Spectre vs. Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Who wins?

Galan777
If God wanted Eternity to die, I.............guess he would send Spectre?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Galan777
If God wanted Eternity to die, I.............guess he would send Spectre?

God isn't Spectre, to my knowledge only a fraction of gods power resides inside of Spectre.

Galan777
Originally posted by Soujaboy
God isn't Spectre, to my knowledge only a fraction of gods power resides inside of Spectre. Spectre is a part of God himself (god's wrath personified) and if God himself wanted someone or something dead, who would he send?

Soujaboy
Spectre is a part of God himself (god's wrath personified) and if God himself wanted someone or something dead, who would he send?

And yet at the same time eternity is vital to the existence of all things, able to recreate and destroy anything in the plains of existence. Does this not qualify him as some what "godly"?

Galan777
And yet at the same time eternity is vital to the existence of all things, able to recreate and destroy anything in the plains of existence. Does this not qualify him as some what "godly"? There is a difference between the actual God, and a being that is "Godly"....... Spectre is a part of the God, if God wanted Eternity dead for whatever reason he would send his wrath, he would send Spectre...

Soujaboy
There is a difference between the actual God, and a being that is "Godly"....... Spectre is a part of the God, if God wanted Eternity dead for whatever reason he would send his wrath, he would send Spectre...

Yes your correct, seeing as how there there is also a difference between god and Spectre. Spectre may be a part of god, but does that mean that any being less than god automatically falls to him? LT is part of TOAA or god, and yet he and Eternity are virtually equals.

Galan777
Spectre may be a part of god, but does that mean that any being less than god automatically falls to him? With full backing from the logoz, no-one under God can beat Spectre....

LT is part of TOAA or god, and yet he and Eternity are virtually equals. LT is FAR above Eternity........... An example of this is when Thanos /w/ the IG easily beat Eternity, and yet with the wave of his hand LT was able to easily nullify the powers of the IG.

Soujaboy
With full backing from the logoz, no-one under God can beat Spectre....

LT is FAR above Eternity........... An example of this is when Thanos /w/ the IG easily beat Eternity, and yet with the wave of his hand LT was able to easily nullify the powers of the IG.

When I said equals, I meant that Eternity, in his universe basically is able to to accomplish anything that LT can accomplish over multiple universes.

Is Spectre also the judge of Multiple universes?

Galan777
When I said equals, I meant that Eternity, in his universe basically is able to to accomplish anything that LT can accomplish over multiple universes.Technically thats correct, but LT dosen't just judge universes, he judges all of the Multiverses in Marvel

Is Spectre also the judge of Multiple universes? Spectre judges the entire DCU which consists of several Multiverses

hulkrulz
LT and eternity are not equalt at all . LT makes eternity look like an ant Yes LT i guess isn't god though he should be is supposedly spectre's equal even thouhg most of marvel are stronger than their Dc counterparts. Anywasy spectre wins

batdude123
Spectre 10/10.

Mr Master
Spectre wins.

Supreme being
Originally posted by hulkrulz
even thouhg most of marvel are stronger than their Dc counterparts. Anywasy spectre wins

roll eyes (sarcastic) WTF biased or what.

Spectre wins easily very easily. Whats with all the doubt about spectres power lately IMHO spectre equals most powerful comic character around.

I watch Pokemon
Spectre wins this easily.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7444/rg1if2.th.jpg

guy222
Who wins?

Spectre

GalacticStorm
Spectre wins. Although i disagree with a full power Spectre equating to God. A full power Spectre has never been defined on panel and never has it been stated that Spectre at any point has full access to Gods power. But thats a debate that ive already had in the past and theres no way im getting into that again.

Galan007
^^^

This is Spectre at his "Full Power".

He actually merged with the Presence, and became one with EVERYTHING IN EXISTANCE:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4373/spectredx1.th.jpg

Spectre>>>Eternity

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Spectre wins. Although i disagree with a full power Spectre equating to God. A full power Spectre has never been defined on panel and never has it been stated that Spectre at any point has full access to Gods power. But thats a debate that ive already had in the past and theres no way im getting into that again.

Galan beat me to it. B*tch! stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Galan007
^^^

This is Spectre at his "Full Power".

He actually merged with the Presence, and became one with EVERYTHING IN EXISTANCE:

Spectre>>>Eternity

Is that in response to what i said? It doesnt address my concerns if it is.

That shows Spectre linked with God, experiencing omniscience through said link. Spectres always linked with God. He is a very part of God. However nowhere is it stated that when he wants to he has the full power of God at his disposal. Therefore claiming that a full power Spectre equals God isnt true. What is a full power Spectre? It hasnt been defined. If God wanted Spectre to take something out and gave him all his power to make sure he absolutely could not fail then of course he wouldnt. But where is it stated that thats whats actually happens?

For all we know God grants Spectre enough power to perform his task if he follows the correct guidelines, but not the abilities to achieve his task under absolutely any circumstance.

Who knows?

Spectre does win however. wink

Galan007
Is that in response to what i said? It doesnt address my concerns if it is.

That shows Spectre linked with God, experiencing omniscience through said link. Spectres always linked with God. He is a very part of God. However nowhere is it stated that when he wants to he has the full power of God at his disposal. Therefore claiming that a full power Spectre equals God isnt true. What is a full power Spectre? It hasnt been defined. If God wanted Spectre to take something out and gave him all his power to make sure he absolutely could not fail then of course he wouldnt. But where is it stated that thats whats actually happened?

For all we know God grants Spectre enough power to perform his task if he follows the correct guidelines, but not the abilities to achieve his task under absolutely any circumstance.

Who knows?

Spectre does win however. wink All that scan was meant to proove is that Spectre is FAR more powerful then a single universe (Eternity).

It wasn't an argument at all, why would it be?

No one here thinks Eternity could in any way harm Spectre.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Galan007
All that scan was meant to proove is that Spectre is FAR more powerful then a single universe (Eternity).

It wasn't an argument at all, why would it be?

No one here thinks Eternity could in any way harm Spectre.

I know i know. I was just making sure because i didnt know if it was in response and i was trying to figure out how it applied.

But nah its cool. Spectre soundly takes out Eternity going by his top showings.

Galan007
But nah its cool. Spectre soundly takes out Eternity going by his top showings. yes

norrinradd43
I dont think this is as easy for spectre as everybody things, eternity has never been defeated by anything short of a completely onmipotant Thanos who defeated everything in the marvel universe including LT in The End...I think Eternity has a shot...he is not exactly weak even by spectre standards

Galan007
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I dont think this is as easy for spectre as everybody things, eternity has never been defeated by anything short of a completely onmipotant Thanos who defeated everything in the marvel universe including LT in The End...I think Eternity has a shot...he is not exactly weak even by spectre standards What the f**k?

ummm, Thanos /w/ IG effortlessly beat Eternity.

Thanos_THOTU
I would have to give it to Spectre ... But he could be defeated if it was one of his weaker states like when he battled Cap Marvel.

norrinradd43
Thanos Beat everybody effortlessly with HOTU...Im just arguing against people saying Eternity would get beat just as easily by spectre...I dont think he would

Galan007
Thanos Beat everybody effortlessly with HOTU...Im just arguing against people saying Eternity would get beat just as easily by spectre...I dont think he would What does THOTI have to do with anything?

Eternity=a single universe. Nothing more.

LT and Spectre are seemingly on par with eachother, and:

LT>>Eternity

SO...

Spectre>>Eternity

Plus I have already provided this scan showing that Spectre at his best is MUCH greater then a single universe:

norrinradd43
I am only comparing it because it is the only thing other than the infinity gauntlet to have defeated Eternity, ergo nothing short of omnipotence has defeated him...im not saying the specter cant bet him im just saying it would not be easy...thats all

Galan007
I am only comparing it because it is the only thing other than the infinity gauntlet to have defeated Eternity, ergo nothing short of omnipotence has defeated him...im not saying the specter cant bet him im just saying it would not be easy...thats all
Spectre would snuff out a single universe (Eternity), as easily as the IG snuffed out Eternity.

Lord Urizen
Spectre rapes Eternity, first he bends him over, breaks his buttocks, then he forces Eternity to give me him some suga droolio, then Eternity is stuck having Spectre's babies, and Spectre refuses to pay child support :P

Thanos_THOTU

guy222

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Spectre wins this easily.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7444/rg1if2.th.jpg

spectre ftw...

if it were LT in this scan, he need not use physical means, it would take but a thought or a casual wave of his hand... smokin'

King Kandy
Spectre without the slightest effort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.