x-23 vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
spiderman fans I have a fight for you. I have already seen the outcome of this battle in a comic, I just want to know what you all think.

carver9
this is her powers;

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: New X-Men training squad
Aliases: none
Nationality: Canadian
First Appearance: NYX #3

Powers and Abilities:
enhanced strength, speed, agility, stamina, and reflexes, hyper-keen senses, healing factor, adamantium retractable hand and toe claws

lando005
spidy should take the majority but i have a feeling he may underestimate her plus he still holds back a bit with females

Ricodrayz
Shouldn't Spiderman just whipe his ass with her? Unless I missed some major upgrade.

carver9
well spiderman has already faced defeat against x23 ending with him saying that she's as fast as him with her claws against his neck.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by carver9
well spiderman has already faced defeat against x23 ending with him saying that she's as fast as him with her claws against his neck. The little ripoff girl that doesn't know anything? no expression *Reads Dc, where everything makes sense" oh wait?

Soljer
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Soljer
roll eyes (sarcastic) Was that to me? laughing

Grimm22
Honestly, I like Laura more than Wolverine nowadays erm

She is like Wolverine before he became a cashcow

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Honestly, I like Laura more than Wolverine nowadays erm

She is like Wolverine before he became a cashcow Cash cow? There are more characters who are cash cows, why single out Wolvie laughing

Grimm22
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Cash cow? There are more characters who are cash cows, why single out Wolvie laughing

Because I hate him more than life itself! mad

stick out tongue

PRAYERRUN
oh is THAT all?stick out tongue So I guess spidey wins this huh.

The Pict
I like X-23, but she won't beat Spiderman.

Murda Ma$e
well spiderman has already faced defeat against x23 ending with him saying that she's as fast as him with her claws against his neck.

Nice! What issue did this happen in? I'll have to get this issue.

carver9
I think she can take spiderman. Silver samurai has taken spiderman, sabertooth has taken spiderman, wolverine has taken spiderman and captain america and daredevil so she would be another victor. Spiderman dont do good against fighters with agility and she is top notch with agility and she also have speed of her own.

StiltmanFTW
I think she can take spiderman. Silver samurai has taken spiderman, sabertooth has taken spiderman, wolverine has taken spiderman and captain america and daredevil so she would be another victor. Spiderman dont do good against fighters with agility and she is top notch with agility and she also have speed of her own.

thumb up

Parker dies.

Parmaniac
I think And that's where you're wrong

also thumb down Stilt for thumb up Carver

StiltmanFTW
This is Classic Carver. Not Current who only rides Hulk's dick and fellatios Gladiator.

SamZED
Lol Stilt at you upping that post.

Spider-man stomps. Take his webs away, make him fight using only his left hand... and he still stomps.

Mshinu
Tie both X`s arms behind her back and she still nails Parker trough the skull. smile

SamZED
Originally posted by Mshinu
Tie both X`s arms behind her back and she still nails Parker trough the skull. smile ...

I was gonna argue with you but your post is kinda kinky so ill give it a pass.

Mshinu
Originally posted by SamZED
I was gonna argue with you but your post is kinda kinky so ill give it a pass.

I figured out your weakness a long time ago wink

SamZED
I figured out your weakness a long time ago wink embarrasment laughing

KingD19
Sam wants nothing more than to see 23 and Azula making out. Flaming metal everywhere.

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
Sam wants nothing more than to see 23 and Azula making out. Flaming metal everywhere. That... never crossed my mind before.. it did now... And thank you for that! droolio droolio droolio

KingD19
What have I done? What horror have I wrought!!

SamZED
big grin Crazy killer chicks FTW! Happy Dance

DTM
Spider-Man beats X23 rather solidly, to me.

StiltmanFTW
She beat him in the comic.

BUSTER1
Parker ftw.

StiltmanFTW
He's too dead atm to win any fight.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's too dead atm to win any fight. If things get worse, Morlun is chasing him in limbo.

Mshinu
He's too dead atm to win any fight.

And nobody will miss him, even papa Cap.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/1162823-marvel_team_up_06__2005__page_20_super.jpg

BUSTER1
I assumed this would be classic Parker Spiderman. If it is current Doc Ock Superior Spiderman, then nhe wins, even more so. Otto will be far more ruthless, and won't hold back.

StiltmanFTW
Not really... Otto's still a noob.

Mshinu
Yeah spider powers or no, he will always be a punching bag.

http://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/superspidermanoctopus2.jpg?w=590&h=457

Parmaniac
Acually he's going to face Daredevil soon.

StiltmanFTW
We all know what happens when enraged Spidey fights Matt... DD dominates stick out tongue

BUSTER1
^ And we also know when Parker Spidey fights Matt, he holds back. Otto won't.

YFZ 350
Spidey wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BUSTER1
^ And we also know when Parker Spidey fights Matt, he holds back. Otto won't.

Not always.

Like that'd help him.

SamZED
She beat him in the comic. He didnt fight her in the comic, didnt even attempt to throw a punch, only tryed to calm her down.

We all know what happens when enraged Spidey fights Matt... DD dominates stick out tongue Except for that time when Pete oneshotted him effortlessly.stick out tongue Jokes aside I do think Matt will kick Spider-Ock's ass.

StiltmanFTW
He didnt fight her in the comic, didnt even attempt to throw a punch, only tryed to calm her down.

He was too busy dodging, shooting webbing, etc...

Except for that time when Pete oneshotted him effortlessly.stick out tongue Jokes aside I do think Matt will kick Spider-Ock's ass.

When they were in their civies, not really valid.

BUSTER1

When they were in their civies, not really valid.

He was fighting a teenage girl. One of the thing I believe that makes you hate Parker is his, in your opinion, being a pussy. This characteristic hindered him in the comic book fight against X23. He would not go full out against a gitl who looks no more than 16 years old who he had never met before. X23 on the other hand fought to her optimum. If Spidey gets serious, he kicks her all over the place.

Mshinu
He was fighting a teenage girl. One of the thing I believe that makes you hate Parker is his, in your opinion, being a pussy. This characteristic hindered him in the comic book fight against X23. He would not go full out against a gitl who looks no more than 16 years old who he had never met before. X23 on the other hand fought to her optimum. If Spidey gets serious, he kicks her all over the place.

Looks more like X was holding back the killing blow if you ask me...
Why would Bugboy be holding back against someone with a healing factor and claws that can oneshot him into sliced spider sausage anyway?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/1162816-02_super.jpg

BUSTER1
Why would Bugboy be holding back against someone with a healing factor and claws that can oneshot him into sliced spider sausage anyway?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/1162816-02_super.jpg

What? he couldn't have thrown her off? He can lift at least 10tones and she only weighs about 130 ilbs at most. AND he was stil joking.

Mshinu
What? he couldn't have thrown her off?

Ehh.. see that hand at his throat? He is only alive because she did not take the SNIKT option.

BUSTER1
Ehh.. see that hand at his throat? He is only alive because she did not take the SNIKT option.

And when she didn't take the "snikt" option, punch to the head and she's out.

Mshinu
And when she didn't take the "snikt" option, punch to the head and she's out.

Good, we agree that she spared his life then. smile

SamZED
Please. He didnt even try to throw a punch while she made several attempts to land lethal blows and failed. To say that he was holding back is an understatement. Heck Civil War Cap vs Punisher was more of a fight than this. If Parker actually tried (or at least cared enough to try and throw a punch instead of trying to reason with her while making jokes) there would be nothing left for her to regenerate from. As for why would he hold back? Maybe because he had no idea what her powers were and she looked like aN ordinary 13 year old girl with claws? Not really the kind of opponent Parker would try to hurt.

When they were in their civies, not really valid. Why not? Matt tried his best to ko Pete as fast as possible regardless of the suits. Not like costumes add some extra durability. Pete still oneshotted him.

BUSTER1
Good, we agree that she spared his life then. smile

She could've lunged for the "kill" shot, and Pete, who, bearing in mind is a LOT stronger would move out of X's way then smacked her in the head for a KO.

BUSTER1
I go by what I said before. Current Ock Superior Spidey takes X23 apart . THe REAL Spidey also kicks her cute little ass.

SamZED
Effortlessly that is.

StiltmanFTW
Please. He didnt even try to throw a punch while she made several attempts to land lethal blows and failed. To say that he was holding back is an understatement. Heck Civil War Cap vs Punisher was more of a fight than this. If Parker actually tried (or at least cared enough to try and throw a punch instead of trying to reason with her while making jokes) there would be nothing left for her to regenerate from. As for why would he hold back? Maybe because he had no idea what her powers were and she looked like aN ordinary 13 year old girl with claws? Not really the kind of opponent Parker would try to hurt.

They fought. Parker lost. CW Punisher didn't fight back at all.

Ordinary 13 years old? Not really. More like an illegal whore. Wild and dangerous.

Why not? Matt tried his best to ko Pete as fast as possible regardless of the suits. Not like costumes add some extra durability. Pete still oneshotted him.

Wrong. Just because Parker's costume is a stinky cloth doesn't mean every other hero wear the same.

DD's suit was designed by Reed Richards, Taskmaster's costume ain't no normal cloth either (it saved him from Doombot's magical attack even). Only Parker is dumb enough to wear pyjamas...

Anyway, my point was they weren't fighting at their best because they worry about their secret identities... Matt has to pretend he's just a hapless blind man, so he was in worse position.

cdtm
I go by what I said before. Current Ock Superior Spidey takes X23 apart . THe REAL Spidey also kicks her cute little ass.

Oct Spidey vs x-23 should probably look something like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Invincible063Page016_zpsa2140d65.jpg

wink

StiltmanFTW
Funny you posted that... you realize that Kirkman is the writer of Invincible and he wrote X-23/Spiderman fight?

Fail. Omega one.

cdtm
Funny you posted that... you realize that Kirkman is the writer of Invincible and he wrote X-23/Spiderman fight?

Fail. Omega one.

Somehow, I doubt Kirkman has the same latitude writing for Marvel that he does for his pet series. stick out tongue

The point is, Invincible is one of the only comics that shows what happens when a ridiculously strong character fights a weaker character.. And Spidey is certainly strong enough to do this to X-23.

They'll never allow such a thing to be written at Marvel, but the difference is there. We're talking TONS here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Somehow, I doubt Kirkman has the same latitude writing for Marvel that he does for his pet series. stick out tongue

I imagine Marvel editors were working real hard to hold him back and censor everything laughing

The point is, Invincible is one of the only comics that shows what happens when a ridiculously strong character fights a weaker character.. And Spidey is certainly strong enough to do this to X-23.

They'll never allow such a thing to be written at Marvel, but the difference is there. We're talking TONS here.

Thing is, Laura would still be able fight afrer sustaining such injuries. And she's likely to attack first, too. Gore would be even worse with her adamantium claws.

SamZED
They fought. Parker lost. CW Punisher didn't fight back at all.

Ordinary 13 years old? Not really. More like an illegal whore. Wild and dangerous.
Right. Parker lost and @&$! the context. Like the fact that he didnt fight back at all. He lost to X. Wolverine also got his ass handed to him by X. Cap also handed him his ass during AvX. Just like Elektra during enemy of the state, Dd during Ennis run and freaking Gorilla Man and screw the context.
Right?

X tried to stab Parker several times and failed, Parker didnt lift a finger to hurt her. End of story. Hardly what it ld look like in a firum fight.

Wrong. Just because Parker's costume is a stinky cloth doesn't mean every other hero wear the same.

DD's suit was designed by Reed Richards, Taskmaster's costume ain't no normal cloth either (it saved him from Doombot's magical attack even). Only Parker is dumb enough to wear pyjamas...

Anyway, my point was they weren't fighting at their best because they worry about their secret identities... Matt has to pretend he's just a hapless blind man, so he was in worse position. Because combo to ko in midflight is an average fighting tactics for every blind person? he tried his best to ko Pete as fast as possible an even stated so on pannel but got his ass oneshotted. Costume is no excuse. Dont argue with me Stilt, im drunk right now and capable of anything.

StiltmanFTW
Right. Parker lost and @&$! the context. Like the fact that he didnt fight back at all. He lost to X. Wolverine also got his ass handed to him by X. Cap also handed him his ass during AvX. Just like Elektra during enemy of the state, Dd during Ennis run and freaking Gorilla Man and screw the context.
Right?

X tried to stab Parker several times and failed, Parker didnt lift a finger to hurt her. End of story. Hardly what it ld look like in a firum fight.

Again with the LIEZ? durhulk He tried to web her up - that's fighting back. Grabbed her arms and yelled at her - that's also his (pathetic) try at fighting back eek!

Parker was the one who got hurt by the fall and was at her mercy, so yeah he lost.

Because combo to ko in midflight is an average fighting tactics for every blind person? he tried his best to ko Pete as fast as possible an even stated so on pannel but got his ass oneshotted. Costume is no excuse. Dont argue with me Stilt, im drunk right now and capable of anything.

He attacked once and missed. There were witnesses here. Parker, Murdock and Wayne have a long history of greatly holding back while in civies and not masked.

Wait, being drunk is not your natural state yet? Even with being a 100% Russian and all? Walking a fine line between the wrong and right, huh? Grey Side of the Force? big grin

StyleTime
And Spidey is certainly strong enough to do this to X-23.

Deathstrike hit her with something similar(worse depending on how you look at it). Laura healed in a single panel, mid-fight.

I think Spidey would win, but let's not forget Laura has a fairly good healing factor. She's let people hit her just to launch a counter-attack before.

SamZED
Again with the LIEZ? durhulk He tried to web her up - that's fighting back. Grabbed her arms and yelled at her - that's also his (pathetic) try at fighting back eek!

Parker was the one who got hurt by the fall and was at her mercy, so yeah he lost.
So I was right? @&"! the context? I said "he didnt lift a finger to hurt her" and its the truth. All he did was try to calm her her down and stop her attacks. If that counts as a win yay for Laura I guess. And while were at it yay for Rulk for defeating Clossusnaut underwater.:/ Forum fight, Pete punches her head off her shoulders FTW.

He attacked once and missed. There were witnesses here. Parker, Murdock and Wayne have a long history of greatly holding back while in civies and not masked.

Wait, being drunk is not your natural state yet? Even with being a 100% Russian and all? Walking a fine line between the wrong and right, huh? Grey Side of the Force? big grin He attacked Pete while they were FALLING OUT of a moving cab. Then repeated the attempt basically saying "screw secret id, gotta knock him out asap". A bit late to worry about the costume and secret id, dont you think?
Lol normally im just drunk and that counts as my natural state. Then there are times like this, normal people call it "sh!tfaced", i call it a little bit drunk.stick out tongue

StyleTime
Forum fight, Pete punches her head off her shoulders FTW.
Well, CIS is still on.

Badabing
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, CIS is still on. Spidey punches your head off your shoulders! durbeware

StiltmanFTW
And then a random velociraptor comes out of nowhere and eats Parker. 100% canon thumb up

Badabing
laughing out loud

Q99
Oct Spidey vs x-23 should probably look something like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Invincible063Page016_zpsa2140d65.jpg

wink

You know, if those exact moves were done, and were that effective.... then Laura'd win, because she has toe-claws and could follow up with a neck cut.

I mean, Spidey wins here due to webs, just commenting that 'healing factor + adamantium claws' means taking even massive damage to deal a fatal blow is a win.

StiltmanFTW
Webs didn't help him when they fought. In a forum fight he could spam it like crazy, sure, but it's a cheap win.

I love how Spidey supporters ignored that Peter's SS went off on the beginning making him know he's in for a damn fight...

SamZED
SS goes off when MJ is planning a tickle attack. Doesnt mean Parker would throw a 20 ton punch at a teenage girl. What are we even discussing that "fight" for? He didnt throw any punches in that comic. Didnt even try to or want to. Yet somehow its an accurate representation of what a forum fight would look like?

Well, CIS is still on. Basic knowledge, she's basically
Immortal so no reason to hold back.

StiltmanFTW
He barely had any time to dodge/protect himself from Laura's claws, that's why he didn't throw any punches cool

SamZED
He barely had any time to dodge/protect himself from Laura's claws, that's why he didn't throw any punches cool More like busy wondering why did Logan go for a sex change operation. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
More like busy wondering why did Logan go for a sex change operation. laughing out loud

Spider Woman I, Spider Woman II, Spider-Girl, Madame Web, She-Venom, She-Thing, She-Hulk, Thor Girl...

If he still couldn't figure out how superhero business work, he's dumber than Rhino.

HELL even the HULK guessed she was Logan's sidekick or something...

SamZED
Spider Woman I, Spider Woman II, Spider-Girl, Madame Web, She-Venom, She-Thing, She-Hulk, Thor Girl...

If he still couldn't figure out how superhero business work, he's dumber than Rhino.

HELL even the HULK guessed she was Logan's sidekick or something... Yeah none of them look anything like a female Peter Parker. Laura is a younger version of Wolverine but with boobs and less body hear. Pete was mocking her obviously. Doesnt change the fact he didng want or tried to fight her.
Ps. Hulk's purple pants are more intelligent than the entire Howlet family. P

StiltmanFTW
Frankly, neither does Laura who had a different "mother"... much like Terry McGinnis.

snowdragon
That fight in the comic made it absolutely appear that Laura was lucky Pete was taking a break.

If you want to take a side and say she could have stabbed him I saw many opportunities he could have punched or thrown her.

In a forum fight he would own her aside from disputing that short cut.

Mindset
Frankly, neither does Laura who had a different "mother"... much like Terry McGinnis. Do you even read comics, bro?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Badabing
Spidey punches your head off your shoulders! durbeware
I'll punch your shoulders away from your head!
Basic knowledge, she's basically
Immortal so no reason to hold back.
He doesn't know if she can survive decapitation though. In a forum match, I think he'll just go for the webbing option. Easiest way to victory

Zack Fair
I <3 Laura. Probably because she ain't as wanked as Wolvie. Lets hope she stays like that.

She can put up a good fight, but Spider-Man is too solid and experienced IMO.

Spidey without Spider-Sense and Laura berserking might be fun to watch.

AlmightyKfish
Laura lacks the one huge advantage Wolverine has when fighting Spider-man, the fact that his bones won't break when Spider-man punches him.

As Spiderman knows he can't really kill X, letting loose with his punches is going to take her out, as he could smash her ribs into her major organs with a punch or two. I mean hell, we saw what a non holding back Spider-man does to the human body in #700 (augmented human at that) when Ock Spidey punched Scorpians jaw off with one hit...

I mean sure it'll be a fight, but the lack of adamantium on her bones means she's got no real way to deal with Spider-man's massive strength advantage.

Zack Fair
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
She's still more likely to one-shot him than vice versa. And if she's anything like the original (like she should be), then her bones even without the adamantium coating are super-durable. Didn't she take a blast from Nimrod?

AlmightyKfish
She's still more likely to one-shot him than vice versa. And if she's anything like the original (like she should be), then her bones even without the adamantium coating are super-durable. Didn't she take a blast from Nimrod?

Not really, it melted most of her organs, flesh and muscle and it was explicitly stated she would have died if not for Elixer healing her.

I guess her bones were still intact but I wouldn't describe her as "taking" that blast in any way.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Not really, it melted most of her organs, flesh and muscle and it was explicitly stated she would have died if not for Elixer healing her.

I guess her bones were still intact but I wouldn't describe her as "taking" that blast in any way.

OK, thanks for clearing it up.

Nimrod rated her as a "severe" threat, didn't he? Been a long time since I've seen the scans.

Badabing
I'll punch your shoulders away from your head!
How quickly you forget our last fight! Originally posted by StyleTime
*StyleTime stands with his eyes closed and arms folded atop a mountain cliff. He feels a dark presence approaching as easily as he would the wind blowing on his skin. With eyes now open, StyleTime peers over the rocky overhang he was training on.*

StyleTime:...

*In a complex pattern of flips and twists, the herald of style leaps from his perch and lands on bouldered terrain before an unknown foe.*

Badabing: dur

StyleTime: Badabing...

*StyleTime smirks. He knows he is in for a fight. Jumping at the chance to test his abilities, he attempts his best puns he learned from years of training at a 4th grade afterschool program.*

StyleTime:He's......too blissfully unaware.....for my quips to take effect!

*A wave of jocular backlash strikes StyleTime and sends him easily fifty feet backwards. StyleTime rolls to a stop as he was taught by Jessica, his 12 year old mentor. Jumping to his feet, StyleTime scans the area for his worthy foe.*

StyleTime:..Where'd he go?.....Damnit. Badabing must be headed for KMC. I must warn the others.

*Before StyleTime sets off, he notices some strange insignia on the back of his hand. He raises his hand to take a closer look at the marking.*

StyleTime: What the....?

*Closer scrutiny of his hand reveals dur*

StyleTime: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

StyleTime
laughing out loud

I forgot about that. I'll have to write the rematch soon. My powers have grown.

And I can retcon your dur!

namorsubby
Everybody shut up. Spider-man wins. Close thread.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

No.

Q99
She's still more likely to one-shot him than vice versa. And if she's anything like the original (like she should be), then her bones even without the adamantium coating are super-durable.

She has taken a lot of hits, and Laura is also very agile and good at rolling with blows.

The gross damage effects mostly only happen with very solid hits, not glancing blows.

cdtm

confused But Spidey stomps Wolverine.

If she's like the original, he wins. stick out tongue

Healing factor and adamantium giving her one shot kill potential make him work for it, but he's still on another level in terms of speed, agility, reflexes, strength..

StiltmanFTW
confused But Spidey stomps Wolverine.

If she's like the original, he wins. stick out tongue

Healing factor and adamantium giving her one shot kill potential make him work for it, but he's still on another level in terms of speed, agility, reflexes, strength.

laughing Good one, bro.

Actually the difference in speed/reflexes department isn't that significant. Her superior fighting skills fill that gap. Hell, even Laura's agility nothing to laugh at.

Mindset
Pretty obvious to anyone who reads comics that Spiderman wins.

StiltmanFTW
He lost to her in comics eek!

Mindset
Non canon.

StiltmanFTW
Dr. Doom is non canon vin

Mindset
http://media.tumblr.com/ea2d80b323451502f9236286ef204cf9/tumblr_inline_mg362w7ymX1qbej4j.jpg

StiltmanFTW
http://i49.tinypic.com/2841o1.png

Mindset
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me89zqE6RH1rtc2xd.gif

SamZED
Gotta hand it to Laura, she did 10 times better against Daken than Wolverine did on the first try. Or second. Or third...

She still gets wrecked here.

cdtm
Gotta hand it to Laura, she did 10 times better against Daken than Wolverine did on the first try. Or second. Or third...

She still gets wrecked here.

Did he forget to use the pheromone again?

And was she clever about it, like Wade was, or did she outskill him?

SamZED
Iirc it was a 2 on 1 battle. Pretty short and yeah he forgot about the pheromones as always. It was claws2claws.

Parmaniac
He lost to her in comics eek! Spider-Man will surely fall through the bottom of the white empty standard forum fight setting room that she can pull this win again. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Iirc it was a 2 on 1 battle. Pretty short and yeah he forgot about the pheromones as always. It was claws2claws.

He used them recently in Remender's X-Force. Are you gonna take away Kl'rt's hypnotic powers now, too? Ms. Marvel's 7th sense? Toad's paralyzing mucus? laughing out loud

In the first fight with Laura he was outnumbered three to one, in the second encounter he got challenged to a skill fight...

PS. Venom called, he wants you to give him some chocolate. He says it's urgent.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Spider-Man will surely fall through the bottom of the white empty standard forum fight setting room that she can pull this win again. thumb up

I'm glad we agree thumb up She'll cut a hole in the floor for him.

biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.