Black Cat vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
black cat vs black panther in new york. who wins?

grey fox
Panther.

Rewmac
If it's Kevin version of Panther than Panther...

PRAYERRUN
Black Cat has the super serum formula if I remember right, so I'd think she'd put up a good fight.

Tron
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Black Cat has the super serum formula if I remember right, so I'd think she'd put up a good fight.

No she doesn't, but her suit does amp her strength. Dosn't matter though, she still gets stomped.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tron
No she doesn't, but her suit does amp her strength. Dosn't matter though, she still gets stomped.

Agreed.

rotiart
Agreed. T'challa makes kitty chow out of her...

guy222
t'c

Greysen93
Black Panther definitely wins

iceman24567
Guy why bump a wash thread erm

Bentley
T'challa is a real warrior erm

StiltmanFTW
I'm not sure here... T'Challa is depowered now. What are current Black Cat's powers?

iceman24567
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm not sure here... T'Challa is depowered now. What are current Black Cat's powers? Luck probability again

Glorificus
Black Cat's bad luck aura could give her the win.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm not sure here... T'Challa is depowered now. What are current Black Cat's powers? She's cybernatically enhanced even without the costume. Got razorsharp claws coming out of her fingertips and has bad luck powers which is a plot device machine. BP might end up breaking his own neck...

Bentley
Pft... The Bad Luck powers will only make BP end up in bed with her. It was bad luck because he can do better than Wolverine and Parker's sloppy seconds.

SamZED
Originally posted by Bentley
Pft... The Bad Luck powers will only make BP end up in bed with her. It was bad luck because he can do better than Wolverine and Parker's sloppy seconds. They probably will end up in bed. Nothing to do with luck though. Cat sleeps with everybody who wears tight... DD recently hit that too.

guy222
Originally posted by iceman24567
Guy why bump a wash thread erm

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.