impossible achievements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
i thought it'd be cool to put up a thread on the hardest achievements for xbox360 video games. i thought of starthing this because i got fear today...and omfg, you have to beat the game WITHOUT healing...ones where you beat it without dying once, and another is like beat it without slow mo...most of them have to do with beating campaign...anyone else got a list?

BackFire
WIthout healing? Wow, that is pretty nuts.

Without slomo, I can kinda see that, but without healing is absurd, I think. But I suppose it's possible.

crazy_shadow
yeah i just found out i took it wrong way. it said without boosters, and i remember the boosters are thinsg you pick up not what you heal with. so i guess taht means beat the game with 100 life and never picking up those boosters

Smasandian
Originally posted by BackFire
WIthout healing? Wow, that is pretty nuts.

Without slomo, I can kinda see that, but without healing is absurd, I think. But I suppose it's possible.

I'm replaying the game on the PC, and I pretty much never use the slo-mo. I'm about 3/4 through it. I actually like playing it without slow mo because its feels alot better to play. Kinda like an action movie.

BackFire
Yeah, slo mo is doable, but it's so much fun seeing your enemies getting slaughtered by bullets in slomo and hearing their screams of death and pain slowed down, so awesome.

Oh, and as far as the topic goes, the most ridiculous achievements are the ones that require that you get to number 1 in online leaderboards and shit. Those are just silly.

WrathfulDwarf
Try getting 100% stealth on all the missions for Splinter Cell Double Agent....Ha!

btw-I was thinking of getting FEAR but Rainbow Six: Vegas and Gears of War have really put me on hold.

TricksterPriest
Excuse me, but can we change the topic a little? Could we make it any system instead of just Xbox360? It would make more sense and appeal to those of who aren't shelling out for an xbox. cool

BackFire
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Try getting 100% stealth on all the missions for Splinter Cell Double Agent....Ha!

btw-I was thinking of getting FEAR but Rainbow Six: Vegas and Gears of War have really put me on hold.

Yeah, so many big games coming out all at the same time.

Definitely get FEAR when you can, though. That game is extraordinary.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Excuse me, but can we change the topic a little? Could we make it any system instead of just Xbox360? It would make more sense and appeal to those of who aren't shelling out for an xbox. cool umm what other systems actually have achievements on them..?

WrathfulDwarf

F ck YEAH! I can't wait to play it. Then there is Call of Duty 3...oh man this is insane! big grin

AstroFan
Excuse me, but can we change the topic a little? Could we make it any system instead of just Xbox360? It would make more sense and appeal to those of who aren't shelling out for an xbox. cool

It refers to the 360's achievement system, so no we cant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

K73SK
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/759/759434p1.html

ZoMg FrEaGiN COOL XD w00t

Spartan005
Having to beat General RAAM on insane without using the turret

DarkC
Beating the second last mission in Splinter Cell: CT on difficult.

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/achievementlocked.jpg

K73SK
Originally posted by PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/achievementlocked.jpg

lmfao!

DanZeke25

I didn't think it was that good. Then again, I maybe played like 1 level before I stopped.

General G
Originally posted by Spartan005
Having to beat General RAAM on insane without using the turret

What surprised me the most was that I was actually able to do that in one try...it kind of scared me...

LinixCobra

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.