Gorgon Vs Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
no prep

long pig
What are Gorgon's exact stats? I can't seem to find 'em.

I remember him being badass.

capt it up
Originally posted by long pig
What are Gorgon's exact stats? I can't seem to find 'em.

I remember him being badass.
he has level 4 strength, durability.

He was like a level 6 intel.

He had level 6 fighting skill if im not mistaken.

He could run at a level 4 or 5.

he moved at around the speed of thought

he was a telepath, had superhuman stamina, agility and reflex.

long pig
So, he's got telepathy and booksmarts over Slade. Not bad.

He moves at the speed of thought but Slade can do 10x that. As long as Slade doesn't try and stare Gorg down, his weapons and speed should win it for him.

capt it up
So, he's got telepathy and booksmarts over Slade. Not bad.

He moves at the speed of thought but Slade can do 10x that. As long as Slade doesn't try and stare Gorg down, his weapons and speed should win it for him.
he can't do 10 times the speed of thought. gorgon can run at speeds over 300 miles an hour. slades no were enar that fast.

How the hell did you just come up with 10 times faster then gorgon? I think you over estimating slade quite a bit. slade gets hit by batman night wing and so on he gotten punk by many street levers he not as fast as gorgon let alone faster

long pig
He simply is that fast. His brain runs at a superhuman rate (10x normal) and his reflexes are instantaneous to his brain. That puts him at 10x the speed of thought, which he has shown able to do.

It's hard to say how fast Slade is running wise, but if the average person can run 15mph, Slade can do 150mph.

As for batman hitting him....batman hits everyone. Wonder Woman and Superman can't even dodge batman.

capt it up
He simply is that fast. His brain runs at a superhuman rate (10x normal) and his reflexes are instantaneous to his brain. That puts him at 10x the speed of thought, which he has shown able to do.

It's hard to say how fast Slade is running wise, but if the average person can run 15mph, Slade can do 150mph.

As for batman hitting him....batman hits everyone. Wonder Woman and Superman can't even dodge batman.
sald ebeen punk and hit by countless street levelers such as night wing. slade not 10 times the speed of thought and he can't run 150.

long pig
He's never lost a fight against Nightwing or Batman when he didn't hold back.
Slade seemed to always have another agenda when he fights the Bat-family, and that agenda normally gets in his way.

But, yeah, anytime a non-enhanced fighter lands a blow on Slade, it's PIS.

Like I said, I can't say for sure how fast Slade can run, but his stats say 10x a normal human, which would put him at around 150.

capt it up
He's never lost a fight against Nightwing or Batman when he didn't hold back.
Slade seemed to always have another agenda when he fights the Bat-family, and that agenda normally gets in his way.

But, yeah, anytime a non-enhanced fighter lands a blow on Slade, it's PIS.

Like I said, I can't say for sure how fast Slade can run, but his stats say 10x a normal human, which would put him at around 150.
Slade hitting flash is PIS. a street leveler hitting slade is not PIS.

golem370
Gorgon
Intelligence 5 Genius
Strength 4 Superhuman 800 to 25 tons
Speed 4 Speed of Sound
Durability 4 Regenertive
Energy Projection 4 Medium Range single energy type
Fighting Ability 6 Master of several fighting styles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.