Legacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kolran Fett
I am getting really sick of people talking of old things that are past on this site. Yes, George Lucas keeps screwing things up and changing the past and Yes, it is our job to put it back together, but come on talk about the Legacy series. Talk about what is happening NOW in a galaxy far far away. My guess is that *SPOILER* Boba Fett will find a cure for his illness, Jacen will turn to the dark side and kill off the last of the solo and the skywalker family, but then Ben (his apprentice) will turn back to good. sniper raygun spam_laser

Blax X
Right on, brotha.

And yeah, I'm sick of all these fricken whiners hating on GL and the OOT. It's fine, get a damn life, wankers.

General G
Originally posted by Blax X
Right on, brotha.

And yeah, I'm sick of all these fricken whiners hating on GL and the OOT. It's fine, get a damn life, wankers.

Well put Blax X.

About the Legacy series, I personally hope that Ben doe snot turn back to the light, but he probably will for the storylines sake.

Satauros
personally, I like legacy more than any of the kotor material. as for lucas's changing of the past, let him! the future's still being written!

Darth Sexy
TOTJ/KOTOR>Anything else in my opinion.

Dessel
TOTJ: TSW, DLOTS and Redemption are the best imo, they should make a movie trilogy based around them.

((The_Anomaly))
The movies are the best. And anything within the general time frame of the movies, with anything to do with the characters of the movies. (discluding the NJO stuff)

Everything else is secondary. IMO

Captain REX
Since when was Ben a Darkie? ermm

In any case, I don't think Jacen will kill his family or Luke...

Satauros
I think Luke'll kill Jacen in the end. The galaxy hasn't been changed by him in the legacy comics, it makes no mention of him(as of yet). but all of you kno, the end is near for our favorite original characters. I'm mostly concerned with the fate of 2 Very important characters; C-3PO & R2-D2!!!

Captain REX
If our original characters die painfully in combat, I will probably be ticked. After all the shit they've been put through, they need quiet sleeping deaths...

Satauros
makes sense

Satauros
well if they do start dying in this series of books, they need to stretch it out so as not to fill the book series with death and all that. anyone kno where lando's been all this time? confused

Blax X
Probably running some illegal underground operation somewere...

Satauros
yea, you're probably right, lol. I bet he out lives everyone! laughing

Darth Sexy
What I don't get is how Bane and Empress Teta outlive the strongest force user ever. So many inconsistencies, it's bullshit.

Dessel
Bane? We don't even know when Bane dies. Teta may not have been Human, and Luke will most probably die in combat.

Satauros
are any of u familiar with the short story, "Story Teller" ? it's about a damaged droid on an unknown planet that tells the story of how a young boy from a desert world rose up and "defeated an evil empire and redeemed a darkened soul" that droid is C-3PO, during the sotry he goes in and out and keeps repeating "Master Luke, R2, nooo!" so I figure sumthing tragic happens on that planet and 3PO gets abandoned and Luke may die becuase his green lightsaber is left behind. from wat's left of 3PO, I think he get's attacked so I think you're right about luke dying in combat, that's my bet.

Lightsnake
that's not a canon story as is.

starwarsfreak34
Originally posted by Satauros
personally, I like legacy more than any of the kotor material. as for lucas's changing of the past, let him! the future's still being written!

well, said.

personally i think jacen should kill luke - or worse, maybe ben.

and who agrees with me that Jacen is still a 'good guy', as is Ben?

Satauros
Originally posted by Satauros
are any of u familiar with the short story, "Story Teller" ? it's about a damaged droid on an unknown planet that tells the story of how a young boy from a desert world rose up and "defeated an evil empire and redeemed a darkened soul" that droid is C-3PO, during the sotry he goes in and out and keeps repeating "Master Luke, R2, nooo!" so I figure sumthing tragic happens on that planet and 3PO gets abandoned and Luke may die becuase his green lightsaber is left behind. from wat's left of 3PO, I think he get's attacked so I think you're right about luke dying in combat, that's my bet.

I read sumwhere that it's still being decided as canon or not, so I'm hopeful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.