Spiderman vs. M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Fight takes place on a deserted island.

It's Classic Spiderman vs. M (aka Monet St. Croix)

Who takes it?

celestialdemon
Spiderman 9/10. Way too much experience on his part.

Brian Oswald
M mind rapes him ftw

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
M mind rapes him ftw

Riiiiiiiiiiiight confused

I didnt take that into account.

No telepathic attacks

Metalmanx
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Spiderman 9/10. Way too much experience on his part.

Err... What the f**k?

Experience can only take you so far.

M wins 10/10. erm

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Err... What the f**k?

M wins 10/10. erm

Just when a very minimal percent of me was considering the possibility you were a Spidey fanboy smile

And no, this isn't spite

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Just when a very minimal percent of me was considering the possibility you were a Spidey fanboy smile

And no, this isn't spite

Nope. I know when he's beat.

M might as well be Marvel's Wonder Girl or something.

SpunkySmurph
And the great Smurph stretched forth his might fingers to type out
"Let this thread be bumped"

Brian Oswald
M 9/10 if not 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Fight takes place on a deserted island.

It's Classic Spiderman vs. M (aka Monet St. Croix)

Who takes it?

spidey 7/10

Ryonslaught
Spidey could win based on experience.....even with M using telepathy (which she aint quite good at) but... confused ....her stength and speed.... wink hmmmmm yup its decided Monet St.Croix wins! big grin

Betcha didnt think i'd say that now did'ja? stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Err... What the f**k?

M wins 10/10. erm yes M wins.

rougeredmage
you keep forgeting that Monet is marvels equivilent of a mutant super girl. she has a stupidly wide range of powers. and she has lost her weaknesss her super autisum because it turned out that wasnt even monet. i am sure she is strong enough to break through spiders webs. she will alllways be able to see him because she can detect his aura. question didnt these two meet up in marvel team up v2 issue one generation x and spiderman did they happern to have a rumble in thaty issue??

Wonder Man
M is super intelligent.
Spider-man likes to play on an opponents stupidity.
M would end up makeing him into a dope before she was through.

spidey-dude
who the hell is M ?

Soljer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M_%28comics%29

* Superhuman Strength: Able to lift up to 50 tons.
* Invulnerability: Highly resistant to injuries due to her seemingly possessing a denser musculature then most beings, but it is possible she attains this ability from another basis.
* Healing Factor: M possesses a regenerative quality allowing her to heal and recover from wounds. The effect also has the added benefit of making her more resistant to toxins and disease, and possibly the aging process.
* Enhanced Senses: M possesses telescopic and night vision and more acute hearing. It is possible her other senses are enhanced also.
* Enhanced Agility: her agility is greatly enhanced, far more than peak human.
* Superhuman Speed and Reflexes: her speed and reflexes are greatly enhanced, far more than a peak human.
* Flight: ability to psionically levitate and move herself in the air by force of will.
* Telepathy: ability to read minds and project her thoughts into the minds of others.
* Sibling-Merge: Monet and all her siblings are able to merge into different combinations with different powers, although it seems easiest for the twins Nicole and Claudette.

Known Abilities: formidable hand-to-hand combat knowledge.

Nuff said.

Ryonslaught
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who the hell is M ?

go here and all your questions will be answered...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/387896_1-m-monet-st-croix

doctorstrongbad
I have a question. Why do people always pick "classic" Spider-man for these battles? I'm just curious. Is current Spider-man too strong or do people not like him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.