Superboy Prime vs J'onn, Surfer, Superman, Thor and Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Nonpower up versions of all.

Does the Prime Kryptonian handle these guys??

He's in fighting form, from the Titan Massacre.

illadelph12
Hmm...

Well, personally, after reading the Million series initially I was never impressed with Prime (as he never really did anything). It was never clarified whether he'd surpassed his vulnerability to kryptonite, telepathy, or magic, and he's still solar powered, so putting him up against high end energy and magic manipulators would, due to lack of evidence to dispel the logic, still mean Supes gets pwn3d.

To me Supes main weakness has always been reliance on an external power source, regardless of the incarnation.

UniOmni
Its SBP, from Infinite Crisis.

Not Superman Prime.

But i do agree about how the lack of hardcore feats is unimpressive.

Galan777
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm...

Well, personally, after reading the Million series initially I was never impressed with Prime (as he never really did anything). It was never clarified whether he'd surpassed his vulnerability to kryptonite, telepathy, or magic, and he's still solar powered, so putting him up against high end energy and magic manipulators would, due to lack of evidence to dispel the logic, still mean Supes gets pwn3d.

To me Supes main weakness has always been reliance on an external power source, regardless of the incarnation. dude, thats Superman Prime

This thread is about Superboy Prime wink

Validus
Team should win everytime.

UniOmni
Ayo Vally, i suggest you read the book Pride of Baghdad.

Good stuff.

But don't buy it.

Go to Barnes and Noble or Borders, and read it.

Instead, buy Face the Face.

illadelph12
My mistake. A misread.

Same applies, however.

SBP was a supreme brick, and vulnerable to red sunlight. He's up against the Power Cosmic, Mjolnir, and the Astroforce. thumb down

Team wins.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Ayo Vally, i suggest you read the book Pride of Baghdad.

Good stuff.

But don't buy it.

Go to Barnes and Noble or Borders, and read it.

Instead, buy Face the Face.
Never heard of it but its by BKV so I'm sure it's worth checking out.

And Face the Face, the Batman/Two Face story?

UniOmni
Yep

Validus
Yeah, I have the individual issues. Great story. I wouldn't mind Robinson being back on Batman or Detective.

Galan777
Originally posted by Validus
Team should win everytime. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.