Ghost Rider vs Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booyah
Ghost Rider 10/10

Milkie
You're New

rotiart
If the fight is... How would Jean Grey... handle the penance stare.. .after having becoming the dark phoenix and wiping out galaxies...

She'd shrivel up into a crying heap.

If its a fight. Jean grey unmakes Ghostrider.
Even if its Ghostrider as a lord of hell.

Booyah
Originally posted by Milkie
You're New

So?

rotiart
Ghostrider gets unmade by Dark Phoenix.
Brandon Routh Ties with Dark Phoenix.
Christopher Reeve unmakes Dark Phoenix.

big grin

Grimm22
Technically the penatence stare would completely kill Jean

Of course he would never get the chance to use it though stick out tongue

I'm going by the logic that the Phoniex force is a bullcrap theory made up by marvel to copout the Dark Phoneix saga, and that the Phoniex was actually Jean the entire time

guy222
Originally posted by Booyah
Ghost Rider 10/10

laughing

bird ftw

Cosmic Flame
Are we talking right after/during the Dark Phoenix Saga, or are we talking a new appearance? She came to terms with her actions as DP a while ago.

I wasn't aware that the penance stare worked that well that high up the food chain. Of course it's a matter of him being able to use it, and that would never be the case. Even when the GOTG fought Dormammu, GR didn't use the stare. I wonder if it was because he chose not to, or that he couldn't.

Any GR experts care to explain?

celestialdemon
Dark Phoenix wins this one 10/10.

guy222
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Are we talking right after/during the Dark Phoenix Saga, or are we talking a new appearance? She came to terms with her actions as DP a while ago.

I wasn't aware that the penance stare worked that well that high up the food chain. Of course it's a matter of him being able to use it, and that would never be the case. Even when the GOTG fought Dormammu, GR didn't use the stare. I wonder if it was because he chose not to, or that he couldn't.

i like gr smokin'

Tassadar
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame

Probably CIS on GRs part or PIS, frying the bad guys brain makes for a boring fight, which is why he usually reserved it for the finisher, and didn't use it on characters he couldn't beat without it sometimes.

Penance stare would fry Dark Pheonix, but he would never get to use it. He would be too busy being erased.

DP 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.