braniac (vs) apacolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

great_dane

Galan777
Apocalypse

harri
o galan are you going clubin tonight?
cus i am

guy222
Originally posted by great_dane

apoc

Ash's Boomstick
Braniac conquers worlds. What the hell is "apacolypse"? A new character invented by the great minds of KMC comics forums to debate laughing

Evil_Ash
I know more about animated Brainiac then I do with the comic one.

What can comic Brainiac do?

Batman-Prime
Comic Brainiac can challenge Imperiex..... he can fight him through all Times at the same Time confused, he may be even an greater threat to the Universe then Imperiex. I mean B 13.

xmeat
apacolypse

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Comic Brainiac can challenge Imperiex..... he can fight him through all Times at the same Time confused, he may be even an greater threat to the Universe then Imperiex. I mean B 13.

Ok.

So, which Brainiac incarnation are we talking about here? I am aware that there have been many. The original was, what? A green dude in pink shorts? laughing

swerve1988
APOC!!!
brainiac is tough though---respect

BUT APOC!!!!!

TricksterPriest
I might actually agree with Swerve for once. But it really depends on which Brainiac. Some of them Apoc can beat, some of them outright own him due to vastly superior technology. He whups animated Braniac for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.