Runner vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in space somewhere.

Galan777
Originally posted by Faceman
Fights in space somewhere.
Orion via Astro-force

Faceman
Originally posted by Galan777
Orion via Astro-force laughing

golem370
Runner travels back in time and kills Orion as a baby

Galan777
laughing Yeah the astro-force is pretty funny isn't it? confused

Faceman
Yeah the astro-force is pretty funny isn't it? confused laughing

golem370
Runner is Immortal to since Death banned the Elders from Death

Galan777
Originally posted by golem370
Runner is Immortal to since Death banned the Elders from Death the only showings runner really has is speedblitzing surfer and Thanos......... Thats nothing to orion /w/ astro-force.

and him being immortal means nothing here

Galan777
laughing good argument wink

boriquaking55
The Runner 9/10

He's what the Silver Surfer wishes he could be.

leonidas
hard to say. runner DID overpower ss h2h, but i wonder if he was using his emotion control. ss was also surprised by the runner. in a rematch, it might go differently. i doubt his emotion control would affect orion who is flat out crazy and wouldn't hesitate to go all out right from the start. in overall power, orion is certainly in ss's class (despite what that idiot did to orion in that xover . . .) so i'd say he certainly has a chance.

it wasn't specified if runner had the space gem, btw. so no, he ISN'T going back in time . . . sad

golem370
What about the Time Travel trick.

Galan777
What about the Time Travel trick. not w/o the gem

Faceman
the only showings runner really has is speedblitzing surfer and Thanos......... Thats nothing to orion /w/ astro-force.

and him being immortal means nothing here laughing

leonidas
Originally posted by leonidas hard to say. runner DID overpower ss h2h, but i wonder if he was using his emotion control. ss was also surprised by the runner. in a rematch, it might go differently. i doubt his emotion control would affect orion who is flat out crazy and wouldn't hesitate to go all out right from the start. in overall power, orion is certainly in ss's class (despite what that idiot did to orion in that xover . . .) so i'd say he certainly has a chance.

it wasn't specified if runner had the space gem, btw. so no, he ISN'T going back in time . . . sad

smile

Faceman
not w/o the gem laughing

leonidas
immortality doesn't matter in the fight because a ko=win. smile

Galan777
laughing I didn't think you were such an immature person, it seems as though this is the extent of your debating skills....

Faceman
I didn't think you were such an immature person, it seems as though this is the extent of your debating skills.... laughing nah, your short fuse is what's making me laugh. And i can care less what you think.

Galan777
laughing nah, your short fuse is what's making me laugh. And i can care less what you think. I don't really have a short fuse, but you didn't even try to make a point as to how Runner will beat Orion /w/ Astro-Force....

Faceman
Runner = Surfer > Orion

Galan777
Runner = Surfer > Orion Runner> Orion /w/ Astro-Force? no

what feats does Runner have that make you believe this?

Faceman
Runner> Orion /w/ Astro-Force? no I don't think the thread starter mentioned anything about the Astro- Force , nor the space gem. So try to follow the rules of the thread genius.

golem370
Speeblitz,Immortal Power,Time Travel & Power of Pirmordial- The power primordial is a source of fictional energy in the Marvel Universe. It is energy left over from the Big Bang. The only known users of the power primordial are a group of ancient beings known as the Elders of the Universe.

The power primordial can be used for a wide range of effects including augmentation of strength, molecular rearrangment, force fields, teleportation, and numerous others. The Elders have developed powers based on their respective obsessions.

While it has similar effects, it is not the same as the power cosmic used by Galactus and his heralds

Galan777
I don't think the thread starter mentioned anything about the Astro- Force , nor the space gem. So try to follow the rules of the thread genius. Follow the rules?

the astro-force is a part of Orion wink

get the facts straight before you throw out insults my friend

Faceman
Follow the rules?

the astro-force is a part of Orion wink

get the facts straight before you throw out insults my friend laughing Hey you call being called genius an insult?

Galan777
I don't think the thread starter mentioned anything about the Astro- Force , nor the space gem. So try to follow the rules of the thread genius.
Speeblitz,Immortal Power,Time Travel & Power of Pirmordial- The power primordial is a source of fictional energy in the Marvel Universe. It is energy left over from the Big Bang. The only known users of the power primordial are a group of ancient beings known as the Elders of the Universe.

The power primordial can be used for a wide range of effects including augmentation of strength, molecular rearrangment, force fields, teleportation, and numerous others. The Elders have developed powers based on their respective obsessions.

While it has similar effects, it is not the same as the power cosmic used by Galactus and his heralds Wait, the thread starter didn't say anything about Runner using the power primordeal, so can he still use it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Faceman
Wait, the thread starter didn't say anything about Runner using the power primordeal, so can he still use it? roll eyes (sarcastic) The power primordeal is part of Runner, so its o.k. wink

Galan777
The power primordeal is part of Runner, so its o.k. wink laughing Come on now, do you want to argue with me or something? laughing out loud

Faceman
laughing Come on now, do you want to argue with me or something? laughing out loud Who's arguing ? Its simply called a debate between friends and a former team mate. eek!

Galan777
Who's arguing ? Its simply called a debate between friends and a former team mate. eek! laughing out loud Nah its fine.....

If Runner is allowed to tap into the Primordeal because its a part of him, then i'll assume that Orion can use the Astro-Force because it is a part of him as well.... wink

Juntai
I'll take Orion.

Faceman
laughing out loud Nah its fine.....

If Runner is allowed to tap into the Primordeal because its a part of him, then i'll assume that Orion can use the Astro-Force because it is a part of him as well.... wink Didn't Surfer already drop Orion on panel , yeah its a cross over , but its the only thing we have to go on as evidence. If i remember correctly it was a short fight, probably a shorter fight than the Runner / Surfer battle. Also how long has Orion been around? I hope over 5, 000 years if he wants to stand a chance in this fight.

Juntai
Didn't Surfer already drop Orion on panel , yeah its a cross over , but its the only thing we have to go on as evidence. If i remember correctly it was a short fight, probably a shorter fight than the Runner / Surfer battle. Also how long has Orion been around? I hope over 5, 000 years if he wants to stand a chance in this fight. Orion is vastly more powerful now either way. Don't use the early 90's as your guide as many DC characters are likewise vastly more powerful now, and especially a crossover from that era. Which isn't viable on the forum as is.

Priest
Im leaning towards the runner, unless i see feats on orions behalf.

Faceman
Originally posted by Juntai
Orion is vastly more powerful now either way. Don't use the early 90's as your guide as many DC characters are likewise vastly more powerful now, and especially a crossover from that era. Which isn't viable on the forum as is. Well it was printed and OK'd by both companies , so i have to go with it sad Or is KMC, above Marvel/ DC ?

Priest
Well it was printed and OK'd by both companies , so i have to go with it sad Or is KMC, above Marvel/ DC ?
if its non cannon its not valid.

Juntai
Well it was printed and OK'd by both companies , so i have to go with it sad Or is KMC, above Marvel/ DC ? There are forum rules. Read them.

Faceman
There are forum rules. Read them. Sorry not much for rules.... But i am all for on panel evidence.

Juntai
Sorry not much for rules.... But i am all for on panel evidence. So you want to say Kyle as a GL can outdo Thanos and Parallax/Hal at the same time?
I think Kyle just leaped and bounded over Surfer and most of the cosmics in either universe.. .. in your opinion.

golem370
Wait, the thread starter didn't say anything about Runner using the power primordeal, so can he still use it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now was there talk about the Astro Force in the beginging of the thread It should be Orion with Astro Force vs Runner with Power Primordeal. The Strongest versions of the two characters

Faceman
Now was there talk about the Astro Force in the beginging of the thread It should be Orion with Astro Force vs Runner with Power Primordeal. The Strongest versions of the two characters Lets stick to this idea.

Faceman
So you want to say Kyle as a GL can outdo Thanos and Parallax/Hal at the same time?
I think Kyle just leaped and bounded over Surfer and most of the cosmics in either universe.. .. in your opinion. Are you arguing with yourself? I think you've read one to many threads. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.