Dr. Strangefate Runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan777
Doctor Strangefate is the most powerful being in the Amalgam universe, whom had Mr. Mxy as his personal slave, but how far does he make it in this Gauntlet? He will have all the rest he needs between battles and he will have access to all of his artifacts.......

-Dr. Strangefate's Bio-

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/4images/data/media/394/drsfate1.jpg

V.S.

1. Dormammu
2. Hyperstorm
3. Extant
4. Anti-Monitor
5. Parallax
6. Classic Ion
7. Spectre

Bloodlust is on, and the fight takes place in a neutral universe....... How far does he make it?

boriquaking55
I'm not sure sure he could beat 2-3. Strangefate is powerful, yes, but he is also a bit overrated.

Many people base all their ideas about Strangefate on him having Myx as a servent. You simply can't assume the Myx being that was Strangefate's servant was as powerful as the standard Mxy. That's just flawed logic. I interpreted the Myx being CONSIBERABLY weaker than his DC counterpart. The bio even states

"Myx hailed from an extra-dimensional order of imps and had magical powers of his own, although at only a small fraction of the level of Strangefate's power."

Ok so if Myx was exactly as powerful as Mr. Mxy - what, would that place Strangefate above TOAA/Presence then? Since a multiversal being like an imp only has a small fraction of his power - right? Myx had to have been wayyyyyy watered-down in order to him to only have a small fraction of SF's power.

Really it's just bad and inconsistent writing. Actually now that I look at the gauntlet, I'm not sure because I find the rankings odd. Parallax and Classic Ion are pretty much the same and I wouldn't necessarilly rate them higher than Anti-monitor

Galan777
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Really it's just bad and inconsistent writing. Actually now that I look at the gauntlet, I'm not sure because I find the rankings odd. Parallax and Classic Ion are pretty much the same and I wouldn't necessarilly rate them higher than Anti-monitor Parallax and Ion are in every way superior to AM...

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Galan777
Parallax and Ion are in every way superior to AM...

Since when was this? Isn't Anti-Monitor a multi-versal threat? Wasn't Anti-Monitor only vulnerable after Spectre stepped in and weakened him?

If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to see a scan that proves this.

Galan777
Since when was this? Isn't Anti-Monitor a multi-versal threat? Wasn't Anti-Monitor only vulnerable after Spectre stepped in and weakened him? Supergirl destroyed AM shell and nearly destroyed AM himself........ Its safe to assume that Parallax/Ion could do much more then that IMO

juggernaut66666
Since when was this? Isn't Anti-Monitor a multi-versal threat? Wasn't Anti-Monitor only vulnerable after Spectre stepped in and weakened him?

If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to see a scan that proves this.
Parallax is also a multi-versal threat.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Parallax is also a multi-versal threat.

That goes without saying, but does that make him stronger than Anti-Monitor?

juggernaut66666
That goes without saying, but does that make him stronger than Anti-Monitor?
Well I don't know both were punked by Spectre

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Galan777
Supergirl destroyed AM shell and nearly destroyed AM himself........ Its safe to assume that Parallax/Ion could do much more then that IMO

That was just PIS -- as was the Omega Beam hurting AM.

actually I'm gonna stop, I try too hard to make sense of DC's writing sometimes. Why bother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.