Sabertooth Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
For some reason; the search system is crap. They did some change to it and I am not sure how to look for anything and get good results. I don't remember seeing this but who knows, they both are upgraded and one more hairy than the other, so who wins?

PRAYERRUN
they'd go back and forth but I think that Black Panther MIGHT be able to pull out a win....if he's careful.

Metalmanx
Black Panther 6/10.

rotiart
He's done it once, he'll probably do it again.
BP 7/10

PRAYERRUN
when????I'd love to see that lol.

rotiart
Black panther... issue number 7 if i remember right...

at the end of it Black panther decapitates sabretooth...
god if sabretooth comes back from that.... imagine what wolverine fans will be saying next. :P

SpunkySmurph
If BP has all his gear, he takes this, as previously demonstrated (meaning he had a basic weapon and won)

capt it up
Originally posted by rotiart
Black panther... issue number 7 if i remember right...

at the end of it Black panther decapitates sabretooth...
god if sabretooth comes back from that.... imagine what wolverine fans will be saying next. :P
nothing since he came back from beign cut into tinny piece the biggest of one was the size of like logans figure.

any ways that fight you are referring to was not cannon

Apolloknight
Originally posted by capt it up
nothing since he came back from beign cut into tinny piece the biggest of one was the size of like logans figure.

any ways that fight you are referring to was not cannon

Did the HOM effect continuity or not?

capt it up
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Did the HOM effect continuity or not?
ugg your gunna get all annoying on me I can tell.

OK I will explain this but your still gunna say it cannon lol.

the parts that affect the 616 world is cannon the flash backs are not

sabertopth vs black panther is not cannon it was a flash back.

just like spiderman uncle beign still life and him having a baby is not cannon

Metalmanx
ugg your gunna get all annoying on me I can tell.

OK I will explain this but your still gunna say it cannon lol.

the parts that affect the 616 world is cannon the flash backs are not

sabertopth vs black panther is not cannon it was a flash back.

just like spiderman uncle beign still life and him having a baby is not cannon

Wait, that makes no sense.

During the HOM, it was canon. It was the mainstream universe, just altered by Wanda. She made things REAL. During her psychotic reign, things were 616 according to her power.

So, even though they contradict previous things, by her making them real, they become real. Think about it.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Metalmanx

During the HOM, it was canon. It was the mainstream universe, just altered by Wanda. She made things REAL. During her psychotic reign, things were 616 according to her power.

So, even though they contradict previous things, by her making them real, they become real.

But not canonnical smile

capt it up

So, even though they contradict previous things, by her making them real, they become real. Think about it.
but they did not happen in the 616 world.

liek all of logans flash back are not cannon becuase he nevwr did them and he knew he never did them

they were false implanted memories they hold no bounds in 616 unless they were the the final battle or the people who had unlocked memories doing it

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
But not canonnical smile

I think it's kind of like KMC. They had the battle, saw who would win, then took it all back so that they were both alive to fight again. Just like the forums....because, god knows, if a character was dead and gone every time they lost a fight, we'd only have The Presence, Wolverine, and Squirrel Girl left on the forums.

So canon or not doesn't matter in my mind. If it wasn't canon, fine, I won't argue the point. But I'd still consider that fight a valid argument for BP. But that's just me.

bigbran
but they did nto happen in the 616 world.

liek all of logans flash back are not cannon becuase he nevwr did them and he knew he never did them

they were false implanted memories they hold no bounds in 616 unless they were the the final battle or the people who had unlocked memories doing it So Galactus's orgin isn't canon either?

Whoa, whats up with the sig Digi. It's good.

srankmissingnin

She changed the history of every character from since their birth. Was HoM Sabretooth ever in Weapon X? Was he ever kidnapped by his son? We don't know anything about HoM Sabretooth other then that he had a healing factor and it wasn't nearly as fast has his 616 counter part. How can you say with a straight face that Black Panther beats Sabertooth because he beat a pale imitation in HoM? I understand any argument supporting Black Panther over Sabretooth is going to involve grasping at straws but come up with something better then that.

HoM is Earth 58163 not 616

DigiMark007
Originally posted by bigbran
Whoa, whats up with the sig Digi. It's good.

cool

...us mods get to bend the rules every now and then....including ignoring signature size limits.

Faceman
If Bp, gets to use weapons he wins for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.