Why They're the Masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Not only are the Jedi Council members extremely skilled with a lightsaber and the Force, some Jedi Masters on the Council have extremely powerful Force powers that most Jedi cannot do.

Plo Koon

Can Force Push things without facing them
Can create Force fog
Can create Force ice
Can create Force electricity
Force mind powers to the max due to extrasensory organs

Eeth Koth

Zabrak Thought Control boosts his Jedi Mind Tricks.
Crucitorn - The ability to go beyond physical pain and endure torture

Oppo Rancisis

Malacia - The ability to induce target with both vertigo and nausea.

Saesee Tiin

Ikotchi mind control boosts his Jedi Mind Tricks.

Yaddle

Morichro - Forbidden ability that rapidly slows that body functions of targets.

Yarael Poof

Can send images into other people's minds.
Can starts fires by stirring molecules in explosive objects (grenades, thermal detonators, etc.)

Mace Windu

Can send his lightsaber spinning around him like a destructive/protective shield.

Fire
yoda has no special powers?

Julie
that would surprise me.... then again Yoda does teach lightsaber skills to some of the youngest jedi....a scary job to be sure

Ushgarak
And let's just watch the EU get more and more ridiculous, huh? Strange that none of these super-powers were used in AOTC.

yerssot
and Plo Koon is Jangos dad!

Fire
hehe, well ush don't think they are that ridiculess, tho maybe they take away some part of the integrity of the council

Ushgarak
They ARE ridiculous. Just people getting carried away. The Force is not sorcery; such blatant powerplaying should be left to superhero comics.

yerssot
or me

Ushgarak
I stand corrected.

Julie
There are Star Wars "superhero" type comics in EU so you do get some of these strange "mystical powers" things going on

Captain REX
The powers do seem more like super hero powers. But they do sound cool, don't they? smile

Plus, we haven't seen them used because it's EU, duh! Plus, you can't induce battle droids with nausea or vertigo. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
No, but a few ice bolts would have been handy...

Yeah, I know it's EU, but it is aggravating when the EU creates things that simply make you think "They would have USED these things if they could have done, huh?"

I mean, that Mace Windu thing is taken straight from the dire game Jedi Power Battles.

yerssot
Like in the comic The Hyperspace War, #3 of 4

and btw, he needs other Jedi to do that, he can't do it alone

Julie
yes that does seem like a two player thing wink

yerssot
no, I mean that he can't do it alone, he needs the help of at least two other Jedi to project those things

Julie
Well, how's that supposed to work? I don't get it.

Ushgarak
It's mad. It's just all mad.

Julie
ok.....I'll go with Ush on that big grin

yerssot
you sit in a circle with two other Jedi and you concentrate on the force, the one with that power projects the images in the pilots brains and now the pilot sees those images

Julie
sort of like in monority report????

yerssot
let me get back on that as soon as I've seen the movie...which is in ...hmm, never actually

Julie
big grin it was ok....nothing too special

Fire
well idd the powers look too much like witchcraft btw ush that game u mentioned is it any good? or is it crappy like jedi outcast

yerssot
you're just mad at JO; cause you started at Jedi Master and died instantly?

Fire
who's mad at JO?

Ushgarak
Jedi Power Battles was rubbish, though fun if you could get infinite lives...

Fire
if u say so, btw u on icq got a few questions that are rp related

Captain REX
Morichro sounds like the reverse of Force speed. laughing out loud

Just so ya know, I didn't figure these out for myself. Found them on the internet.

Julie
figure what out, Rex?

Captain REX
Nevermind. I was probably sleepy when I wrote that. Now that I read it, it doesn't make sense...

Julie
oooook then...moving right along

Captain REX
We are?

What would be a good Force power that would actually make sense and that doesn't already exist?

yerssot
Force Ball

It's possible to make one, just concentrate all your Force Lightning to one place before pushing it away

Ushgarak
Well, so you assume, but there's no point trying to be too logical about it with something like that.

Really, though, the broad spectrum of the Force has already been covered. On the whole, it can boost your body, sense things and do telekinesis, and there is little further than that to push.

Dexx
force gooey

Ushgarak
Well, OBVIOUSLY, we can't ignore that one...

Dexx
and ofcourse there's the thing of being attuned with the force that the body aptitudes, push, pull, jumping and all those come along. And the true developing is the inner one...following the way....that being the force in the sw universe.

Julie
The xbox game Obi wan was and is cool because you can pull the guns from the bad guys hand or do all sorts of things with the force...

LanceWindu
But other than that I've heard bad things about it.

Captain REX
It looks pretty good...

Anyway, Force ball would make sense.

What name could we plug to Yoda deflecting the Force lightning with his hand?

Ushgarak
Not sure if Force Ball DOES make sense...

That's Energy Deflection in my game. Same deal you would use to deflect blaster fire with your hands, only on a bigger scale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.