Thor vs Venom & Carnage: H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Thor has no hammer or any control over the weather. He's just using the old two fists of doom.

Who wins?

Soujaboy
Thor throws them both into orbit.

Thor 10/10

KillAll
thor still pummels them...

harri
venom wins it for the two

I watch Pokemon
Thor wins 10/10.

He doesn't need his hammer to take care of these two.

harri
oh my god you watch pokemon you dam baby big grin laughing out loud

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by harri
oh my god you watch pokemon you dam baby big grin laughing out loud

There are two requirements to be a smart ass, don't worry though, you got the second part down harri.

Wally West
Didn't regular Thor without hammer and 1 arm missing beat Hulk and Thing? I've seen scans of something like that, don't know if it was canon though.

I think he could take these two.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Wally West
Didn't regular Thor without hammer and 1 arm missing beat Hulk and Thing? I've seen scans of something like that, don't know if it was canon though.

That probably was either King Thor or Rune King Thor. He killed Hulk and Wolverine.

harri
shutup

Dinalfos
You are a funny dude laughing out loud I bet you're going to tell me to shut up.

Anyway, Thor wins.

h1a8
Probably thor wins.
But don't these symbiotes have spider sense?
Don't they have tendrills or something?
And have Venom went toe to toe with Juggs in h2h? And didn't Juggs almost murder Thor with his hammer?

Rethink this you all.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
That probably was either King Thor or Rune King Thor. He killed Hulk and Wolverine.
That time he didn't had the Odin power cause it was taken away from him by Dr Strange right before the Hulk, Thing fight.

don't shiv
merger! V.C. corrupt Thor

Soujaboy
Originally posted by h1a8
Probably thor wins.
And have Venom went toe to toe with Juggs in h2h? And didn't Juggs almost murder Thor with his hammer?

Rethink this you all.

Wow, your worse then I thought.....

Dinalfos
Well, so are you smile

Apolloknight
Probably thor wins.

Rethink this you all.

*Takes a second to rethink*

Thor 10/10

Galan777
If Sentry can rip a Symbiote in half, then Thor should have no trouble doing the same....

Thor 10/10

Priest
Originally posted by Wally West

it was king thor with no odin power, no hamer and no right arm..he beat both them in H2H.

Accel
*Looks around*

The hell? Where's the "symbiote takes him over" argument I've had to argue against in the other thread?

Priest
Originally posted by Accel
*Looks around*

The hell? Where's the "symbiote takes him over" argument I've had to argue against in the other thread?
laughing out loud
they'll come evil face

KillAll
they just know it wont happen to thor cause hes a GOD... is there any other reason why it hasnt been stated yet?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by KillAll
they just know it wont happen to thor cause hes a GOD... is there any other reason why it hasnt been stated yet? .........and the fact that it's H2H laughing laughing

h1a8
Probably thor wins.

Rethink this you all.

I am not saying who would win here. I don't know much about venom and carnage. I heard that they have spider-sense. Is this true?
If it is then don't that make the fight much harder for Thor?

And what about them taking over Thor?
And what about their tendrills or whatever you call them.
And what about their bites? They can easily bite a man's head in half plus poison him as well (Not to say that they can do that to Thor though).

How can any say Thor 10/10 with these things lingering in the mist?

Please somebody clear these things up and explain how Thor takes this.

ShoopDaWhoop
Thor threw the Hulk into an adamantium statue and cracked it, pieces were FALLING OFF.

Thor wins by smacking them into orbit with his nutsack.

S-Ranger
Norse brains don't taste so good?

Or they'll both be lying on the floor with headaches like Venom vs Juggernaut.

I'd personally like to see Mac Gargan's Venom and the others on the new Thundebolt's team go toe to toe with Clor.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by ShoopDaWhoop
Thor wins by smacking them into orbit with his nutsack.

Damn right.

Soljer
I am not saying who would win here. I don't know much about venom and carnage. I heard that they have spider-sense. Is this true?
If it is then don't that make the fight much harder for Thor?

And what about them taking over Thor?
And what about their tendrills or whatever you call them.
And what about their bites? They can easily bite a man's head in half plus poison him as well (Not to say that they can do that to Thor though).

How can any say Thor 10/10 with these things lingering in the mist?

Please somebody clear these things up and explain how Thor takes this.

Thor's invulnerable, has godly reflexes, and can BFR them with a flick of his finger.

Clear some stuff up.

h1a8
Originally posted by Soljer
Thor's invulnerable, has godly reflexes, and can BFR them with a flick of his finger.

Clear some stuff up.

No it doesn't because he is not that strong.
And how could he hit them if they both have spidersense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.