Punisher vs mortal Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sooperhotshiz
I think Deadpool would still win.

Galan777
Originally posted by Sooperhotshiz
I think Deadpool would still win. yes

as long as he still had all of his weapons, and his teleporting ability wink

grey fox
I think Deadpool met Frank once...he put a bullet through Wades skull...

ExtraMision5555
Versus a Mortal Deadpool? As in no regen? i still think dp SHOULD win, but if by mortal you ment regen but no immortality, the Deadpool sjhould definately win

but i think punisher could put up a good fight. regen in place though, dp definately takes a majority

Soljer
Mortal as in...no healing factor? Or just not a death-reject?

If the former, well, then....bullets are gonna be a lot more damaging than previously. Not to mention the fact that the Punisher is a DAMNED good shot.

Wade can dodge bullets, but I don't know if he could dodge barrage after barrage of Punisher's shots. erm.

I suppose it also depends on how far apart they start....

Assuming they start pretty far, and Deadpool lacks a healing factor entirely, Punisher wins.

Assuming they start close, Deadpool will likely still take the majority.

Assuming that Deadpool still has a healing factor, he's just capable of dying, then Deadpool takes the majority regardless of how far apart they start.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer

If the former, well, then....bullets are gonna be a lot more damaging than previously. Not to mention the fact that the Punisher is a DAMNED good shot.

Wade can dodge bullets, but I don't know if he could dodge barrage after barrage of Punisher's shots. erm.

Assuming they start pretty far, and Deadpool lacks a healing factor entirely, Punisher wins.

Assuming that Deadpool still has a healing factor, he's just capable of dying, then Deadpool takes the majority regardless of how far apart they start.

Co-signed.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Soljer

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.