.
They all break free in the end.

King_Mungi
woooo...the Infinite Crusade comment, yet feats Sasquatch > Thing

Ranark stating Sasquatch is stronger than Thing
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_19.jpg

Thing admiting Sasquatch is stronger
1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/72652_vgrim3.jpg

Super Skrull stating Sasquatch was stornger, and he has amplified Thing's strength
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10d.jpg

Sasquatch destroying Exo-suit thing
1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-04.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-05.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-06.jpg
4. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-12.jpg
5. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight94-13.jpg

Sorry when has Thing punched a hole in reality? any more pearls of wisdom?

golem370
That was a joke

golem370
I like Sasquatch is not that great

Brutacus
euh well it's very clear to me who's stronger. thing or sasquatsch.
He give's proof and the only thing you can say it's a joke???

King_Mungi
I like Sasquatch is not that great

What?

King_Mungi
Anyways here the Sasquatch feat when he punched a hole in reality

---------------------------------------------
Strength
Alpha Flight #5 (Vol.3): Sasquatch I
Pissed off Sasquatch brings down the house....literally. Sasquatch lets out a blow in the Plodex ship that brings all the realities together. Some members came from the arctic, some Montreal, etc. He punched a hole in the trans-displacement dimension to bring them all together

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlight0423.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AF5_03.jpg
3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AF5_04.jpg
4. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AF5_0405.jpg

golem370
Punching a in reality

King_Mungi
Punching a in reality

haha your confusing me, what are you tring to say?

golem370
I believe imo that is Alpha Flight writing like fanboys

golem370
I think it's BS

King_Mungi
Hardly, Sasquatch as stated is one of the embodiments of death on Earth when it was first commencing to come alive. So...why wouldn't he be able to do things like this? He took the form of an elder god, and can unleash Tanaraq's abilities.

Great Beast
Alpha Flight #38 & 44 (Vol.1): Death and Decay
The Great Beasts were embodiments of death on Earth when it was first commencing to come alive. It was stated "the Great Beasts rule over death and decay, and can implore death and decay as a weapon against mankind".

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight38-15.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight44-19.jpg

golem370
Like I said writers acting on there silly whims

batdude123

huh eer

King_Mungi

If you actually believe that, than Wolverine, Captain America, X-Men, Superman, etc. are all based off of silly whims.

So you stand by the idea, "I don't like it, so it should be ignored" principle?

golem370
Some of there feats are. Now how times does people joke about Wolverine and Batman winning against everybody

King_Mungi
They don't win against everybody, they have just as many loses as they do wins

batdude123
Some of there feats are. Now how times does people joke about Wolverine and Batman winning against everybody

Wolverine stabbing Thanos is 'silly'
Spider-man beating Firelord is 'silly'
Karnak owning Silver Surfer with a brick to the head is 'silly'
Thor not being able to take a bullet to the head is 'silly'
Herald level characters beating Galactus is 'silly'
Superman beating Darkseid is 'silly'
Storm being a possible Omega is 'silly'
Black Panther beating Mephisto is 'silly'
Wolverine surviving an encounter with Galactus is 'silly'
Apocalypse actually having a CHANCE in this fight is 'silly'

The Sasquatch thing is fine.

golem370
Come on it's a little silly Like Venom giving Superman troubles and Mr Mxy being a mutiversal is a damn joke to me

King_Mungi
Sasquatch often clashes with Dr.Strange level mystics, it's in his powerset to do that.

golem370
Like I said silly. Doctor Strange has fought IG characters Galactus Dormammu and other above Skyfather level characters

King_Mungi
Not really as we don't know what level the Great Beasts are, I just class them as skyfathers. Talisman has controlled skyfather beings because they were from the spirit world and Tanaraq gave her a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.