Guys lets get on wordplay and express our love for J/E

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
here..someone has made a thread praising Jack's development and falling in love etc..lets swamp it with J/E love laughing out loud I already have

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=91019

Terry looks there quite a bit BTW I would like to see him see lots of J/E praise it would be funny

Chiki Mina
Im with ya sista!

How do I join in? lol

LovelyOne
you dont have to you just use one name and stick with it and post big grin

evilm0nki3
0o0o0o nice ideabig grin

sailorleo
oh lovelyone, since he seems to listen to you put in a few good words for norrington for me why don't ya? *cute eyes*

LovelyOne
lol he only listened to me once because I said "ERK!!" as a title for something and it drew his attention..I think he ignores everything else I say

but I shall say some words for norrie...why dont you put some on there too?

Chiki Mina
sailorleo sometimes scares me ermm lol

LovelyOne
OK guys its one thing saying you will do it and then actually doing it lol

I think I'm about to get banned on there though cuz I'm posting alot and I just got a tad cockey to someone who got cockey with me first..sadly it was a moderator laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Good idea, I'm doing it as we type. big grin
I have already put in something about the way I feel about J/L

Chiki Mina
lmao you have a way of getting yourself banned most of the time Lovely lol.

LovelyOne
yes all places where it hurts to hear the truth

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
lmao you have a way of getting yourself banned most of the time Lovely lol.

lol-gotta love her for it!

sailorleo
well hmm...i don't know how's i get his attention

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
yes all places where it hurts to hear the truth

Yeah I know!! I think its a good thing lol. Meaning that they cant match your whits and they are too coward to combat. SO the only way is to ban you lol. Its just a way of prooving that they are cowards.

LovelyOne
"YO TERRY WHAT UP DAWG??" as a title that should work lmao

PS chiki thanks x

sailorleo
"YO TERRY WHAT UP DAWG??" as a title that should work lmao

PS chiki thanks x seriously, will that work? if it will i'll try it but i was thinking along the lines of I'm Pregnant with Your Child.....lol j/k

LovelyOne
OMG lmao

Chiki Mina
Or that you know what ted/terry have been up to wink lool

mmoviejunkie
in las vegas-on their "business trip"

Mistypirate
Originally posted by sailorleo
seriously, will that work? if it will i'll try it but i was thinking along the lines of I'm Pregnant with Your Child.....lol j/k

LMFAO What a bunch of perverted little minds we have in here. My eyes can't stand this perversion NOOOOO. One gets wet and the other one gets pregnant by the writers. Sailorleo heres an Orbitz for your perverted mouth big grin LOL. God forgive them. angel

evilm0nki3
Dirty mouth? Clean it up, with NEW Orbitz White!

Mistypirate
There you, go New Orbitz Whites. big grin bling.....

LovelyOne
no one is spreading the love sad

PirateDiva
lmao....ORBITZ ORBITZ ORBITZ...i think thats the new official gum of KMC POTC FORUM....lol!! Its a good thing i like that gum....hahahahaha!!!

Gooooooo Lovelyone speak the truth sister tell them all about Jack/Lizzie!!! They need to be 2gether!!

Mistypirate
Don't get sad Lovely they know about us. I don't think they are dumb enough to not see the whole J/L phenomenon. They are very aware that we exist and that we are very passionate about our ship. Like you said Lovely our percent of pro J/L people is about 70% to 30% for the E/W fans. So don't get sad and worried about nothing. Anyways Pirates Life Fo cleared up that the scenes that were filmed were not the final ones. So don't worry and be happy smile
Anyways I add my 2 cents earlier on in the Terry thread

LovelyOne
aw okies stick out tongue

Pirates life fo
What if the scenes at the end that you guys want to change have aleady been shot?

LovelyOne
what scenes do we wanna change ay?

Pirates life fo
They seem to want to want the Jack Liz ending. If it hasnt been written OR shot then begging and pleading but thousands upon thousands of people might change their minds. But who knows if it has already been shot. If it has I doubt they would go back and reshoot it.

LovelyOne
who's "they" the writers? *am confused*

so the ending has been shot?

LovelyOne
Oh ok wait..I get it..I think laughing out loud

Pirates life fo
'They' being the people posting on this thread. 'They' want to get on Wordplayer and convince T&T to have a J/L ending. Dont waste your time people. I have already submitted a Monkey/Liz ending to them and I feel strongly that it's the way T&T are going to go now.

LovelyOne
LMFAO..

that ending would be hot.

I'm not trying to convince them to make a J/L ending...I just want them to be aware that there are many a J/E fan out there stick out tongue.

LovelyOne
they actually think its 50/50 in terms WE/ vs J/E...when things would really say different laughing out loud

they should have some idea because they do go to Kttc a lot

Pirates life fo
Oh hey! How about Rhagetti/Liz? They are both as thin as twigs. 'It's gettin' hot in here...'

LovelyOne
LMAO!!

"so take off all ya clothes!"

Liz should loose her right eye to match Rhagetti's left one..

they would be mirror images of eachother..

Just a random question...can Rhagetti see through that eye or what?

shannstar79
here..someone has made a thread praising Jack's development and falling in love etc..lets swamp it with J/E love laughing out loud I already have

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=91019

Terry looks there quite a bit BTW I would like to see him see lots of J/E praise it would be funny

heheh
thats was me smile laughing out loud laughing out loud

shannstar79
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
'They' being the people posting on this thread. 'They' want to get on Wordplayer and convince T&T to have a J/L ending. Dont waste your time people. I have already submitted a Monkey/Liz ending to them and I feel strongly that it's the way T&T are going to go now.

hhahaha
That was too funny
laughing

Mistypirate
Well I wanted the monkey and the dog to end up together. But I'll be happy if its the monkey and Liz. big grin

Chiki Mina
everyone is copying off of me with the Orbit Gum LMAO

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by PirateDiva
lmao....ORBITZ ORBITZ ORBITZ...i think thats the new official gum of KMC POTC FORUM....lol!! Its a good thing i like that gum....hahahahaha!!!

Gooooooo Lovelyone speak the truth sister tell them all about Jack/Lizzie!!! They need to be 2gether!!

lol that would make sense cause Giselle is the girl on that commercial!

shannstar79
That she is
thats pretty funny

willofthewisp
Wow! Really? I will have to watch for that. So is Scarlett in anything else?

I participated in the thread. Maybe it will matter to someone.

evilm0nki3
scarlett is a different girl in the second movie isnt she? she doesnt look the same.

willofthewisp
I don't know. I don't really pay attention to them. I think Scarlett's the uglier of the two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.