"Berserker Rage" Thor vs. "Sundipped" Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
I didnt know this but Thor can go berserker increasing his strength. How would he fare takin on the man o' steel after he gets plugged in to his source of power.

Galan777
a sun-dipped supes should take this

I watch Pokemon
How long has Superman been in the Sun?

Faceman
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
How long has Superman been in the Sun? How long has Thor been a God?

Grimm22
Beserker Rage = Wolverine no expression

Warrior Madness = Thor

I watch Pokemon

King Kandy
Warrior Madness Thor was insane, taking on the infinity watch, Silver Surfur, Doctor Strange, Beta-Ray Bill and others, often at the same time...

But superman will still win.

BattleMage
UM it depends on who's batteries are charged the longest!

xJLxKing
A slight sun dip made Superman so much more powerful. So if it depends on the amount of second-minute Superman has been in the sun

Forcefield2099
Superman would have to expand too much energy while thor would remain strong and powerful as ever. I think thor outlasts him and win.

Omega Vision
Sundipped Superman is like one step below PC Superman. WM Thor still couldn't beat Thanos (though I consider that PIS)
Superman 6/10 since I'm not sure if being sundipped will protect him from Thor's magic.

bbrem123
thor had the power gem then...so he shouldnt be as powerful as when he fought thanos

Master Court
Warrior Madness Thor eats top-tiers alive.

Sundipped Superman would just be like a hashbrown to WM Thor.

F*ckin' hashbrown.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by bbrem123
thor had the power gem then...so he shouldnt be as powerful as when he fought thanos
In that case Sundipped Superman 8/10

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Master Court
Warrior Madness Thor eats top-tiers alive.

Sundipped Superman would just be like a hashbrown to WM Thor.

F*ckin' hashbrown.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
a sun-dipped supes should take this

Kris Blaze
Warrior madness Thor only trades in strength for intellect.

Sundipped Superman gets a much better and well rounded boost.

shokosugi
Superman who elssssseee??!?!!

Omega Vision
Agreed, as seen in OWAW Superman doesn't lose any intelligence from getting sundipped. He was able to come up with a working plan when everyone else (including Darkseid) couldn't. Do you really see WM Thor coming up with a plan on the fly involving so many variables that actually works?

galactusischere
Berserker rage THOR?
u mean warrior madness?

Master Court
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Warrior madness Thor only trades in strength for intellect.

Sundipped Superman gets a much better and well rounded boost.

Oh, yeah. That's right. My bad.

Supes wins this.

Thor's the hashbrown.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by King Kandy
Warrior Madness Thor was insane, taking on the infinity watch, Silver Surfur, Doctor Strange, Beta-Ray Bill and others, often at the same time...

But superman will still win.

That wasn't true warrior maddness that was Odin messing with Thor's head that caused that.

True warrior maddness was whne he fought Adam warlock after he kidnapped Lady Sith He seems to have a clear head when he did that.

quanchi112
Superman wins

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by DarkOdin
That wasn't true warrior maddness that was Odin messing with Thor's head that caused that.

True warrior maddness was whne he fought Adam warlock after he kidnapped Lady Sith He seems to have a clear head when he did that.

That's true.

In all fairness, Thor was still ready to destroy a planet just 'cause he was angry. And he put away his hammer to make the defeat even more humiliating. That kind of behaviour wouldn't go very well here, at least not the latter.

BattleMage
Aw come on man a sun dipped Superman is only the character amped up to the GOD of thunder's level!

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
That's true.

In all fairness, Thor was still ready to destroy a planet just 'cause he was angry. And he put away his hammer to make the defeat even more humiliating. That kind of behaviour wouldn't go very well here, at least not the latter.

Correct him wasn't clearly not himself but not as berserk/mindless as people think. Maybe just more ruthless

celeyhyga17
sun dipped supes since warrior madness thor kinda loses his bearings.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sundipped Supes takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.