Juggernaut vs. Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in the city.

Galan777
Juggs takes this

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/X-Men/Ennemis/Juggernaut%20BRM.gif

Horrificus
I can see it going oneof two ways.

1. Absorbing Man becomes Cyttorak power, and is able to get through to Cain, and manipulate it somehow.
or
2. Absorbing Man becomes Cyttorak power, and is actually controlled, absorbed by Cain, and is defeated, or disipated by Cain.

Brutacus
He can also overload and explode.

rotiart
I see Absorbing man absorbing the power of cytorrak and becoming a second juggernaut... and the two would battle as an endless stalemate.

Absorbing man can become overpowered... but its highly unlikely. As it's not like Juggernaut is purposedly feeding as much energy as he can into absorbing man, like wendell vaughn (quasar) did.

General Kon-El
But Juggernaut can't carry the gem around all the time can he? AM can absorb the gem like he did the Mjolnir but Juggs doesnt carry it around everywhere

rotiart
He isn't absorbing the gem itself... He's absorbing and copying the power that Juggernaut is already displaying...

Absorbing man absorbs the properties of anything he touches... and becomes like that...

Juggernaut is a walking artifact of cytorraks power... even the armor that jugs wears is made from cyttoraks power... AM only has to touch that armor to possibly absorb its properites.

outarddwarf
Juggernaut still wins even if absorbing man absorbs his power. This just makes two weak guys that neither is unstoppable, both has to breath ect. just like it did with black tom cassidy. Then juggernaut still wins because he is a better fighter in my opinion. He schooled someone already that had all the power of the juggernaut while he was depowered so this should be no trouble.

Horrificus
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Juggernaut still wins even if absorbing man absorbs his power. This just makes two weak guys that neither is unstoppable, both has to breath ect. just like it did with black tom cassidy. Then juggernaut still wins because he is a better fighter in my opinion. He schooled someone already that had all the power of the juggernaut while he was depowered so this should be no trouble.

Silence!
Speak No More, oh Clownie One!

Juggernaut would remain an endless flood gate of Cyttorak Power, while Absorbing Man would become the same.

The power would not be halved! Verily, thou dost speak in a whiney, knowledgeless fashion!

Juggernaut is not a finite source of the Crimson Juice! He is but the Endlessly Stretchable "Water Balloon", to which the water doth flow from the "Garden Hose" of an "Endless Neighborhood Water Supply"!

Thus, should the Absorbing Man "absorb" the attributes and traits of Juggernaut, we would be left with not 1, but 2 potentially infinite "Catch Drains" of Cyttorak Power!

Mmuahahahahahahaha!!...gasp...Aahahahahahaha!! Um... hehe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.