Wolverine versus Spiderman in a 10 X 10 adamantium room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
fight to death

bloodlust on

rotiart
10 feet by 10 feet?

I assume 10x 10 x 10... since you'll want length x width x height....
Wolverine against 1 wall... spiderman another... that means there's roughly 8 feet separating them. Your armspan is roughly half your total height... so since wolverine is 5'3.. or so... his armspan is gonna be about 2 and a half feet.. lets round up to 3 feet... you add on the claws length of about a foot...(18 inches but 1 foot is what extends pass his knuckles), so you have 4 feet... of reach... add that to the natural effect that even leaning against a wall, wolveirne would be protruding like 1 foot... so standing still... wolverine would take up 5 feet of space... with his arms outreached... before the fight starts... He only has to clear 4 feet of space. The fastest mile ever is about 3 minutes something... wolverines a mutant with exception powers.. lets assume he can sprint that... a mile is 5280 feet, ... that means that assuming wolverine is a little bit better than an olympian... which we assume he is this being a comic book... he closes 5280 feet in 3 minutes.. feet... which means 1760 feet in 1 minute, 29 and 1/3 feet in 1 second. and he only needs to close 4 feet?

*Ding Ding* Parkers dead.

I'd say wolverine wins this, he does not have the ability to use space as an advantage in such a confined area.

What If...
Your intelligence blows my mind.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by rotiart
10 feet by 10 feet?

Wolverine against 1 wall... spiderman another... that means there's roughly 8 feet separating them. Your armspan is roughly half your total height... so since wolverine is 5'3.. or so... his armspan is gonna be about 2 and a half feet.. lets round up to 3 feet... you add on the claws length of about a foot...(18 inches but 1 foot is what extends pass his knuckles), so you have 4 feet... of reach... add that to the natural effect that even leaning against a wall, wolveirne would be protruding like 1 foot... so standing still... wolverine would take up 5 feet of space... with his arms outreached... before the fight starts... He only has to clear 4 feet of space. The fastest mile ever is about 3 minutes something... wolverines a mutant with exception powers.. lets assume he can sprint that... a mile is 5280 feet, ... that means that assuming wolverine is a little bit better than an olympian... which we assume he is this being a comic book... he closes 5280 feet in 3 minutes.. feet... which means 1760 feet in 1 minute, 29 and 1/3 feet in 1 second. and he only needs to close 4 feet?

I'd say wolverine wins this, he does not have the ability to use space as an advantage in such a confined area.

Um, so we are using the mile as a basis for sprinting. Why not use 10 secs for 100 meters, better inducation.

rotiart
Originally posted by What If...
Your intelligence blows my mind.

10 x 10 would be length x width...

without a definition of height... the two characters are either in a plane with an infinitely small height where the height approaches zero... or an infinitely high height... where the height approaches infinity.

big grin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by rotiart
10 feet by 10 feet?

I'm 5'8", and my arm-span is only about 2.5 feet. Wolverine is 5'3. His arm-span (sans claws) is probably 2 feet. With claws, it's 3 feet. But that's not really important.

Regardless, why did you only mention speed feats for Wolverine? Spidey is faster than him and can react faster than him, too.

Spidey wins via web-incapacitation.

http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=38238lt.gif

rotiart
I apply the fact that its only a 10x 10 x 10 room... which doesn't give spidey room to do what he does best... which is outmanuever opponents.

I'm 5"10 and my arm length is 3 feet even...
tape measurers are fun big grin

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm 5'8", and my arm-span is only about 2.5 feet. Wolverine is 5'3. His arm-span (sans claws) is probably 2 feet. With claws, it's 3 feet. But that's not really important.

Regardless, why did you only mention speed feats for Wolverine? Spidey is faster than him and can react faster than him, too.

Spidey wins via web-incapacitation.

http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=38238lt.gif Spidey is organic now evil face

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Spidey is organic now evil face

Which really makes it even easier. He doesn't have to worry about his web-shooters jamming or anything. He can just let loose and dump his organic webbing on Logan.

Like so (organic webbing, too):
http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13ve7.jpg

rotiart
Distance is the issue i make. Fight starts... and they are in a very very small room...

Ricodrayz
Which really makes it even easier. He doesn't have to worry about his web-shooters jamming or anything. He can just let loose and dump his organic webbing on Logan.

Like so (organic webbing, too):
http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13ve7.jpg I doubt it is stronger though but oh well. Spidey loses because he has shit coming out his back mad

Metalmanx
I doubt it is stronger though but oh well. Spidey loses because he has shit coming out his back mad

Still PLEEEENTY strong to hold Wolverine. wink

Ricodrayz
Still PLEEEENTY strong to hold Wolverine. wink and Logan stands there with a "Web me sign, I won't move" on his back shifty Area is small so, can spidey do this evil face

Metalmanx
and Logan stands there with a "Web me sign, I won't move" on his back shifty Area is small so, can spidey do this evil face

Unless Wolverine's back is to him, how will Spidey see said sign anyway? confused stick out tongue

And yea, like you said, there's not enough room to maneuver anyway. So Logan gets webbed up.

Ricodrayz
Unless Wolverine's back is to him, how will Spidey see said sign anyway? confused stick out tongue

And yea, like you said, there's not enough room to maneuver anyway. So Logan gets webbed up. laughing

Well, if Wolverine starts attacking, Spidey would get hit while he is trying to web him up? It takes time to web a guy all over...( Damn midget is 5'3 though lol so I don't know). Another thing is; wouldn't claws slashing atleast stop the web from going on him(Like block it and make it all stick on different parts of his body and still be mobile?) I can't explain it just right yet mad but if one hand is blocking his face while running at spiderman; Wolvie could tag him. If Wolverine still blocks enough while sticking on a wall, Spidey would have to come to him and pound on his hairy ass but if a hand is behind his other hand that blocked evil face couldn't he push that one through; since it has no web on it?

Oh and Spiderman webbing someone close is not the same of him having an open area, where he could jump high or have enough room for his web to spread; in this match, the web might hit the walls or something if he tries to spray it and that wouldn't hit Logan to much if he is doing a net thing.

BAH, Maybe, maybe not.

SpunkySmurph
Logan can cover ten feet pretty damn fast. As long as he slashes at some of the webbing, and makes it to Spidey, he just needs a single slash...

Metalmanx
laughing

Well, if Wolverine starts attacking, Spidey would get hit while he is trying to web him up? It takes time to web a guy all over...( Damn midget is 5'3 though lol so I don't know). Another thing is; wouldn't claws slashing atleast stop the web from going on him(Like block it and make it all stick on different parts of his body and still be mobile?) I can't explain it just right yet mad but if one hand is blocking his face while running at spiderman; Wolvie could tag him. If Wolverine still blocks enough while sticking on a wall, Spidey would have to come to him and pound on his hairy ass but if a hand is behind his other hand that blocked evil face couldn't he push that one through; since it has no web on it?

Oh and Spiderman webbing someone close is not the same of him having an open area, where he could jump high or have enough room for his web to spread; in this match, the web might hit the walls or something if he tries to spray it and that wouldn't hit Logan to much if he is doing a net thing.

BAH, Maybe, maybe not.

I see where you're coming from. Thing is, at this distance, he doesn't even need to be accurate. He can literally just dump webbing in Wolvie's direction. Logan will not enjoy that.

He may be able to slash a bit of it at first, but almost immediately, he will be overcome with webbing, it'll hold all of his body down.

Spidey for the win.

Ricodrayz
I see where you're coming from. Thing is, at this distance, he doesn't even need to be accurate. He can literally just dump webbing in Wolvie's direction. Logan will not enjoy that.

He may be able to slash a bit of it at first, but almost immediately, he will be overcome with webbing, it'll hold all of his body down.

Spidey for the win. "Spider shot" to the face laughing (If you know where I am getting at evil face )

I will have to think this over some more lol, I will be back eek!

Soljer
_I_ could beat Spidey under these circumstances, assuming I had adamantium claws sticking out of my fist.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Can Wolverine beat this guy if he's strapped down with adamantium?"

trolly_crouchjr
Getting hit by class 20 punches when wolvie's down can kill him, and it only takes like 2 seconds for spidey to knock be over him.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Soljer
_I_ could beat Spidey under these circumstances, assuming I had adamantium claws sticking out of my fist.
Um no. He would se eyou hands 10 days befor eyou think of throwing it and that he will catch your hands and break your wrist. One spidey punch and you are dead.

You are not fast enough, not durable enough, don't have any senses and so on. You are just some fool with claws. So, how are you winning again?

Soljer
Um no. He would se eyou hands 10 days befor eyou think of throwing it and that he will catch your hands and break your wrist. One spidey punch and you are dead.

You are not fast enough, not durable enough, don't have any senses and so on. You are just some fool with claws. So, how are you winning again?

Are you quite serious? Don't tell me that you can't read between the lines?

I was just pointing out how idiotically biased this thread was.

rotiart
wolverine wins.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Soljer
Are you quite serious? Don't tell me that you can't read between the lines?

I was just pointing out how idiotically biased this thread was. Hard to tell now a days shifty

DigiMark007
Spidey dumps a butt-load of webbing on him, enough to cover, say, a yeti.

Logan can't function swiftly with all the webbing on him, and eventually gets his arms webbed to the adamantium wall. Then Spidey either webs his breathing passages for a suffocation win or just snaps his neck.

cool

...probably not that easy, but I've always stood by "massive webbing attack" as being a more-often-than-not win for Pete.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Spidey dumps a butt-load of webbing on him, enough to cover, say, a yeti.

Logan can't function swiftly with all the webbing on him, and eventually gets his arms webbed to the adamantium wall. Then Spidey either webs his breathing passages for a suffocation win or just snaps his neck.

cool

...probably not that easy, but I've always stood by "massive webbing attack" as being a more-often-than-not win for Pete.

My theory exactly.

brainchild81
ditto.

rotiart
All that webbing in less then a few feet of distance from wolverine to spiderman?....

I still say that the enclosure gives spiderman a huge disadvantage... enough to give wolverine the win.

Decay
even if wolverine could be across the cell instantly, spider-mans spider sense would go off before the bell, and the second the bell rang hed be moving, much faster than wolverine i might add. it would keep him alive for a while, along with hiw webbing, but he cant really fight enclosed, especially not against someone with huge steel claws and crazy speed. wolverine is short as and his claws have to fit in his forearms, realistically his claws would be pretty short, short guy=short arms.

realistically spider-mans punches should concuss and brain damage wolverine too, he can bench press 10 ton, whats his explosive power like when swinging a fist? not to mention legs are usually alot stronger than arms, and spider-man can use kicks as easily as punches so he should be able to almost kick wolverines head off his shoulders (skeleton wouldnt save him because there is only tissue between vertebrae, not bone). he should be able to punch a hole through wolverine.

anyway, as we all know realism doesnt have a big place in comics so enclosed wolverine takes it, not without some trouble though. probably 8/10.

Soleran
LOL once again folks are talking about how fast Logan will be able to close the distance, all I can say is so what.

If the folks fighting for Logan think he's fast Spiderman will still think Logan is slow, no matter how fast Wolverine's fans think he is.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Soleran
LOL once again folks are talking about how fast Logan will be able to close the distance, all I can say is so what.

If the folks fighting for Logan think he's fast Spiderman will still think Logan is slow, no matter how fast Wolverine's fans think he is.

And he's much stronger - so what's to prevent him grabbing Wolverine by the wrists and using his own claws to carve his heart out?

Wolverine has adamantium claws and a healing factor. That's about it.

Spidey has the advantage in speed, strength, agility - and he has a spider-sense. So basically, it's like sending a guy with a knife to a gunfight... stick out tongue

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Dreampanther

Wolverine has adamantium claws and a healing factor. That's about it.

Yeah, that's about it roll eyes (sarcastic) Atleast the others give credit where it is do and not just dimiss Wolverine as a healinmg claw mad man no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.