Capcom Ryu, Ken and Sagat vs SNK Ryu, Ken and Sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
I've been getting emails saying that the SvC versions of the two Ansatsuken masters and the Muay Thai Emperor were stronger than their CvSNK counterparts.

Let's put that to the test, shall we?

Stage: Wolverine's stage from Marvel Super Heroes.

One thing I DO like about SNK Sagat is that SNK had the decency of giving him a new sprite look, instead of Capcom recycling it from the Alpha (Zero) series. But I digress. Bah.

TricksterPriest
Two words. Invincibility frames. CVS has them, SVC doesn't. And CVS were actually stronger.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Two words. Invincibility frames. CVS has them, SVC doesn't. And CVS were actually stronger.

That reminded me of something. I was playing CvSNK2 with a friend of mine. I had Ryu, he had Yamazaki. He did the Low Hebi Tsukai (Serpent Slash) on me, just as I did the Shinshoryuken on him.

I nailed him with it. He was pissed.

TricksterPriest
Lmao. I had the exact opposite happen to me when I was playing yama and my bro was playing Ryu. He caught me into his shinshoryuken by snagging Yama's arm during the hebi tsukai. I went "WTF?!" and I got hit by the whole thing and lost the match. But, as you can see, this is kind of a mismatch putting the SVC guys against the CVS guys. For one thing, SVC was a shitty game.

Major Snafu
For one thing, SVC was a shitty game.

On that I agree. You just gave me a great idea.

Remulous
The Capcom versions of corse.

badacyborg
Capcom...all da way

brainchild81
Lmao. I had the exact opposite happen to me when I was playing yama and my bro was playing Ryu. He caught me into his shinshoryuken by snagging Yama's arm during the hebi tsukai. I went "WTF?!" and I got hit by the whole thing and lost the match. But, as you can see, this is kind of a mismatch putting the SVC guys against the CVS guys. For one thing, SVC was a shitty game. Ditto. SNK dropped the ball. I wish there had been a manga for CVS2sad Capcom versions win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.