Spidey and Sabertooth vs BP,Cap,Batman,DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
A fight to the death.

Metalmanx
I think this all depends on who fights who.

BUT, for the most part, I think the quartet wins the majority.

jasonk3
i am gonna go with BP,Cap,Batman,DD cuz Both cap and DD have defeated Spidey in H2H b4, and as far as sabertooth, well BP and bats have enough weapons to deal with him, especially since i have seen a scan where Bp decapitates sabertooth with his sword.

Grimm22
The duo gets owned no expression

Ricodrayz
Could Spiderman; jump on a wall and spray his web like mad and Sabertooth jumps in and bites people? embarrasment

braz
Black Panther and Batman could take Sabes out quick just to get that over with, and then all four gangbang spidey. wink

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by braz
Black Panther and Batman could take Sabes out quick just to get that over with, and then all four gangbang spidey. wink Spiderman is gidy enough to get attention from the most dangerous ones. While Spidey hops around taking fire; he dodges them and Sabertooth takes out DD and then Batman.

If web catches pretty much anyone but Cap or maybe DD, it is just a invite to get killed.

Badabing
Originally posted by braz
and then all four gangbang spidey. wink
blink What the f**k? shocking eer
That's just sick Braz! sick

stick out tongue
I find it difficult to visualize this battle. I think Batman and BP would have to go after Spidey and have Cap and DD battle Sabes.

braz
lol

rotiart
You are only as strong as your weakest link.
Therefore BP, Batman and Captain America send DD home.

Batman and Captain America go on to work over Spiderman... While BP pretends hes a proctologists and proceeds to show Sabretooth what people without healing factors have to go through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.