Jean Grey vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Jean not using the Phoenix of course.

Metalmanx
Jean. 10/10.

don't shiv
stormy baby, she got it going on.

jeany can choke from sudden inhalation of 8 atmospheres of ozone and fry, like instantly from the inside out.

montrail
Jean is still a very powerful mutant WITHOUT the force, but then again, she has VERY little advantage of defeating Storm. Sorry Jean, no stars eatin' for you :wink: . Storm 9/10

complexbrother
Jean could just shut Storm's mind down .

RSSR
Jean Grey.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by complexbrother
Jean could just shut Storm's mind down .

Why this is even debatable is beyond me.

psy_blade
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Why this is even debatable is beyond me.

Right. I forgot that Storm is no match against telekinetics. Candra is just stupid. Jean can also just do this.

Brian Oswald
Actually. Storm is supposed to be 'resistant' to TP but she has been invaded by Emma and Jean>>>Emma

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Actually. Storm is supposed to be 'resistant' to TP but she has been invaded by Emma and Jean>>>Emma

She's only resistant to probing and the slow take over of her mind. A psi-bolt, however, puts her straight down (see attachment, she went straight down after that).

Jean wins everytime.

StyleTime
Jean wins everytime.
yes

Agreed.

don't shiv
whatever...

intelligent manipulation of the electromagnetic spectrum negates tp.
this is the power behind mutant power dampeners and psi shields

anyhow storm amps and slings jeanies brainwaves right back at ha

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by don't shiv
whatever...

intelligent manipulation of the electromagnetic spectrum negates tp.
this is the power behind mutant power dampeners and psi shields

anyhow storm amps and slings jeanies brainwaves right back at ha

Speed of Storms attack vs Speed of Jeans telepathy...

BTW The static large amounts of TK energy give off can screw with Storms powers....

http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03962_axmb_101_472lo.jpg
http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=04308_axmb_102_540lo.jpg
http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=04470_axmb_103_449lo.jpg

harri
jean is still class 5 mutant without phenix force so jean beats the shit out of storm

harri
do you guys like my new sig made it myself

don't shiv
hell yes.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by harri
jean is still class 5 mutant without phenix force so jean beats the shit out of storm

"Class 5" is from the movies which aren't canon. Omega level, maybe, but you're screwing with your terminology.

Metalmanx
Regardless, Jean wins this 10/10.

jffxex1980
I'm wishy washy about this one. both women are powerful. Storm is versatile and has wide array of weather at her disposal. Jean, however is a telepath and in most combats, telepaths always win due to psionic's nature of high priority, unexpected assualts from virtually any angle, range, versatility, and perception manipulation. BUT storm has been able to manipulate electrons to some high degree that it has been able to screw up psions. So it's a toss up. Is the speed of lightning faster than the speed of though? I doon't know!!!!

stormfront13
Originally posted by jffxex1980
Is the speed of lightning faster than the speed of though

scientifically, yes

ExodusCloak
Is the speed of lightning faster than the speed of though? I doon't know!!!!

Does it matter? Storm has to think at the speed of thought in order to manipulate weather patterns so that a bolt of lightning can be "conjured".

jffxex1980
Yea.... but conjuring a lighting bolt has a lag time and a lag time to a telepath.....especially to a powerful one like jean is eternity. It all comes down to experience and finesse.

ExodusCloak
Yea.... but conjuring a lighting bolt has a lag time and a lag time to a telepath.....especially to a powerful one like jean is eternity. It all comes down to experience and finesse.

Was that addressed to me? Because I just said the same thing barring the Eternity part... confused

Just to reiterate.
Storm has to think in order to summon a lightning bolt...plus weather patterns have to move...so the speed of weather patterns has to be taken into account....therefore speed of lightning doesn't make any difference here.

BTW The speed of lightning is about 50% slower then the speed light....

montrail
Jean has to ''think'' also ya know. And Storm can manipulate weather patterns faster than they can usally be conjured. May I need to post a scan? Like I said before, even without the force Jean is still very powerful, but Storm has this 9/10. And shall I not mention the latest BP issue where the sentinel says she is a POSSIBLE Omega Level mutant? stick out tongue I just HAD to say it rolling on floor laughing .

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by montrail
Jean has to ''think'' also ya know. And Storm can manipulate weather patterns faster than they can usally be conjured. May I need to post a scan? Like I said before, even without the force Jean is still very powerful, but Storm has this 9/10. And shall I not mention the latest BP issue where the sentinel says she is a POSSIBLE Omega Level mutant? stick out tongue I just HAD to say it rolling on floor laughing .

Jean thinks...Storm thinks....

Now which attack occurs faster?

Especially when one of those combatants still has to wait for weather patterns to move and lightning(Lightning is far, far slower then the speed of light) to make contact with the person.

montrail
Not if that other combatant has tons of other choices to choose from :wink:. Tommorow, I'll post a scan of a comic which says 'the weather will not bend that far. So she will BREAK them"...like she has done many times before. Have a nice day now!

ExodusCloak
Not if that other combatant has tons of other choices to choose from :wink:. Tommorow, I'll post a scan of a comic which says 'the weather will not bend that far. So she will BREAK them"...like she has done many times before. Have a nice day now!

Don't understand what you're getting at...but okay dokey....

montrail
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
(Lightning is far, far slower then the speed of light)
Yes but not electrons however, are not. cool Cya tommorow.

ExodusCloak
Yes but not electrons however, are not. cool Cya tommorow.

The flow of Electrons in lightning are...though... wink

You might aswell give me the issue number so I can scan it for you..

Jean Thought = action
Storm Thought + action

batdude123
Jean explodes Storm's heart.

How the F*CK is this even a fight?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by batdude123
Jean explodes Storm's heart.

How the F*CK is this even a fight?

Watch this thread go to 15 pages...it's a cycle every 5 months...Storm apparently can act faster then Jean can think....

I dare you to start/bump a Magneto vs Storm thread...double dare you with a cherry on top..

manjaro
jean beats her but not with tP. storm's mind is more f ****ed up than super girl's continued probing would hurt any telepath

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by manjaro
jean beats her but not with tP. storm's mind is more f ****ed up than super girl's continued probing would hurt any telepath

No probing needed...telepathy is far more diverse then that...a psi-force bolt takes Storm down....as shown on panel.

TK just makes this fight even easier....

ddsmrt
You guys have got to be kidding jean is no omega without phoenix if the prof isn't she isn't. Tp wouldn't work in this situation and neither would tk she has proved to be able to resist tk when psylocke had gained jeans tk and storm simply cast some powerful lighting which wasn't effect by the tk and psylocke backed off. Here are some pics of a jean/storm fight when storm was de aged by the nanny. In this fight storm couldn't even use all her powers because her young body couldn't handle it.

ddsmrt
continued

ddsmrt
:

juggernaut66666
Where is GalacticStorm?

ddsmrt
Heres storm messing with prof's psychic powers and he is a more powerful telepath then jean with phoenix so without phoenix her situation sucks

ddsmrt
against emma psy assualt

ExodusCloak
Those TP scans show that Storm can resist Probing....she can't resist other telepathic attacks...

Psi-Force bolt takes her down...

http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05156_Uncanny_X_Men_129_16_303lo.jpg

http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xtremexmen22p17hgwellsod3.jpg

As for her TK back then...it doesn't matter whether she's weak back then or not...Jean has the powerset to take Storm down....Storm gets incased in a TK shield...and her powers stop working....

harri
hell yes. thnx

ddsmrt
But storm was able to get back up after the assualts by emma and win the fight so you proved nothing. And after storms fight with candra and psylocke we should have learned tk doesn't trually effect her powers anymore

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by ddsmrt
But storm was able to get back up after the assualts by emma and win the fight so you proved nothing. And after storms fight with candra and psylocke we should have learned tk doesn't trually effect her powers anymore

No she didn't....in the first scan....Storm is knocked out cold(Can you not see her knocked out cold?)...and is taken to the Hellfire dungeons....where she is put in a cage and tortured..

A Psi-Force Bolt takes Storm out...

In the second...Emma doesn't go for the knockout..she changes into Diamond Form....and piledrives Storm into the snow....

BTW High concentrations of TK screws with her powers....as shown in the Exodus scans...Storm even says it herself....

So yeah while she's resistant to probing...other forms of telepathy can take her out as shown on panel..

ddsmrt
But yet storm won the fight am I right emma has only beat storm once out of 4 fights and that was when storm had just become apart of the x-men. Plus normal jeans powers aren't as adavnced as emma's tp jean couldn't even control the power or cerebro while emma handled it with ease

ExodusCloak
But yet storm won the fight am I right emma has only beat storm once out of 4 fights and that was when storm had just become apart of the x-men. Plus normal jeans powers aren't as adavnced as emma's tp jean couldn't even control the power or cerebro while emma handled it with ease

3 fights if you include the Pheonix Endsong one....and X4 one then it's 5....

Emma knocked out Storm in the first one..
Emma surrendered in the second one...but wasn't knocked out...and CIS is why she lost...
The third one was a draw....

In Endsong Phoenix Emma beat Storm
And in X4 Emma Mentally Shocked Storm.

It's a Psi force bolt...loads of telepaths can do that....even novices..

ddsmrt
So what your saying is that it took a combination of phoenix and emma to beat storm hmmm. True emma knocked storm out but never trually won and since then storm was been winning. Emma has never "shut down" storm and storm could do the same to her but quicker.

ExodusCloak
So what your saying is that it took a combination of phoenix and emma to beat storm hmmm. True emma knocked storm out but never trually won and since then storm was been winning. Emma has never "shut down" storm and storm could do the same to her but quicker.

No Emma has already won..look at the Scan....Storm was knocked out...

Storm has never really won against Emma...

They fought 3 times...(In proper battles)
1.) Emma won the first
2.) I'll give this to Storm but Ororo never truly won..Emma wasn't knocked out.
3.) And the third was a draw...they both agreed to go and help the kid instead...

I'm just pointing out that they technically "fought" 5 times....

Telepathy is faster then Psionic Manipulation...so your last sentence is nonsense..

BTW Has Storm ever shut down someones brain like that on panel?

ddsmrt
yes she has just like magneto has

ExodusCloak
yes she has just like magneto has

Not that it makes a difference because TP is faster...but Issue number please...where Storm did this? I'd like to add it to the Storm respect thread...

xmarksthespot
I call "bullshit."

manjaro
in case we all forgotten storm can shoot lightning directly from her hands nowbig grin she doesnt have to wait for clouds to get dark and what not.. so she stands just as good a chance of frying jean, as she does her..maybe when she was young and inexperienced with her powers, but as we've seen in that arc in the savage land..nowadays, unless she's taken completely by surprise and doesnt have her defenses up TP of any sort normally wont work on her...and she can erect shieilds and fire bolts just as good as anyone with TK, so i say it all depends on battle conditions and battle location...id go for 50/50

montrail
Don't understand what you're getting at...but okay dokey....
I was saying that she does whatever she wants with the wetaher, no matter how fast they "usually" go. She has done that plenty times before.

montrail
The flow of Electrons in lightning are...though... wink

You might aswell give me the issue number so I can scan it for you..

Jean Thought = action
Storm Thought + action
Nope, can't work. Read X-men: The End. Storm is paralyzed and thrown into some pool. As some bad person is about to "kill" her, she summons a tornadoe from the sky that freezes the pool....PARALYZED. So it does not take action for her to use her powers. She could be tied up and still ue her powers WITHOUT any action and what-not.

And I wasn't saying the electrons in lightning, but the electrons in your body-which Storm can use to fling more nasty weather at Jean-they move at the speed of light.

psy_blade
Storm's shield isn't really a shield right? It's just wind like a tornado that can blow away incoming physical objects.

ddsmrt
Storm's sheild is a real shield like magneto's and she can make one with tornadoes to

ddsmrt
Storm has so many options now she is one of the most powerful mutants on Earth

Brutacus
Storm has so many options now she is one of the most powerful mutants on Earth

Lol that's not really hard these day's there are only a few hundred mutants left.

psy_blade
But it can only protect her from objects. Because i don't think wind can deflect energy or mantal attacks. She can just summon a tornado around her and it will do the same thing.

ddsmrt
True it does about the same thing as wind but it can also do the same thing as magnetos can when she gets better control it

ddsmrt
But the mutants who survived The house of M depowering are generally more powerful than those that didn't like only the top still have their powers ex Magneto, Storm, Apocalpse, Pyslocke, Emma Frost

stormfront13
Originally posted by psy_blade
But it can only protect her from objects. Because i don't think wind can deflect energy or mantal attacks. She can just summon a tornado around her and it will do the same thing.

no, she has actual force-fields like magneto and such

Brutacus
But the mutants who survived The house of M depowering are generally more powerful than those that didn't like only the top still have their powers ex Magneto, Storm, Apocalpse, Pyslocke, Emma Frost

Euh just check the list of depowerd mutants.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimation_%28comics%29

Some powerful mutants are on that list.

ddsmrt
The list says not to trust it. It was said Magneto wasn't depowered, Xorn is unknown but still iceman, Mr. M, and many other powerful mutants lost their powers. Most of those mutants had powers like super speed or strength, flight and basic powers

psy_blade
But at best, her shield will be just like her strongest tornado. Because Energy blasts and psionic based blasts can still go through it because it's just made of wind. I think the writers shouldn't give storm a shield even if it's not useful as what she has now. It's like how they gave Syrin shield that is made of sound waves that can deflect even lasers. Its just ridiculous. It's getting boring how their powers kept on expanding that they are slowly becoming walking plot devices.

stormfront13
Originally posted by psy_blade
But at best, her shield will be just like her strongest tornado. Because Energy blasts and psionic based blasts can still go through it because it's just made of wind. I think the writers shouldn't give storm a shield even if it's not useful as what she has now. It's like how they gave Syrin shield that is made of sound waves that can deflect even lasers. Its just ridiculous. It's getting boring how their powers kept on expanding that they are slowly becoming walking plot devices.

no, your still confused. she has an actual shield that will protect her from telepaths and telekinetics

ddsmrt
Storm's Electromagnetic shield can withstand blasts and even physical assault from a bat

psy_blade
3 fights if you include the Pheonix Endsong one....and X4 one then it's 5....

Emma knocked out Storm in the first one..
Emma surrendered in the second one...but wasn't knocked out...and CIS is why she lost...
The third one was a draw....

In Endsong Phoenix Emma beat Storm
And in X4 Emma Mentally Shocked Storm.

It's a Psi force bolt...loads of telepaths can do that....even novices..

If Emma did all that then this means Jean wins. Becaus Jean is a lot better and powerful than Emma in telepathy plus her telekinesis just doubles her chances of winning. I was kinda thinking that Jean would use more of her telekinesis rather than telepathy in this fight but then Emma fought Storm with tp and it now seems to me that tp is the more effective power to use in combat than telekinesis so whatever.

smile

ddsmrt
But Emma didn't win all those battles she only one one well technically two when she had phoenix. Storm has won all others

Soljer
But Emma didn't win all those battles she only one one well technically two when she had phoenix. Storm has won all others

It's really sad how badly Storm gets owned in this fight. And versus Magneto.

That poor weather witch. Maybe she can get some kind of magnetic/telepathic nullifier from T'Challa, what with being his ***** and all.

What If...
That really isn't taking her down...considering the page after that storm promptly gets up, and then crushes her smile

Agreed Jean would win the majority.

don't shiv
current storms extensive experience fighting telepaths, shadow king etc makes her the wrong woman to mess with for miss grey.

montrail
^True Don't Shiv.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by What If...
That really isn't taking her down...considering the page after that storm promptly gets up, and then crushes her smile

Agreed Jean would win the majority.

You talking about the second scan? Because that fight never had a conclusion....

The first fight ended with Storm kidnapped and tortured....

Originally posted by manjaro
in case we all forgotten storm can shoot lightning directly from her hands nowbig grin she doesnt have to wait for clouds to get dark and what not.. so she stands just as good a chance of frying jean, as she does her..maybe when she was young and inexperienced with her powers, but as we've seen in that arc in the savage land..nowadays, unless she's taken completely by surprise and doesnt have her defenses up TP of any sort normally wont work on her...and she can erect shieilds and fire bolts just as good as anyone with TK, so i say it all depends on battle conditions and battle location...id go for 50/50

She hasn't shown any resistance to a psi-force bolt...her only resistance to telepathy is the resistible type....i.e. Mind Control and Probing...

As shown on panel a psi-force bolt can take her down.

BTW She still has to think to use her powers...the action of telepathy is thought....

I was saying that she does whatever she wants with the wetaher, no matter how fast they "usually" go. She has done that plenty times before.

I'm still not getting what you're saying...she's done what with the weather?

Nope, can't work. Read X-men: The End. Storm is paralyzed and thrown into some pool. As some bad person is about to "kill" her, she summons a tornadoe from the sky that freezes the pool....PARALYZED. So it does not take action for her to use her powers. She could be tied up and still ue her powers WITHOUT any action and what-not.

And I wasn't saying the electrons in lightning, but the electrons in your body-which Storm can use to fling more nasty weather at Jean-they move at the speed of light.

X-Men The End is not in continuity and can't be used as material for debating 616 Storm.

BTW You don't understand....

The action of telepathy is thought....

Storms attacks is thought + action....meaning she thinks and action follows with telepathy it's think and action occurs simultaneously.

Originally posted by Soljer
It's really sad how badly Storm gets owned in this fight. And versus Magneto.

That poor weather witch. Maybe she can get some kind of magnetic/telepathic nullifier from T'Challa, what with being his ***** and all.

Too true....

current storms extensive experience fighting telepaths, shadow king etc makes her the wrong woman to mess with for miss grey.

When telepaths aren't jobbing....they go all out..meaning they don't hold make for comic purposes..and Storm has only shown resistance to probing and mind control....a psi-force bolt has taken her out on panel...therefore she goes down here.

batdude123
The list says not to trust it. It was said Magneto wasn't depowered, Xorn is unknown but still iceman, Mr. M, and many other powerful mutants lost their powers. Most of those mutants had powers like super speed or strength, flight and basic powers

Magneto isn't depowered any more.

He got repowered by the Collective in New Avengers #20 iirc.

cartman23
STORM TAKES THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

hulk10
If Jean turned into the phoenix she would obliderate storm ,but if not storm would win hands down. yes

psy_blade
So Jean wins due to Storm's lack of defense against psy blasts?

I've never seen a thread that has an ending and a sole winner.

Metalmanx
She hasn't shown any resistance to a psi-force bolt...her only resistance to telepathy is the resistible type....i.e. Mind Control and Probing...

As shown on panel a psi-force bolt can take her down.

BTW She still has to think to use her powers...the action of telepathy is thought....

The action of telepathy is thought....

Storms attacks is thought + action....meaning she thinks and action follows with telepathy it's think and action occurs simultaneously.

When telepaths aren't jobbing....they go all out..meaning they don't hold make for comic purposes..and Storm has only shown resistance to probing and mind control....a psi-force bolt has taken her out on panel...therefore she goes down here.

Quoted for truth.

don't shiv
when storm isnt holding back or jobbing or both she is unto a force of Nature, she cannot be harmed. Slowed mebbe.
Storm bloodlusted will keeel Jean!!

cremate jean
tear her head off
slam her into ground zero, use her as a shovel to dig her own grave
juice jean with a localised hurricane
choke her
Instant Jean jerky. Recall every drop of moisture from her body - just like That.

The list goes on...

Storm fights a constant battle to contain her mutant powers. With Bloodlust Jean is wormbait.

Metalmanx
when storm isnt holding back or jobbing or both she is unto a force of Nature, she cannot be harmed. Slowed mebbe.
Storm bloodlusted will keeel Jean!!

cremate jean
tear her head off
slam her into ground zero, use her as a shovel to dig her own grave
juice jean with a localised hurricane
choke her
Instant Jean jerky. Recall every drop of moisture from her body - just like That.

The list goes on...

Storm fights a constant battle to contain her mutant powers. With Bloodlust Jean is wormbait.

So, does this all take place before or after Jean telekinetically crushes her heart? Or shuts down all brain functions? Or telekinetically rips her apart instantly?

HandOfFate
IIRC, Storm really hasn't been taken out by telepathy in mannnny years

Telepathic Resist
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6580/telepathicresist4jz.th.jpg

If you look at the scan you will see that the first attack was a mental bolt and after that didn't work he tried to mentally control her.

She been mentally stun by mental attacks but that only last for a couple of seconds.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by HandOfFate
IIRC, Storm really hasn't been taken out by telepathy in mannnny years

Telepathic Resist
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6580/telepathicresist4jz.th.jpg

If you look at the scan you will see that the first attack was a mental bolt and after that didn't work he tried to mentally control her.

She been mentally stun by mental attacks but that only last for a couple of seconds.

From the state of Banshee and the others who are all still conscious...and from Xaviers comment it looks like Mind Control(See below for more about this)....the nature of his attack was not to knock out his opponent(Because it didn't knock out anyone)...going by Xaviers comment it's mind control....it doesn't really prove anything...since she's on the ground in pain just like Banshee....she just doesn't give in entirely....and as we know Mind Control is a battle of Wills....

A Psi-Force bolt is a different type of attack....

His mind control attack.....floored her and Banshee(He didn't even take over Banshee or knock him out).... he then wrestled to take control over Storms will....which we know is just a battles of wills...

Again a Psi-Force bolt is a different type of attack....

Just to summarise.... From Xaviers comment that attack just looks like he's trying to take over their wills....

Xavier says "He's sapping our will so we can't resist"...in other words Mind Control...which comes to a battle of wills...funny, I actually thought mind control wouldn't work against...her....very interesting indeed...

Cosmic Flame
If Jean has a TK shield up, nothing's getting throughthat she doesn't want to, not even lightning. People seem to be forgetting the last Savage Land arc where Rachel used TP to bypass Storm's consciousness and use her own powers, and Storm was powerless against her. And we all know that Jean's >>>>>>Rachel.

The problem with Storm and TPs is that most do NOT intend to destroy or kill people. TPs usually try to knock people off balance in a fight. If Emma did want to kill Storm or turn off her mind, there's little, if any, evidence to suggest that she could not do it. Emma likes to play with her mice, not kill them.

Add to that the fact that Jean has turned minds and powers off INSTANTANEOUSLY, and I see a very difficult battle for the two, especially at this point in their development. What exactly is Storm going to do to Jean that she cannot counter?

grey fox
"Zomg Strom can control teh weather she's like teh shiznits"

But Jean can just shut her brain off in a pico second

"But the weather man, THE WEATHER"

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by grey fox
"Zomg Strom can control teh weather she's like teh shiznits"

But Jean can just shut her brain off in a pico second

"But the weather man, THE WEATHER"
Oooooh yez a storm pwn3d toad in the x-men movie!!

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
If Jean has a TK shield up, nothing's getting throughthat she doesn't want to, not even lightning. People seem to be forgetting the last Savage Land arc where Rachel used TP to bypass Storm's consciousness and use her own powers, and Storm was powerless against her. And we all know that Jean's >>>>>>Rachel.

The problem with Storm and TPs is that most do NOT intend to destroy or kill people. TPs usually try to knock people off balance in a fight. If Emma did want to kill Storm or turn off her mind, there's little, if any, evidence to suggest that she could not do it. Emma likes to play with her mice, not kill them.

Add to that the fact that Jean has turned minds and powers off INSTANTANEOUSLY, and I see a very difficult battle for the two, especially at this point in their development. What exactly is Storm going to do to Jean that she cannot counter?

Good post...I almost forgot about the Rachel thing...

grey fox
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Oooooh yez a storm pwn3d toad in the x-men movie!!

lolz Strom wuz total kickass she said 2 toad "what ahppens" and he wuz al lik "zomgwtf" and was fried LOL !!!!!!!1111111

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by grey fox
lolz Strom wuz total kickass she said 2 toad "what ahppens" and he wuz al lik "zomgwtf" and was fried LOL !!!!!!!1111111
Dun't furget teh way she pw3nd sabertooth he waz lige "screem fo meh" tehn storm waz like bang take taht lightning into yo chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic Flame
Good post...I almost forgot about the Rachel thing...
Well, it just seems that Marvel tries to hold TPs in check for the most part because their power is a bit frightening. So often people forget things like willpower only accounts for defense when it comes to mind reading, not other telepathing feats. Much has been made of Storm's strong will, but Jean's is at least equal if not greater.

grey fox
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Dun't furget teh way she pw3nd sabertooth he waz lige "screem fo meh" tehn storm waz like bang take taht lightning into yo chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or X-2 wehn she pwnzorred teh miswsles , tak that US Militayr ! She's teh 1337

HandOfFate

HandOfFate

IIRC, Rachel admit when Storm let loose with her abilities that she could not stop Storm from using her power. AAMOF, the only thing Rachel could do once she got close to Storm was show her the damage she was causing to the Savage Land, Storm then drawback her powers.

Afterwards, Rachel create a psi-link which allowed her to by-pass Storm mental shielding. I'll scan the pics when I get home.smile

ExodusCloak
He says psi attack.

And whatever the attack was....it wasn't intended to knock anyone out since no one was knocked out...Banshee is shown floored like Storm...the next time we see him...he's standing next to Deathbird ....if he was knocked out he wouldn't have been able to get up.

His initial attack wasn't a Psi bolt...it floored Storm...and Banshee...and took over Lilandra(Mind Control)....and then he goes on to talk about Wills....it was Mind Control.

It proves that she can fight mind control...but not very well.

If he was knocked out he wouldn't have been able to get up so quickly after the Professor took control....and the fact of the matter is Storm is still shown floored....by Mind Control.

With a Psi Bolt you're not probing for information or battling someone for possession of their body via wills....instead you're frying the persons synapses with the ambient psionic energy...

It doesn't say that either....he did a Psi attack which involved Wills...hence the reason why Banshee and Storm were still conscious..and fighting for possession while Lilandra was under his control and hence his comment to Storm. There is nothing to suggest he did two attacks even the mental assault art is the same in both panels...

Fair enough...however the attack as described by the Skrull has something to do with wills...hence his comment to Storm. There is no first and second attack....it's just one attack even the art depicts this...look at the art in the first panel with Storm...and then look at the art in the next panel where Storms on the ground. The art for the Mental Assault is the same...his mental assault is the Mind Control and there is nothing to suggest that he performed otherwise.

Resisting Mind Control...but doing it very poorly seeing as how she is still floored...

Cosmic Flame
IIRC, Rachel admit when Storm let loose with her abilities that she could not stop Storm from using her power. AAMOF, the only thing Rachel could do once she got close to Storm was show her the damage she was causing to the Savage Land, Storm then drawback her powers.

Afterwards, Rachel create a psi-link which allowed her to by-pass Storm mental shielding. I'll scan the pics when I get home.smile
Rachel was still able to use Storm's powers against her will. And as I said, Jean is much, much more experienced and skilled than Rachel is, and she's turned off powers and minds instantly.

Mind control is a different matter all together. Jean doesn't need to control her mind. She just needs to turn it off, or turn Storm's powers against her.

don't shiv
the key to the fight is the start.

normal storm vs jean JEAN
normal storm vs bloodlusted jean JEAN
bloodlusted storm vs bloodlusted Jean STORM.

Storm BLOODLUSTED morphs into an electric Godlike being.

the electromagnetic energy alone her aura gives off in such a state scrambles psionic energy

picture current Jean psi bolting Odin/ Ult Namor.... wrong wrong wrong move.

Metalmanx
the key to the fight is the start.

normal storm vs jean JEAN
normal storm vs bloodlusted jean JEAN
bloodlusted storm vs bloodlusted Jean STORM.

Storm BLOODLUSTED morphs into an electric Godlike being.

the electromagnetic energy alone her aura gives off in such a state scrambles psionic energy

picture current Jean psi bolting Odin/ Ult Namor.... wrong wrong wrong move.

...Morphs into...electric? What the f**k?

...God-like...being? What the f**k?

Jean for the win.

Cosmic Flame

jffxex1980
Jean fries her synapses all at once while flaying her skin off from her body FROM another part of the planet while drinking Marguerita and watching buffy.

The Weather God
Jean is fried before she could even try to make an attempt. Jean tries to enter storm's head and injures herself, then storm fries her.

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by The Weather God
Jean is fried before she could even try to make an attempt. Jean tries to enter storm's head and injures herself, then storm fries her.
And this is based on what? Almost every time Storm has confronted Emma, the White Queen threw the first punch. And why/how on earth would Jean injure herself. All she has to do is turn Storm's mind off with a thought--no lightning, hurricanes, monsoons, flash floods, nothing.

The Weather God
And this is based on what? Almost every time Storm has confronted Emma, the White Queen threw the first punch. And why/how on earth would Jean injure herself. All she has to do is turn Storm's mind off with a thought--no lightning, hurricanes, monsoons, flash floods, nothing.

Jean can't turn storm's mind off because of her telepathic resistence. Plain and simple, there is nothing jean can do to storm.

Cosmic Flame
Jean can't turn storm's mind off because of her telepathic resistence. Plain and simple, there is nothing jean can do to storm.
So all the times that Storm has been affected by telepaths, including Jean, just didn't happen right?

The Weather God
So all the times that Storm has been affected by telepaths, including Jean, just didn't happen right?

Storm has resisted and defeated mutiple telepaths more powerful then jean, so i beileve jean's telepathy will be no different or better.

Metalmanx
Am I gonna have to be the one to say it again?

Storm is RESISTENT to telepathic proping and mind-control. Resistent, for one, does NOT mean IMMUNE. God.

Two. Storm is NOT resisten NOR immune to PSI-BLASTS/SHUTDOWN OF CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM/MOTOR SKILLS.

Jean wins everytime.

(And Emma wasn't even trying to kill Storm there. Just bring her down, which she did).

batdude123
Am I gonna have to be the one to say it again?

Storm is RESISTENT to telepathic proping and mind-control. Resistent, for one, does NOT mean IMMUNE. God.

Two. Storm is NOT resisten NOR immune to PSI-BLASTS/SHUTDOWN OF CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM/MOTOR SKILLS.

Jean wins everytime.

(And Emma wasn't even trying to kill Storm there. Just bring her down, which she did).

Or... you know... Jean could explode Ororo's heart as well.

Metalmanx
Or... you know... Jean could explode Ororo's heart as well.

Exactly! I don't know why everyone is arguing ONLY TP, when Jean can just as easily, and possibly even more quickly, destory Storm telekinetically as well!

The Weather God
Those TP scans show that Storm can resist Probing....she can't resist other telepathic attacks...

Psi-Force bolt takes her down..

If you read proffessor x's scan, she can't resist telepathy while she's not using her powers in which she was not in those scans. The scans with the professor show's that her emotions are not intack and her powers were taking effect during that time. Clearly she was caught off guard when emma attacked her on the first scan and wasen't expecting it to come.

As for the second scan, all i can say is this, how did storm strike her if she was so stunned.

The proffessor also say's that the feedback becomes quite painful when her powers are active like that so yes jean will get injured in trying to screw with storm's head. She'd have a better chance trying to do something else.

Read the above....

Edit:The forum said i can't post scans so i have no idea of how to post any

The Weather God
Exactly! I don't know why everyone is arguing ONLY TP, when Jean can just as easily, and possibly even more quickly, destory Storm telekinetically as well!

Storm could kill her with a lightning bolt just as fast as she can kill her by blowing up her heart. Storm can put a storm in her stomach. Or take her breath away.

Metalmanx
Storm could kill her with a lightning bolt just as fast as she can kill her by blowing up her heart. Storm can put a storm in her stomach. Or take her breath again.

...TK shield. What the f**k?

The Weather God
...TK shield. What the f**k?

Storm can manipulate the atmosphere anywhere, so including inside her sheild.

Metalmanx

Storm's fastest attack is a lightning bolt. Jean's fastest attacks dwarf that. I just don't think you're comprehending the speed factor here.

The Weather God
Storm's fastest attack is a lightning bolt. Jean's fastest attacks dwarf that. I just don't think you're comprehending the speed factor here.

Jean haves to focus in using her powers so storm's lightning bolt on her sheild and taking away her breath on the inside will be enough to take down her focus. She could also flash freeze her instanly

batdude123
Jean haves to focus in using her powers so storm lightning bolt her sheild and taking away her breath on the inside will be enough to take down her focus. She could also flash freeze her instanly

Storm's powers take longer to conjure up than Jean's.

The Weather God
Storm's powers take longer to conjure up than Jean's.

No they don't, storm's power works instanly like jean's, and let's not forget that jean haves to take a moment as well to focus her spot.

batdude123
No they don't, storm's power works instanly like jean's, and let's not forget that jean haves to take a moment as well to focus her spot.

Jean affecting Storm's body DIRECTLY with her telekinesis in the opening second of the fight>>>>>Storm having to conjure up a storm in order to put Jean down.

Jean Grey 10/10.

ExodusCloak
If you read proffessor x's scan, she can't resist telepathy while she's not using her powers in which she was not in those scans. The scans with the professor show's that her emotions are not intack and her powers were taking effect during that time. Clearly she was caught off guard when emma attacked her on the first scan and wasen't expecting it to come.

Wrong....she has an electrostatic current in her brain that makes her resistant to deeper probing....not Psi Force Bolts.

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tempimage0wc3.jpg

And that scan involving the Professor said no such thing...the Skrull floored her with Mind Control....

As for the Emma scan...ambushed? When they clearly "Tried" to fight back using the Professor and Phoenix's training? And are you going to say the same thing in X-treme?

She didn't....Emma like an idiot stopped frying...and piledrived Storm into the snow.

Storm only hit back because Emma took her sweet time to get up...talk...and decided to play with her food....a Behaviour Modification.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7103209

Only when Probing....

A user named montrail...has used the same argument before in the Psylocke vs Storm thread...very odd....and has Storm effected a persons insides before?

Wrong...Storm has to think to use her powers...which in turn manipulates weather patterns and summons up an element...

Jean only has to think....and the action is her thought...

Powerful Telekinesis...screws with Storms weather patterns.

batdude123

I liked the wording of that. thumb up

ExodusCloak
I liked the wording of that. thumb up

Thanks....

Powerful TK vs Storms Powers

The Weather God
Wrong....she has an electrostatic current in her brain that makes her resistant to deeper probing....not Psi Force Bolts.

And that scan invilving the Professor said no such thing...the Skrull floored her with Mind Control....

As for the Emma scan...ambushed? When they clearly "Tried" to fight back using the Professor and Phoenis's training? And are you going to say the same thing in X-treme?

No the proffessor clearly said that it becomes painful when her powers are active in that state. On the emma scan it said suddenly and they're floored, meaning yes they weren't expecting it.

She didn't....Emma like an idiot stopped frying...and piledrived Storm into the snow.

Storm only hit back because Emma took her sweet time to get up...talk...and decided to play with her food....a Behaviour Modification.

Humm possible but i remember storm being able to use her powers while being stunned

Only when Probing....

HandOfFate posted a scan of storm resisting telepathy from 3 telepaths from a psychic attack

A user named montrail...has used the same argument before in the Psylocke vs Storm thread...very odd....and has Storm effected a persons insides before?
Yes storm is able to control the atmosphere anywhere including in people's bodies, i believe she did it to the hulk, and someone else, not sure who.

Wrong...Storm has to think to use her powers...which in turn manipulates weather patterns and summons up an element...

No i've seen storm call a rainstorm with the snap of her fingers.

ExodusCloak
No the proffessor clearly said that it becomes painful when her powers are active in that state. On the emma scan it said suddenly and they're floored, meaning yes they weren't expecting it.

The Professor was trying to communicate with her....via probing(Trying to read her thoughts)....hence the reason why other psychic attacks have worked...Storm was using her powers when she was flying in the air...and Emma knocked her out of the sky.

It says suddenly...and then ...they try and fight back..and then they're floored because they can't fight back against a Psi-Force Bolt...and in X-treme Emma knocks Storm out of the sky with a Mind Fry....

Those two scans are the only ones from the X-treme fight....that involved telepathy.

The Psychic attack is Mind Control(The Skrull talks about Wills in that very scan)...Mind Control is a battle of Wills....a Psi-Force Bolt is a Mind Fry....

BTW And Storm was still floored in HoF's scan...just like Banshee

She manipulates weather patterns...which in turn manipulates the Atmosphere....do you have an Issue number...at least?

Thought is faster then Thought and action....and your example is flawed Storm thinks and then snap her fingers...all Jean needs to do is think.

The Weather God
The Professor was trying to communicate with her....via probing(Trying to read her thoughts)....hence the reason why other psychic attacks have worked...Storm was using her powers when she was flying in the air...and Emma knocked her out of the sky.

It says suddenly...and then ...they try and fight back..and then they're floored because they can't fight back against a Psi-Force Bolt...and in X-treme Emma knocks Storm out of the sky with a Mind Fry....

That's strange that storm's been against all these telepaths and have never manage to get her brain fried fully.

The Psychic attack is Mind Control(The Skrull talks about Wills in that very scan)...Mind Control is a battle of Wills....a Psi-Force Bolt is a Mind Fry....

BTW And Storm was still floored in HoF's scan...just like Banshee
She's floored but did you even stop to think that three powerful telepaths are forcing to enter her mind, she haves to take some type of effect for such powerful people forcing to enter her mind. Jean grey however is nowhere near that powerful in telepathy and i assure you storm woulden't be floored in a match like that against her from telepathy.

She manipulates weather patterns...which in turn manipulates the Atmosphere....do you have an Issue number...at least?
I only have the scan not the issue number sorry.

Thought is faster then Thought and action....and your example is flawed Storm thinks and then snap her fingers...all Jean needs to do is think.

Don't forget that jean haves to think and focus her spot before she can use it. Storm practically haves to think then blast with no focus.

ExodusCloak
That's strange that storm's been against all these telepaths and have never manage to get her brain fried fully.

Emma has....

The same could be said about Banshee then...and again it's Mind Control a battle of Wills not...a Mind Fry....

Well could you upload the scan onto this site and then post the link please...

http://imageshack.us/

The focus and spot part is part of the thought stage....and Storm has to focus and spot too....plus manually manipulate weather patterns....plus wait for her attack to occur...

They're dropped in an Arena KMC battle....they know they're fighting each other...

Sight is enough focus for both of them....which is part of the thought stage...

Jean
Thinks...Her Action is Thought....
a.) Subconscious visual sight of opponent
1.)Intitiate and Choose Attack
....and attack occurs similtaneously

Storm
Thinks:
1.) Intitiate and Choose Attack
2.) Manually manipulate weather patterns
And Action follows
3.) Attack conjured...and connects

The Weather God
Emma has....
Not fully...

The same could be said about Banshee then...and again it's Mind Control a battle of Wills not...a Mind Fry....
I diden't know banshee was a telepath, but anyway, if the result came back painful to the proffessor then i'm sure jean would get the same treatment, and no storm wasen't floored then.

Well could you upload the scan onto this site and then post the link please...

This forum won't let me post links at all for some reason

The focus and spot part is part of the thought stage....and Storm has to focus and spot too....plus manually manipulate weather patterns....plus wait for her attack to occur...

They're dropped in an Arena KMC battle....they know they're fighting each other...

Sight is enough focus for both of them....which is part of the thought stage...

Jean
Thinks...Her Action is Thought....
1.)Intitiate and Choose Attack
....and attack occurs similtaneously

Storm
Thinks:
1.) Intitiate and Choose Attack
2.) Manually manipulate weather patterns
And Action follows
3.) Attack conjured...and connects

If storm know's their fightning then she could call the clouds up before the match and then let loose with complete fury. no questions asked that a lightning bolt would be on jean before jean could even shelid and focus on storm's mind at the same time.

ExodusCloak
Not fully...

Yes she has...when she knocked Storm, Colossus and Wolverine unconscious confused ...with her Psi-Force bolt..

Jeans not going to probe Storm....Professor Xavier probed Storm then..she's going to mind fry just like Emma. And the Banshee/Storm floored thing was referring to HoF's scan...

Use the site I gave you....upload your scan....then copy the link from your scan and paste it here....or type the link out here....

Umm....forum rules...no action may be taken before the fight begins....Storm has to think to conjure up a lightning bolt....Jean takes her down..before Storm can do that...

And here's some more scans of Storm vs Telepathy...this time she tries to resist Probing...but everytime she does it makes things more painful for herself...

http://img40.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05296_Uncanny_X_Men_1980_03_131_07_438lo.jpg
http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05601_Uncanny_X_Men_1980_03_131_10_428lo.jpg

Well I'm off to bed...

The Weather God
Yes she has...when she knocked Storm, Colossus and Wolverine unconscious confused ...with her Psi-Force bolt..

Jeans not going to probe Storm....Professor Xavier probed Storm then..she's going to mind fry just like Emma. And the Banshee/Storm floored thing was referring to HoF's scan...

Use the site I gave you....upload your scan....then copy the link from your scan and paste it here....or type the link out here....

Umm....forum rules...no action may be taken before the fight begins....Storm has to think to conjure up a lightning bolt....Jean takes her down..before Storm can do that...

And here's some more scans of Storm vs Telepathy...this time she tries to resist Probing...but everytime she does it makes things more painful for herself...

Well I'm off to bed...

blink what was the use of her telepathic resistence when any telepath could just blast her with psy blast if the probing doesen't work. that is completly insane. Well i guess she does get owned by jean in that departent.eek! Also the reason storm wasen't able to resist then was because her powers weren't active, either that or they forgot about storm powerful telepathic resistence then. Anyway where is HOF he was suppose to post a scan about storm telepathic resistence.. This sucks sad

Oh yeah this forum say's i can't post links until i'm known more.

I even have to delete the links in your post to post my message.

Cosmic Flame
Jean has been shown on panel to turn someone's brain off instantaneously. She's also been shown to turn off people's powers instantly. Once again, TP doesn't only affect the mind or the consciousness--it affects the actual brain as well. Doesn't matter what type of resistance Storm has to protect her consciousness if someone is manipulating the brain itself.

And her resistance doesn't make much of a difference to someone of Jean's caliber if she wants to get in. She's gotten past Juggernaut and Magneto's helmets, and she's dragged being IMMUNE to TP to the astral plane. The list goes on.

How many times do I have to say that what she doesn't want to get through her shields doesn't get through. She's managed to work nonstop for 72 hours with no sleep, contain an explosion (while staying in the air), and still fly dozens of people to safety. She's blocked everything from electricity to radiation with her shields. It's doubtful that lightnings getting through.

Don't forget that Jean is quite adept at multitasking. She can use TP and TK simultaneously on multiple targets. There's nothing to say that she won't turn Storm's powers off while she rips her heart out and makes her swallow it while pelting her with boulders.

And the main reason that Storm's not had her brain "fried" is because no one has their brain fried--well not heroes anyway. It doesn't mean that it can't happen. It just doesn't.

don't shiv
step aside.
if this were bloodlusted Gambit vs Jean ALL A YA would fess' Gambit ftw, yet regular Gambit jobbs steadily to telepaths.
but bloodlusted New son/Gambit erased all living material on his Earth. including the Psychics

In the Twelfe storyline we see an alternate timeline where storm has embraced her powers and lives as an energy/liquid being and does not age.

During Chris's initiall run on Uncanny there's an episode where Doom captures Storm and the xmen using magic he turns Storm into Stone Oh, and Doom threatens The X men

Storm enraged morphs from a stone state to an energy being, of pure elecricity/electromagnetic energy Doom who is ringside becomes the Main event. heh.

Jeans Psi Bolts will either be deflected back at her, scrambled or converted and consumed as energy

jffxex1980
Jean doesn't even have to be in the same area to attack storm at all!!! telepaths zone in on their opponents regardless of limited sight and distance. That's why they always win in most battles because their powers are unpredictable. You don't see anything coming or hitting you until you're on the floor sputtering incoherently.

HandOfFate

http://img40.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05296_Uncanny_X_Men_1980_03_131_07_438lo.jpg
http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05601_Uncanny_X_Men_1980_03_131_10_428lo.jpg

Well I'm off to bed...

Why don't we use something a little more current. wink

ExodusCloak
blink what was the use of her telepathic resistence when any telepath could just blast her with psy blast if the probing doesen't work. that is completly insane. Well i guess she does get owned by jean in that departent.eek!

It's called jobbing to keep the comic interesting...hence the reason why they don't do it all the time...plus usually the Good guys aren't out for blood....

Really was it that? Or did Emma fudge up her mind so that she was helpless...fact is...even probing....can be turned around on Storm....

And again...Storm has only shown resistance to Probing and Mind Control...these psychic attacks can be fought back against....A Psi Bolt or a Mind Shut Down is completely different....and can't be resisted....Wolverine is also another good example of this phenomena..he can resist probing but not....a mind shutdown...or a psi bolt..

A Psi bolt downs her...

Type it out manually without the tags....leave a space....between the parts of the link....

ExodusCloak
Didn't see this...

Why don't we use something a little more current. wink

The most current fight was....the one where Storm was knocked out of the sky by a short mind fry....

A mind fry still downs her...

step aside.
if this were bloodlusted Gambit vs Jean ALL A YA would fess' Gambit ftw, yet regular Gambit jobbs steadily to telepaths.
but bloodlusted New son/Gambit erased all living material on his Earth. including the Psychics

These events occur in an alternate reality can't be used to debate 616 characters....

Storm goes down before she can even summon up an attack.(Manipulate Weather patterns)

Magneto(See respect thread) and Sinister are Telepaths...

Doom has Tech and Magic....

Storm is not = to Mags...Sinister or Doom...

HandOfFate
Didn't see this...

The most current fight was....the one where Storm was knocked out of the sky by a short mind fry....

A mind fry still downs her...

The mind fry did the same thing all the other mental bolts have ever done since Storm encounter Emma in 81.

It shocks Storm for few seconds and then she adjusted to the attack and hands the telepath their ass.

These events occur in an alternate reality can't be used to debate 616 characters....

From what I see, Marvel is of the opinion that the energy version is Storm final mutantion.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Storm

ExodusCloak
The mind fry did the same thing all the other mental bolts have ever done since Storm encounter Emma in 81.

It shocks Storm for few seconds and then she adjusted to the attack and hands the telepath their ass.

That's not what I'm seeing...

Mind Fry...."Arrrgh"

Falls out of the sky..

Changes to Diamond Form
Piledrive...into snow....

So nope....

BTW Mental Bolts? I think you mean Probing...or Mind Control...

You do know that people can edit that....right? I can edit that too...

Fact of the matter is...this hasn't happened for 616 Storm...AOA is an alternate reality can't be used in 616 discussions....
Till then it's just speculation...

stormfront13
um...exodus cloak, emma did try to fry storms mind in that pic. just read what she says. she tried and was unsuccessful, and storm still won the fight.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by stormfront13
um...exodus cloak, emma did try to fry storms mind in that pic. just read what she says. she tried and was unsuccessful, and storm still won the fight.

You mean the one I just posted....that's what I said she did fry Storm in that pic for like a second..and she WAS successful hence the reason why Storm fell out of the sky...Emma then STOPPED Frying Storms brain...and switched to Diamond Form....then Pile Drived Storm into the snow...

BTW Re-read it Storm didn't win that fight.

HandOfFate

ExodusCloak

HandOfFate

Again you're missing the scan...where there's no victor to that fight..

Who gives up first? wink

ExodusCloak
Who gives up first? wink

You tell me...Storm ceases her attack first though...empty threats yet again...

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1686/xtremexmen22p23hgwellsle9.th.jpg

wiccan999
So, does this all take place before or after Jean telekinetically crushes her heart? Or shuts down all brain functions? Or telekinetically rips her apart instantly?

laughing Happy Dance

stormfront13
You mean the one I just posted....that's what I said she did fry Storm in that pic for like a second..and she WAS successful hence the reason why Storm fell out of the sky...Emma then STOPPED Frying Storms brain...and switched to Diamond Form....then Pile Drived Storm into the snow...

BTW Re-read it Storm didn't win that fight.

no, emma states that....

1) switch to human form so i can use telepathy

2)fry her brain

3)switch to diamond form to protect from the fall

she said she was going to fry storms brain, yet was unsuccessful considering storm got right back up and owned emma

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by stormfront13
no, emma states that....

1) switch to human form so i can use telepathy

2)fry her brain

3)switch to diamond form to protect from the fall

she said she was going to fry storms brain, yet was unsuccessful considering storm got right back up and owned emma

"Switch to Human Form so I can use telepathy..."

Look at the first Panel

This comment follows that comment "Then back to Diamond for the Fall".....

She already Fried Storms brain...

Then in this next scan...Emma takes her time to get up....she even speaks...thens she...gets close to Storm and tries to modify her behaviour....

Here Emma even states it's a "Telepathic Behaviour Modification" so I don't now where you're getting your information from?

http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvsemma5kc.jpg

I suggest you re-read it...

HandOfFate

ExodusCloak
Which didn't seem all that impressive, seeing that Storm took her out seconds later with a lightning/wind combo. Also, if Emma was a powerful as you make her out to be, then Storm should be on the ground unconscious.

Didn't seem all that impressive...because the Mind Fry only lasted an an instant...because she changed back into Diamond Form...still enough to floor Storm though...so I take it back it is quite impressive.

Enter her mind...not fry it....

Actually it doesn't

Emma has entered her mind plenty of times...she even made it ring in X-4...plus that Psi Force Bolt counts too..both from moderate distances.

Emma has also communicated with Storm in Africa...

Jean communicated with Storm from halfway around the world...so did Xavier..

Then the officials must have not got to it yet...in any event it has no grounds on KMC forums..since it's just speculation...and it's an alternate reality....BTW Can you point me to this passage you're referring to...just for reference sake.

Really...seems to me like Storm was the one out of options...hence the empty threat...and ceasing her attack first....

Anyway....you asked who surrendered first...the answer is no one...Storm ceased her attack first...Emma states she's not going to surrender.

They decided to put aside their differences and work together.

The fight was inconclusive...

stormfront13
no, exoduscloak re-read the scan again. emma states that she needs to switch to human form to use her TP, the back to diamond form after she fries her brain. emma attempts to fry her brain and fails

HandOfFate

The Weather God
This scan actually proves my point that storm can actually put up electric fields to scramble telepathic attacks. That was the reason the proffessor was having serious trouble trying to get in her head because her powers were active, due to her emotions. Emma Frost caught her off guard on the old scan you provided. In a match verses storm and jean, storm would be ready.

Thanks HOF

cartman23
STORM FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalmanx
My God. This is sad. sad

Jean destroys Storm so bad it's not even funny.

"But what do you know? You OBVIOUSLY hate Storm or know NOTHING about her!"

Yea. That's right. I haaaaaaaate Storm. Sooo much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I actually rather like Storm, and I know a lot about her and her abilities.

I also know a lot about Jean's abilities. Namely her TK and her TP. Either of which is MORE than a match at obliterating Storm. erm

The Weather God
My God. This is sad. sad

Jean destroys Storm so bad it's not even funny.

"But what do you know? You OBVIOUSLY hate Storm or know NOTHING about her!"

Yea. That's right. I haaaaaaaate Storm. Sooo much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I actually rather like Storm, and I know a lot about her and her abilities.

I also know a lot about Jean's abilities. Namely her TK and her TP. Either of which is MORE than a match at obliterating Storm. erm

If it wasen't for this psy bolt debate storm would own jean in so many ways as well.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>